Quantcast

On 11/7/2018 at 6:27 AM, WonderSun said:

i'm coming here to comfort my heart after reading hurtful comments from other blogs. Those idiots even dare to body shaming my baby ughhh. i'm sorry, i'm not trying to bring the negativity here, it's just i dunno... i guess i just want a place to grumble lol. 

---- 

I'm feeling better now. My baby is coming back. Hopefully I can be more active in here too lol. I will try my best to ignore those idiots & focus to my baby & her new drama. I wish, i pray CWPFN will have a HUGE success.  

What the actual - ??? 

Body shaming KYJ?? Just? I'm just-??

I don't even see what kind of comments they could make on her body, like??:triumph::triumph: 

Anyway-

Well, haters are always gonna find a way to hate hate hate!

Let's just ignore them and support dear KYJ while enjoying her new drama as much we can!  :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/first-clean-passionately-co-stars-kim-yoo-jung-yoon-kyun-sang-recording-for-knowing-brothers-today

'First, Clean Passionately' co-stars Kim Yoo Jung & Yoon Kyun Sang recording for 'Knowing Brothers' today

kim-yoo-jung-yoon-kyun-sang.jpg

The male and female lead stars of JTBC's upcoming romantic comedy drama 'First, Clean Passionately' - Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang - are making a guest appearance on 'Knowing Brothers'!

According to JTBC reps, the pair are scheduled to film for their 'Knowing Brothers' appearance today, November 15. Their upcoming drama 'First, Clean Passionately' is based off of a webtoon of the same name, already having garnered massive attention from fans of the webtoon for its teaser contents' striking similarities to the original work. 

You can catch 'Knowing Brothers' with Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang this November 24, and the premiere of 'First, Clean Passionately' on November 26!

kim-yoo-jung_yoon-kyun-sang_1542256909_3

kim-yoo-jung_yoon-kyun-sang_1542256850_2

• Like 5

Credit to uploader 

This clip will remind YJ’s loyal fans (like me) how talented and well-loved she is. It’s no wonder she’s an envy of many!

• Like 6

she really looked pretty and happy today at the presscon. Seems like she is very comfortable with her Hyungs :) 

• Like 5

Yeaaaah.. 

just now saw episode 1 
Kim yoo jung is no more child actress now. What a transformation as actress. I wish she could work with park ji eun and kim eun sook in future. Kim yoo jung is totally slaying 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, martina123 said:

Yeaaaah.. 

just now saw episode 1 
Kim yoo jung is no more child actress now. What a transformation as actress. I wish she could work with park ji eun and kim eun sook in future. Kim yoo jung is totally slaying 

glad to hear that, my wish too :) 

On 11/27/2018 at 12:53 AM, shaselai said:

is she healthy now? i read she had thyroid problems (back in feb)..

yes she's fine now :) 

yes she never failed to amaze me with her acting skill, and i love this gif :D 

99754B435BFDB18C13

cr : @inhighsummer twitter

• Like 8

i am really loving the acting of Yoojung...she is showing another character which is not like Raon from MDBC.

She now gives me the vibes a young 20 something young job seeker in korea...and the frustrations of things not going your way as you like in our lives....

And we  definitely have to say that she is a chemistry fairy with whoever her partner is either young or old.  Even in the Dirge singer...she had chemistry with the rich man son....and now with YSK who is in his 30s.... they are still able to flutter our hearts just with their looks for each other.

Thats the sign of a good actor.......

• Like 4

and seriously why are so many people even comparing Kim Yoo Jung's drama with " Encounter" just because the lead was her previous co- star and they are having their comeback at the same time by some unfortunate situation in Yoojung's life.

Its like comparing a small stream to the ocean. However please remember that all streams follow to the ocean :) the day will come too when Kim Yoojung will have her time.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

Yoojung Stills promos  ep1-2:wub:

20181130_210539_0429.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20181130_210549_1420.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20181130_210558_9653.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20181130_210607_8394.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20181130_210531_7642.jpg