Quantcast

YJ has once again proven herself to be a gifted and talented actress. She is not only reliable in items of performance but also as a senior to many of her co-star... despite her young age. I am happy to read much praises about her as she’s getting recognition she truly deserves!

About @LynneL‘s remarks about comparing CWPFN with Encounter, I too think that’s uncalled for since they are in total different genre. But I want to say that YJ is definitely not a ‘small stream’ in terms of her acting capabilities. Watching the behind-the-scenes of MDBC and now CWPFN really restore my view about her. She is a humble girl who always give credits and compliments to her co-stars and I certainly think she will be given her due recognition from now:)

• Like 9

Need proper trans but from the title, an article saying Yoojunggie is the 20s representative of rom com hehe :wub:

Looks like after making her mark in saeguks uri YJ has also established her prowess in romcom. I wonder what's next, melo maybe? Kk anyway I'm really blown away by her mature acting in CWPFN so I'm already looking forward to what project will she take on next. I read one comment on the start of CWPFN article before asking Yoojunggie to be casted on 1 Liter of Tears adaptation and I wholly agree :tears: But yes to female-centric dramas! 

Edit: MaknaeCloud translated it yey!

• Like 7

Happy New Year fellow sosuke-deuls~~~:wub: May 2019 give us better days and stronger hearts. I'm already excited for all the KYJ contents we'll be receiving for the whole year :D

04fac0f468523491e866ed90db30ad8b.gif

• Like 3

Happy New Year to all of you.  May the LORD bless Kim Yoojung and all of you with good health and abundant blessings in 2019!:heart:

• Like 3

I know that Yoojung is able to create chemistry with her male costars, but I'm hoping that she veers away from romance on her next project.  May we now see a dramatic actress YJ.  Though that is quite hard as most film roles for their age groups are quite scarce, especially for actresses.  And even if there are, most are offered to Kim Hyang Gi (as she has already proven her strong presence in films-performance and box office) or relatively rookie actresses.  And most tv series are romantic ones, or those serious theme would almost always have an ensemble casts and get newer actress if the roles are YJ''s age. 

• Like 5

On 1/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, akikisetsu said:

I know that Yoojung is able to create chemistry with her male costars, but I'm hoping that she veers away from romance on her next project.  May we now see a dramatic actress YJ.  Though that is quite hard as most film roles for their age groups are quite scarce, especially for actresses.  And even if there are, most are offered to Kim Hyang Gi (as she has already proven her strong presence in films-performance and box office) or relatively rookie actresses.  And most tv series are romantic ones, or those serious theme would almost always have an ensemble casts and get newer actress if the roles are YJ''s age. 

I have no complaints about their acting but I always find it weird how korean movies keep on casting the same set of actors for most of their big budget movies. Veteran PDs seem to prefer either a veteran face which they have worked before with or a new one through audition (which is great actually). So I also don't know when will YJ be able to go back to movies like those she starred in when she was a child actress. I'm still a little sad about that hbo movie where she was rumored to be in talks of taking a role in before she took a break for her health. I like that it was about a Korean myth and horror genre which can really show a different side of her acting spectrum and pave way for more movie casting offers. My only consolation is that she's still young so we can surely expect these kinds of projects in the future.  

• Like 4

I have mixed feelings watching YJ's current drama and frankly most times, I just look forward to getting news of her next projects. I miss her in award ceremonies, fan meetings, CF promotions and also hoping that her next project is a movie. YJ s definitely a acting prodigy and I have no doubts that she will be able to handle any role given to her.

Given her young age but knowing how competitive the entertainment industry is, I hope she will find a stronger foothold in it soon. Above all, may she always meet the right people (from co-stars to directors to production teams) in her future endeavour!

• Like 6

I miss this thread so much! I also miss everyone here who gives us update on KYJ. What happened:bawling:

Hugs and kisses to all!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am not IT savvy n hardly hv resources of info updates of YJ. Really thank you to those who help to share her info now n then. 

Yes, share same sentiment as labski - what happened? It appears many have left this thread?

Wishing all who are celebrating LNY and of course Yoojung-ssi and all Koreans a Blessed Lunar New Year filled with joy, love and happiness and most of all be in good health always ....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@Xuexi_1 me too! I wish I’m tech savvy. I was always looking forward on this thread for any YJ updates.

wishing everyone (whose celebrating) a Happy Lunar New Year!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Xuexi_1 and @labski  it seems kyj fans are not happy with her current project. :pensive:  i'm watching CWPFN to support her though i'm not really too invested.  i wish for her to land a much better project in the future. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, b4l01 said:

@Xuexi_1 and @labski  it seems kyj fans are not happy with her current project. :pensive:  i'm watching CWPFN to support her though i'm not really too invested.  i wish for her to land a much better project in the future. 

@b4l01...that's sad:(. I do understand how others feel but I will stand by with YJ no matter what:heart: and I know that others will do,  too. 

Anyway, below is YJ's IG update :wub:. Beautiful as always:love:.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Even veteran actors/actresses may not always have chosen the right project, so to speak.  If the script is such and the PD(s) had directed the characters to act in that manner, being a professional artiste he/she has to do so.  That said, I too find the kissing scenes being "excessive" even though both the leads had portrayed their characters excellently.

Kissing scenes are romantic no doubt, and just my own view that it can be beautiful and heart fluttering without being too excessive.  That said, every one is different and thus holds different views ..........

• Like 3

On the occasion of 100 years of March 3rd Movement "100 Years of Spring" Kim Yoo Jung and Jin Young will reunite to be the MCs of the KBS anniversay program to air on February 28th. :)

Source

• Like 3

On 2/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, labski said:

I miss this thread so much! I also miss everyone here who gives us update on KYJ. What happened:bawling:

Hugs and kisses to all!

Most have switched to Instagram and Twitters. Soompi forums overall is getting quieter.

• Like 1