Quantcast

Kim Yoo Jung was filming for Laneige today. :D The love story between her and the brand continues. They gave her her favorite flowers. :wub:

• Like 4

Thanks to those and all who help to updates this thread.  Probably IG is the in-thing and more popular amongst the IT savvy folks .....

Probably this thread might become dormant soon .......??

Shalom to all of you :blush:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, Xuexi_1 said:

Thanks to those and all who help to updates this thread.  Probably IG is the in-thing and more popular amongst the IT savvy folks .....

I hope not! this thread is very meaningful, following KYJ since her career as a child actor... :((

Btw, does anyone know if there's a translation/article for this vid of interview of yoo-jung? 

On 3/19/2019 at 12:02 PM, Xuexi_1 said:

I think when baby girl is back to dramaland we will be full here again..

Hi, 

I've been a fan of Yoo Jung since watching Moonlight drawn by Clouds. I'm at awe at her acting skills at such a young age. It's just sad that this thread is not active anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a one-shot I wrote for Yoo Jungie. Hope you enjoy. Also hoping that this thread will be active again in the future. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1418348/the-story-of-us

Hi. I used to lurk in this thread after I watched Love in the Moonlight and fell in love with Yoo Jung and Bo Gum. That was in 2017, I think (yeah, I wasn't into Kdramas before then). KYJ has an ongoing reality show in Lifetime Network and yet there are no members actively posting in this thread? Kinda sad, don't ya think?

And it's just a few days ago since KYJ's bday, and I just read one or two greetings in this thread :bawling:

BTW, this is my first post ever. I decided to finally create an account coz it bothers me that this thread is so inactive...