[Drama 2012] Can We Get Married 우리가 결혼할 수 있을까

newyorkcitygirl

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cindy131 said: No idea either. I wish I knew what was said between DB and KY. Today's show has been awesome. I wished I could understand what they were saying. I will definitely watch it again in raw as soon as I can find it. At least we have the answer to the pregnancy question.

I have to agree didnt understand a word lol but the episode was so good. Also finally a reaction from KJ, I am wondering is DB going to be working for her dad? It seemed like she was looking at the dress HY tried on hmm is she thinking of getting the dress for HY maybe?

The ending scene was so sad, I was wondering when they were going to tell their parents they split up. Does anyone know the song playing when HY was walking and JH was watching her?

Also HY cutting her hair, surprised but from the previews it looks nice.

my live streaming was not great today, lot of lags.  but i think that HY and SJ told his parents that they broke up.  DB and KJ atlast meet.   is he coming to meet her father for  financial support for his business.  wow, let me wait for the raw link and enjoy the episode.

Guest cindy131

@noerul20 There was the test and yes I heard the same word stress. Which is fine by me. I want them to get back together on their own without threat of pregnancy.

@ryeesa No idea if DB is going to work for her dad. I would have to say DB/KY's conversation was very serious. I wonder if KY is angry with DB. The dad scene did not last long. I was surprised that it was a straight forward confrontation with them from her dad. I was expecting a crossing of the paths meeting or a close call.

padhari said: my live streaming was not great today, lot of lags.  but i think that HY and SJ told his parents that they broke up.  DB and KJ atlast meet.   is he coming to meet her father for  financial support for his business.  wow, let me wait for the raw link and enjoy the episode.

Guest cindy131

My streaming was fine today but I have run into lag/skipping before when I have watched the live episodes so I can more then understand. Do not understand a word of Korean.

If KY was looking for an investor maybe he was hoping to call off his engagement by getting an investor.

im seriously crying a lot on today ep..i really dont know what will happen to JungHoon,HaeYoon,DongBi & Kijoong.and the scene when DongBi stumble on top of JungHoon on her bed,i really want to know what they're saying.dont tell me DongBi have feeling towards JungHoon,please dont.and what the hell with DongBi meeting JungHoon parents on the preview.i think their relationship kinda mashup.arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im kinda frustrated that there was no hint for DongBi & KiJoong to be together again and whats wrong with KiJoong try to kiss her fiance when they were in the apartment???i was like....you already attempt to kiss her for the second time,can you just think about DongBi just for second >:P im feel happy for the aunt :D aww~~ they were so freaking adorable :) my mind now said that HaeYoon with SangJin while JungHon with DongBi while KiJoong will live in regret.haihhh,i really want to know the ending of the story.

@cindy131 Right they both did not look happy, I was actually surprised at DB reaction she did look really angry at him. I also thought there would be more I dont know confrontation between DB and her father but it seemed everything went quite smoothly and it looks like he is even letting her handle KJ's case.

@wayne_ actually to me it looked like DB realized how much he missed HY when he pulled her down he said HY name. So I think she probably realized how much they miss each other. Also after didnt she look at HY dress?

wayne_ said: im seriously crying a lot on today ep..i really dont know what will happen to JungHoon,HaeYoon,DongBi & Kijoong.and the scene when DongBi stumble on top of JungHoon on her bed,i really want to know what they're saying.dont tell me DongBi have feeling towards JungHoon,please dont.and what the hell with DongBi meeting JungHoon parents on the preview.i think their relationship kinda mashup.arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im kinda frustrated that there was no hint for DongBi & KiJoong to be together again and whats wrong with KiJoong try to kiss her fiance when they were in the apartment???i was like....you already attempt to kiss her for the second time,can you just think about DongBi just for second >:P im feel happy for the aunt :D aww~~ they were so freaking adorable :) my mind now said that HaeYoon with SangJin while JungHon with DongBi while KiJoong will live in regret.haihhh,i really want to know the ending of the story.

Guest cindy131

There also was that telephone conversation in the car. I think KY had called DB. No idea what was said.

I can understand why DB is really angry at KY. I think DB kept hoping that KY would call off the engagement and come back to her but he didn't. That was their first meeting since before the engagement . I am not surprised at DB being angry with KJ.

@angieknows_11 I agree about KJ I think maybe he is realizing that a business marriage may not be such a good idea and he wants it to be something more you could tell from last week ep when he was at the hotel with CY that it seems like he wants more out of their bussiness marriage but CY does not want to.

Also I actually missed that part in the promo is it possible that DB called the meeting with the parents and is trying to get HY/JH back together?

@cindy131 I also dont blame them, I still feel like KJ has a long way to go and has so much to do to make it up to DB if they never get back together I have to say I wouldnt blame DB. In a way he really has mistreated DB.

Guest cindy131

KY's engagement might be business but I think KY and his fiancee are looking for different things in their marriage. I think KY is actually wanting a business marriage that will last with kids. KY only thinks a marriage based a financial reasons (where as the couple in the same financial bracket)  will last where as a marriage based on emotions will not last. His fiancee only wants a short marriage and then a divorce. This couple obviously did not talk about the terms of the agreement. Another case of a lack of communication.

Or maybe the fiancee knew what KJ was looking for in a marriage but she  was desperate and went for it anyways to get away from her family. And then hopes to get a divorce later.

i don't understand why DB has feelings for JH all of sudden. They've been friends for a long time and she didn't seem to think of him as more than a friend. It doesn't make sense at all. She is probably out of mind because of her brother's sudden death.. aigoooooo 
I liked her giving GJ the cold shoulder though today.

dikaka said: i don't understand why DB has feelings for JH all of sudden. They've been friends for a long time and she didn't seem to think of him as more than a friend. It doesn't make sense at all. She is probably out of mind because of her brother's sudden death.. aigoooooo 
I liked her giving GJ the cold shoulder though today.

@angieknows_11 @ryeesa im feel relieved now,thanks for the great explanation :D Oh!!you guys!!!!there was a new BTS released on jtbc can we get married? channel :D i want to do screencraps but too lazy.enjoy the bts everyone ~~~

Guest cindy131

Is there a recommended program to watch or download a torrent with? I have never watched a torrent video before. Yes, I am a torrent newbie. i am running Windows 7.

I found a program called Tixati. I hope that works. Now to scan tixati for viruses.

Guys you are making me worried LOL about DB liking JH.
I hope not. I will just believe it if I hear and see it with my own eyes lol
I think that maybe DB is jealous of the kind of love JH has for HY, the kind of love they have, I mean, she is jealous that she doesn't have someone who loves her like JH loves HY. I hope. Or maybe she is confusing things.... but if she ends up liking JH... I'll feel really bad for HY again because, she considers DB her best friend, she'll think JH betrayed her trust, and plus who do you thinkl JH's mom will prefer? DB the rich daughter or HY the poor daughter that has an annoying mother ?
Oh I hope JH mother doesn't find out DB is rich, or else she'll try to marry JH and DB.

Oh nooooooooooo, I just watched the preview and.... I'm not 100% sure but in the preview I heard DB's voice "I love JH" I think she said it to KJ.
Omg, no DB, why?  :((   Please tell me I heard wrong -O<[ I repeated it over and over, and is seems it is really DB saying it. Or it isn't DB's voice? I'm not sure anymore. lol  but someone said 
''JH saranghe''

Archived