[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

@Iviih noooo are you sure it was DB? Lol I hope you are wrong I am really trying to make sense about all of this, I am in denial lol I have to say if they go that direction I will be surprise that is a twist. Could she be trying to get a reaction out of KJ? Maybe there is more to the scene.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iviih said: Oh nooooooooooo, I just watched the preview and.... I'm not 100% sure but in the preview I heard DB's voice "I love JH" I think she said it to KJ.
Omg, no DB, why?  :((   Please tell me I heard wrong -O<[ I repeated it over and over, and is seems it is really DB saying it. Or it isn't DB's voice? I'm not sure anymore. lol  but someone said 
''JH saranghe''

dont be panic guys.maybe the continue is.......i love Jung Hoon,he's my friend,i want to see he happy,dont you know how he suffers when he breakup with HaeYoon?HaeYoon is his everything so please dont disturb their bla bla bla bla........IF DongBi really falling in love with JungHoon,but I think not....argh!!!!please noooooooo.like angie said i dont know what this show will bring but pleaseeeeee,no OTP changing :( i had it enough in standby.so,hope JungHoon and HaeYoon back together again and DongBi with KiJoong,but after I heard DongBi said 'JH saranghae' there were KiJoong voice???

:-/ You guys are funny. I haven't started this drama properly just downloading the torrents and will catch up later.Wait for scout who understands.Why don't you guys go back to the conversation DB had with KJ. You know when he was remembering the pre break up time and she talked about the new guy. The car conversation when DB ( yes it sounds like her voice) said she loved JH, Then KJ responded. I am pretty sure it was a follow on conversation from that when they left together.I am sure it all be cleared up... in 4 episodes.  :\">
Going back to lurking and waiting for all the episodes and the subs.Addit- how long do you all wait for the subs to come out each week?I have been on this thread on and off every week but didn't bother to comment because I am not actively watching but understand the gist. Today, because you guys were talking about the break up I just skimmed through it. HY told the parents but the mum- wow- a piece of work huh?- ranting about how it must be HY's and her mother's fault. Blah blah and how will she face her friends blah blah. And JH didn't say anything until he bursts out about who is having a harder time him or mum. I remember vaguely one of you commenting that he apologized to his parents and admitted it was his fault. Couldn't find it anywhere in the episode. Was it ep 11 or the preview which I didn't bother to repeat?Anyway like I said, I am weeks behind. You all just got me curious. Hmm... if the DB things ends badly might not start the series at all.

Hey guys, some cuts from today's episode:
HY and DB talk/fight?

HY's mom and JH talkLOL mom thinks he wants to talk about HY being pregnant (she misunderstood), but JH wants to talk about the break up.
KJ and DH talk
KJ and his fiance look their new apartment
Aunt and Uncle date lol
HY and SJ drinking
DB and KJ talk
HY tell JH's parents that they broke up
DH comes back home(the bath scene is cute, I'm glad at least he is now being a good dad)
HY catches DB and JH sleeping in the same bed
JH talks with his parents(I think they are scolding him about being in DB's house again)
Episode 12 preview(omo, omo... they cut JSM's hair! More KJ and DB scenes yay! Dad is on HY's side yay! Rich Mom being annoying as always)

Guest cindy131

Even if DB feels like she has fallen in love with JH. JH is not in love with her. I could see DB falling in love with JH because he has been there for her lately during some rough times. DB might even get desperate to try and win JH. I believe that JH and HY will end up together. I am also hoping that DB and ky will end up together but that is less certain. :( DB falling for JH would be what I call the white night syndrome. My cousin was being harassed by an ex and a very nice guy was there to help her. Yes she fell hard for him. She wanted to date and they eventually did start dating. When my cousin started talking marriage, that ended that relationship. He said he was not ready to marry anyone. Less then 6 months the white knight was married to someone else.

I am definitely thinking there could be more to the scene, like someone mentioned it is a preview and they are misleading and are there to make you eager to watch the next ep lol also this is not the first time that CWGM preview scenes have turned out different.

Guest classicchanel

cindy131 said: My streaming was fine today but I have run into lag/skipping before when I have watched the live episodes so I can more then understand. Do not understand a word of Korean.

If KY was looking for an investor maybe he was hoping to call off his engagement by getting an investor.

I really hope these kind of talks from DB will push KJ further away from that fiance of his. I hate that girl. I say YAY for a jealous KJ. I say don't worry about JH and HY's relationship.These two will get back together,they love each other too much to forget each other. I'm more worried about HY and DB's friendship. Hope these two will be fine at the end. I just can't wait to see how KJ will react from now on since DB is claiming she doesn't love him anymore and he knows she is rich, I can't wait to see KJ jealous and desperate to get DB back. Hope that will be one of the storyline from now on. 8-}

classicchannel, thank you so much!!! And I agree with your assessment of Dong Bi.
If it's not asking too much, could you also provide a translation of the exchange between Dong Bi and Jung Hoon?
I do feel for Dong Bi, and she's right that Hye Yoon should have asked how she was first instead of jumping on her about why Jung Hoon learned about her first. Their friendship obviously needs work, and there probably is an uneven give-and-take there. As mentioned before, Hye Yoon has a strong personality. On the one hand, too, Dong Bi has been closed off about much of her feelings, and as we've seen on this show, when things aren't talked out [early], there are bad consequences. It's for these reasons that I'd like Dong Bi to learn about Hye Yoon's loyalty to her. I really don't think she's aware of Hye Yoon's deep regard for their friendship.
I'm not disappointed in Dong Bi if she has fallen for Jung Hoon. He is a very good friend, but it also would be selfish to pursue him because she is Hye Yoon's friend. Jung Hoon and Hye Yoon may be broken up, but they're not over each other, and it simply wouldn't be kosher. That's assuming she would pursue Jung Hoon, and I hope she won't ... I don't think she will. Ultimately, Dong Bi's too good for that :) She may just be confused because she's still trying to get over Ki Joong. 

Edit
ck1Oz, episodes 1 through 10 are subbed on DramaFever/Hulu :) 

So DB thinks HY wasn't worried about her and that HY just think about herself.
Well, I think DB should check her cellphone to see how many missed texts/calls HY left and I hope JS meets DB and says how worried HY was and even asked him to find DB...
I feel so sad... it seems DB is angry at HY because she doesn't believe HY thinks of her as a friend/cares for her... and HY feels the same, that DB doesn't consider her as her friend...
I think they really need to be honest with each other and talk.
I fear for DB and HY friendship.

Thank you so much @classicchanel

As you guys have said DB/HY really need to talk, there really is this lack of communication between the two. Getting the summary of the conversation I see where DB is coming from but I also see where HY coming from I think both girls need to have a long talk.

Also whatever to KJ I am sorry but since they have split up unless I missed an episode when has KJ even reacted to the split? Yes he did talk to HY about DB but it still doesnt change the fact that he did seem very indifferent towards her and their relationship. She was the one making all the effort. What is DB suppose to think when finally her secret about being rich is out and he is all there talking about loving her it does look odd. I am on DB side with this.

Guest milknhoney55

Oohh many things that I want to know! Thanks for summarizing some of the conversations.

I want to know about what the divorcing couple. What did the lawyers say that made him move back into the house? And why was sister so acommendating.

Biker couple continues to be so cute. I love the references to the My Lovely Sam-Soon and Secret Garden. Even the musical choices during that montague was spot on. I liked how in the end, biker bf kissed her in his own way on his on terms.

Guest milknhoney55

I also want to make a request of people living in America that are fans of the show... HULU/Dramafever have aquired the rights to show the series with subs legally!!! I know that some other websites have subs sooner, and that people like to download the torrents, but please also show your support of the series through these legal methods as well. As a long time fan of Japanese anime, I would get really frustrated at the time it took to release quality subs quickly, but by supporting these avenues I have found that companies began to speed up the turn around time, until now you are looking at 24 hour/simulatenous releases.

I don't mean to offend other sites who are working hard as well, or especially people that offer the raws so quickly. I just want to support this drama on all possible avenues. As I-fans of Korean dramas this is one way to voice our consumer opinion.

Guest meemzglo

Hi Guys been reading your posts & would really like to join your thread. I thought I was the only one that liked DB & KJ till I started reading Everyone's post, LOL That makes me unique, LOL

I love Sung Joon, loved him in Shut Up & Lie to Me so I knew this would be a good watch. However, I never thought I would like the other couples more than I do the main couple.  My favorite couple like I stated is DB & KJ I love his cold, non-nonchalant,  kool, I don't care I wanna be free attitude (my problem in the real world-can't never seem to pick the good guy) anyhow, I hope DB wins him back & makes him pay miserably, hehe ;) That little finace of his is a piece of work let's hope she embarrass him really good & brings him down a peg or two for my beloved DB.

I love love the Aunt & Biker Boyfriend so super cute! Glad they added an older kool couple, they usually don't, so this was an added plus. Love the Sister, & the "Mom's" drive me crazy. I hope real K-Moms are nothing like them two, good Lord they sure know how to meddle. Hope it's just an exaggerated funny culture thing. I don't mean that offensively. Kinda like we can have a hippie-Mom in our culture that someone can poke fun at, sort a thing.

Any how I think that DB loves HY but maybe she felt that HY would be uncomfortable & intimidated with her wealth since that has been an issue in HY's home. Maybe that's why she didn't tell her about it yet felt comfortable with JH because that was never an issue with them. I don't know just throwing it out there. I hope t
heir friendship survives, nothing worse than being betrayed by a friend. That would be devastating.

Found this thought you Guys would enjoy it, I did.

Guest cindy131

@milknhoney55 I have been a supporter/member of dramafever for over a year now. Usually on new releases, I will catch the Raws first then watch the subtitles when it hits dramafever. A lot of us can not resist peeking and discussing.

Guest milknhoney55

cindy131 said: @milknhoney55 I have been a supporter/member of dramafever for over a year now. Usually on new releases, I will catch the Raws first then watch the subtitles when it hits dramafever. A lot of us can not resist peeking and discussing.

Archived