can you live without music

Guest punkwolfygirl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Guest gmarie

no way could i live w/o music. a gmarie w/o music is like earth w/o the basics (air/land/water ect.)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest deannatasha

Honestly, no. As much as people are kind and nice, music is still the best companion you can ask for. I mean who the hell would sing for you at 4 in the morn if you can't sleep?

Guest bakane18

I probably can't live without music. I listen to it when I drive to work or whatever, I listen during work, I listen when I make art, I listen when I work out. Basically music is always in the back round of my LIFE if that makes sense. LOL. XD

It's especially important at work, because if it wasn't. OH GOD. I would be BORED. Besides, it's good to have it on to drown out your boss. hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jaemorgan

I agree to everybody.
The world is the ocean,music is air, when there's no music/airI'd be drowning in this world/oceanMusic keeps me high when I am low :)I learned alot through music and I am still learning through it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest seventythree_

I actually went a week without music and it was.. amazing. WIth music, it's your best friend - you live in your own, sheltered world engrossed in what is playing on your music player (just saying, for myslef) that sometimes I forget to take my earphones out and enjoy the sunshine. I still like listening to music though, it connects you with people in another way. 
So my answer is yes, I can live without music. But do I want to? No. 

• 1 month later...

Archived