Quantcast

On 8/4/2018 at 1:09 PM, liemkopi said:

Credit to KYJ

The wait worth waiting for!!!

Thank you for posting! She looks beautiful, happy and, most importantly, HEALTHY!  So wonderful to see her smile again :)

• Like 4

Credit to uploader. Do swipe to see the wonderful artworks of this talented young lady:)

Credit to uploader 

And here, the ever charming girl’s latest photo! I’m so happy she’s back healthy and happier! She’s my source of joy too;)

Look forward to more updates about YJ and her new drama!

• Like 3

Yoojung1318 is on a reposting spree in IG lol although some of her repost are quite risky I'll take it as a sign that we're gonna see Yoojunggie very soon. Hopefully, by next week :wub:

• Like 3

Yoojunggie slowly coming back in SNS and in the news yey! Can't wait for the start of CWPFN filming on September 5 :wub: We did a good job waiting sasuke-deuls hehe

• Like 5

Credit to uploader 

YJ is growing up so well and I’m so happy she is now healthy and even more beautiful than ever. She’s such a pure and natural beauty! 

Look forward to to seeing more of YJ in the coming days:)

• Like 4

Credit to Sidus

Credit to uploader

Today’s Yoo Jung’s birthday! She has grown up so well and I wish her all the very best in whatever she wishes to achieve:) 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Today’s Yoo Jung’s birthday! She has grown up so well and I wish her all the very best in whatever she wishes to achieve:) 

@limkopi, thanks for the lovely post! Yoo Jung is so beautiful:wub:...and I can't take away my eyes on her:love:. I hope she had a wonderful celebration today.

• Like 3

Credit to KYJ

Lovely YJ just posted this on her IG. She is thanking fans for celebrating her birthday yesterday:)

• Like 3