[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yawang1234

I finally found the soundtrack used in Yawang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGrmh29ZHA

The music tells me that was their last battle.

Guest arangsatto

oh no...
just like that..
SPOILERS AHEAD

She just shoot HR and intend to kill her step-brother.
Well, well, well. That just her.

Guest yawang1234

But on the other hand...she did look sorry and did call the ambulance for HR.
Kidding, but she does look very vulnerable.
The onyl way I can see this drama end is DH's death. A prison ending scene for an active person like DH seems inappropriate. HR will probably die, but not immediately. And I am sure her brother will come in the story.

Guest wutmuvi

DH probably said HR was sexual abusing her and for her protection, she shot HR.  You can tell her evil and premeditated intention when she locked the door. Since HR did helped DH's step bro for a second chance in life, he should steps up and fight against DH. He is the only one left who can testify and put her to jail.  Hope HR won't die.

Guest hapha8714

arent they going to release an OST for instrumentals/BGM...? i kept checking MNET and this thread for updates... but still no news.

it'll finally end tonight! im excited to see da hae's head falls off from her body. i want her decapitated and her face to make an expression like this ->      :- O   mwahahah

Guest fantast1k1

I'm excited to see the ending! Will Joo DA Hae go to jail, kill herself or get killed by brother in law? Let see if "crime does not pay " applies to Joo Da Hae sssh...hang on Ambitious lot...we are almost there \:D/

Guest fantast1k1

Ooopps....I meant step brother not brother in law. ?..well, JDH did shot HR on episode 23.
I think the thread is quiet because the plot development became ridiculous....to the point that it became unbelievable...for me the writing went downhill during JDH stealing the secret files......it was just to easy for JDH to get away...overall, I'm so proud of Su Ae...she played the part well^:)^

Guest kimmmy

first time to comment on this thread
can't wait to see the ending though... hope HR will make it and has his own happy ending, at least ends up with either BDK or SSJ. BaekHak will be in leaderless state if DK won't produce an heir (RIP BDH)
anyway get this picture, don't know if it's from tomorrow episode or for tonight episode201304020946280910_1.jpgjust realized that KSW's romancing women from 20's, 30's and even 40's
20130402000189_0.jpg

GJH's bidding farewell to this drama20130402_1364865357..jpg
99788342.jpg

Guest yawang1234

This is the ending I would like to see:
HR dies. JDH escapes, as she would report it was for self defence. Then she realises the mistakes she did, and feel remorse. She would then spend the rest of her term as first lady and life as a charitable person helping poor children with scholarships. The last scene being JDH visiting graves of all the dead characters. That would be a lovely, satisfying ending for me :)

Archived