[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest yawang1234

But btw, JDH is gorgeous, but has she NO diplomacy skills at all?? Why the hell did she make BDK kneel if she might need her in future?? Why didn't she face the prostests?? Talk to people, go on tv, make a speech. Why doest she say that Baek family is lying, that what she said on phone was fabricated?? She just keep quiet and accepts it all. Since she lied to get there, she might as well continue to stay there. And is HR really unkillable? She sent people to kill her brother an the mental guy, so she could send someone more professional for HR. And finally, why doesn't she apoligize??? HR just wanted an apology, the protesters wanted her to apologize to the public. Cant she just go out, apologize, ask for forgiveness and tell people what she would do as first lady?? No idea why she keeps resorting to criminal solutions, if she's beautiful, charming and can talk.
Oh and she was so bad in bargaining. No, president cannot be prosecuted, but he can be impeached. And I am sure that people would believe her,she could point out his relationship to conglomerates and stuff...I think she could have been more creative - I am sure there were ways to cling to blue house.

And one more thing: Does Cheongwadae really only have 1 gate?? My heart aches for her - noone should have rotten eggs thrown at them. That is worse, more humiliating than death. What did she do to the people personally that she deserved this??? She only helped them. Those ungrateful people should all be jailed for assault of an official.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimmmy

fantast1ksuae said: In the end, Ha Ryu was still the spineless, stuck in the past, gullible and gutless man that ever lived ~X( DH's death was understood...because they showed her like a ghost smiling at HR...and she kinda said a sincere apology to HR while he was lying after they got ran over by the car. But the writers really did a botch job at making DH disappear...why didn't they show her dying? At least that would have cleared all doubts...I would have liked her to live and be totally insane...that would have made the ending justifiable :-? Seriously, I want to know who the writers are in this drama...the execution of the finale was a total failure ~X(

Guest colleenfh

Soo Ae was awesome you loved to hate her character, that is definitely the standard of getting an acting job done well.  Overall, I did not like the ending, it felt incomplete like there was something missing.  I don't know it just did not work for me, does anyone else feel this way?
:-?

Guest kimmmy

colleenfh said: Soo Ae was awesome you loved to hate her character, that is definitely the standard of getting an acting job done well.  Overall, I did not like the ending, it felt incomplete like there was something missing.  I don't know it just did not work for me, does anyone else feel this way?
:-?

Guest yawang1234

So. I just watched ep 23 with subtitles. Everything is HR's fault. He is manipulating DH and the brother. If he didnt say that the brother was hunting her, she would never have sent assassins. Why am I the only person that sees that JDH is NOT a bad person, but just a person wanting to survive in the blue house?? I believe DH only had two options by ep 24. Either she kills off everyone against her - HR, BDK, the fat guy. Or, she has to kill herself. Because by now, it is clear that HR will not give up.
Being first lady is to die for, it is a chance to go in history, and I myself would never give it up, under any circumstances. And if I killed mysef, I would firstly make sure I die as famous as Eva Peron or Jaqueline Kennedy.
If Seok tae il didn't leave her, she could be Asma Al Assad of South Korea.

yawang1234 said: So. I just watched ep 23 with subtitles. Everything is HR's fault. He is manipulating DH and the brother. If he didnt say that the brother was hunting her, she would never have sent assassins.
Why would he not tell her that when she's sending people to kill him? All this is her own fault, but i know you wont listen cause in your mind dh can do whatever she wants with no consequences.

Why am I the only person that sees that JDH is NOT a bad person, but just a person wanting to survive in the blue house??
Because you ignore all the bad things she's done and for some reason believe that only her goals matter. So what if she kills a few people along the way she'd be a great first lady right? You're doing way to much fanboy'ing.
 I believe DH only had two options by ep 24. Either she kills off everyone against her - HR, BDK, the fat guy. Or, she has to kill herself. Because by now, it is clear that HR will not give up.
Being first lady is to die for, it is a chance to go in history, and I myself would never give it up, under any circumstances. And if I killed mysef, I would firstly make sure I die as famous as Eva Peron or Jaqueline Kennedy.
Well she got into the history books, the first murderer first lady of south korea.

Guest yawang1234

nobuyukijohnson said: yawang1234 said: So. I just watched ep 23 with subtitles. Everything is HR's fault. He is manipulating DH and the brother. If he didnt say that the brother was hunting her, she would never have sent assassins.
Why would he not tell her that when she's sending people to kill him? All this is her own fault, but i know you wont listen cause in your mind dh can do whatever she wants with no consequences.
Then why wouldn't she kill him if he's trying to get her in prison? Its the same logic. HR was the catalyst for ep 24 - if he didn't LIE, the brother would not kill JDH. He seemed to be able to accept the fact that JDH killed his father. LOL and yet he got a happy ending, while DH lost her life because of that bastard. He deserves to be sad and alone for the rest of his life, and think about all the people he harmed in his stupid revenge. LOL and and the END he realizes that it was futile. If every dumped person revenged like this, we'd all be dead.
 Why am I the only person that sees that JDH is NOT a bad person, but just a person wanting to survive in the blue house??
Because you ignore all the bad things she's done and for some reason believe that only her goals matter. So what if she kills a few people along the way she'd be a great first lady right? You're doing way to much fanboy'ing.
I see nothing wrong with what she did. The father deserved his death...raping a ten year old girl?? SICK. Daughter's death was an accident. Jae Wong wasn't supposed to die, only beaten up. And that was because HR threatened DH. The guy from the hospital - he didn't die. Do Hoo was killed accidentally, the bomb was meant to kill HR, who left DH no choice, as he didn't leave her alone. He deserved being the first lady - DH said it herself. She didn't just end up there. Whats the problem with a bit forgiveness? Could HR just let things go, let her be a first lady??
 I believe DH only had two options by ep 24. Either she kills off everyone against her - HR, BDK, the fat guy. Or, she has to kill herself. Because by now, it is clear that HR will not give up.
Well she got into the history books, the first murderer first lady of south korea.
She didn't kill if she didn't have to. She killed to survive in the state she was at the time. People who she attacked were not innocent, or they died by accident. She never killed for fun. And I believe if DH did use some diplomacy and went on tv to explain, she might have survived as first lady. 
She could have represented South Korea SO well. Look at her and her style.
On the other hand, to be fair, I think this illustrates very well that people who love power should not be in power. DH almost became a dictator.

Guest fantast1k1

@yawang1234: Joo Da Hae deserves to die because her methods of becoming First Lady were all wrong...I've lost sympathy for DH after she had her stepbrother plant a bomb in the car...the bomb was meant for HR but BDH died instead...in the end, DH was defeated...there were evidenced against her...the President threw her out...No type of diplomacy can save her...she'll just bury herself to more lies if she fought it...that's why she deserves to die. \m/

Guest fantast1k1

I will surely miss watching the formidable Su Ae and the forever hunk KSW...great acting from them...thank you for all the hard work and sleepless nights! It was all worth it because QOA ratings were beyond 20%...GOMAWO! =D>

HR is one big hopeless idiot, how can he still loves the greedy and selfish JDH after all the things she did to him and the people around him.  His life was totally ruined when he run into her again after they parted at the orphanage. Because of his dedicated love to her, HR protected JDH with all his heart and soul all the times but what she returned him was betrayal after betrayal. IMO, Cha Jae-woong and Baek Do-hoon were both died innocently because they were caught in-between the 2 hopeless people.

Will someone forgive a person if he/she killed and hurt the people they loved, not once but again and again and then say sorry...this is getting ridiculous!

Guest fantast1k1

Thanks for sharing the  party pictures @SC1250!
I just realized that the reason they didnt show DH dying was because Su Ae doesn't like filming death scenes....this is the second time SA died in a drama and they never showed a death scene...The first one was in A Thousand Days Promise.

Guest kwave06

@yawangang1234, you seem to have blinders and in denial when it comes to joo da hee.  true, she might have started as an innocent girl with her innocence taken away at such an early age but her actions later on cannot just be ignored and rationalized. in order to achieve her dreams of moving in this new beautiful world she used blackmail, lied thru her teeth, game upmanship etc. etc. somewhere along the way bodies piled up and indirectly she's responsible. she can also be so cruel, remember the favorite horse of bdk.  you cannot deny nor rationalize it. when she had that disgraceful exit as the wife of bdh,  she thought of moving from business to politics to resurrect herself. in politics you have an accompanying power which  could put big business in line.  government regulations can unmake or make a fortune.  power is the ultimate orgasm. one thing that really offended me was when she was giving instructions to the minister o fjustice.  she is not the president nor an elected official of th egovernment yet she saw herself as one(just like the conjugal dictatorship of imelda and marcos, though imelda held a government position). i don't know if this is true in sk but certainly not in uk or the usa. remember how th eus media derided  hillary clinton about her remarks 'you vote one for clinton, you get 2 including me'. implying that she'll be a part of the u.s. government in case bill clinton wins.

Thanks for sharing the  party pictures @SC1250!

I just realized that the reason they didnt show DH dying was because Su Ae doesn't like filming death scenes....this is the second time SA died in a drama and they never showed a death scene...The first one was in A Thousand Days Promise.

lol I love Su Ae and all but what kind of actress goes and says that she doesn't like filming particular scenes? It's acting. It's not like she's expected to die for real

Archived