can you live without music

Guest punkwolfygirl

Guest punkwolfygirl

can you live without music for me i cant i love music i listen when doing homework, freerunning, walking, and drawing, even in the shower

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nighmare_carousel

No way in hell, haha. Music was a huge part of my life during my teenage years and took me through a lot and to this day has the power to evoke so many emotions within me, good or bad. But...I do think I depend on it a lot less than I used to which is odd and I don't wholly understand it...whereas several years ago, after a rough day, I would have started up my stereo as soon as I got home to help me relax or forget, nowadays, there might be rough days after which I can't stand listening to anything. I think it might be because my emotions have gotten to a point where even music can't 'fix' things some days so I avoid it - listening to it would only remind me that it's not going to help this time around....

Wow...I went way off topic. Sorry, haha.

if i was born without music i guess i would be very different.... the world would be very different... i think i would be alot less happy... in the case that music was taken away, i dont know if i could live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived