Quantcast

Yes.... really proud that though she is out from public for almost half the year....the K end industry still keeps her in the loop. We are not seeing her much but but almost every month, we have at least a mention of her from costars...surveys and challenges like this.

Really proud and it shows that her popularity is really great and the people are really looking forward to her back in public again. And i think that she really did a great job of the doing the Bucket Challenge. We do understand that because of her treatment...it is not really good to be doing this and her generous contribution has tremendously helped the organization and the building.

Cant wait to see her soon...counting down the days :) 

• Like 4

Finally.....we have a male lead for YG drama.....

I am actually very happy for her to be able to work with an older male actor because if she is able to work with such huge gaps...she will get a lot of recognition of her acting ability and also open many more working options with all those popular male actors who are late 20s-30s. She will be offered more grown up roles.

The really good actors are in these range.....so YG...fighting and hope that everyone will support her drama.

I am really looking forward to 2019/2010 when all those actors like KSH come out from the army and i hope that YG will get offers to act with them....really excited for this drama now.....

• Like 3

On 06/06/2018 at 1:58 PM, liemkopi said:
Credit to KYJ

Kind YJ was challenged by her good friend Kim Bora to do the ice bucket challenge. She decided to make a donation (which is the alternative) instead:)

Proud of her! Making an effort to help others even in her current situation.

Credit to maknaecloud_

Thanks for the translation! Knowing what YJ wrote makes me love her even more! She’s truly an amazing beings! 

Proud of her! Her message was lovely and it is great how she also brings attention to the importance of the donating part of the ice bucket challenge too whilst still looking after health.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, raziela said:

Proud of her! Her message was lovely and it is great how she also brings attention to the importance of the donating part of the ice bucket challenge too whilst still looking after health.

She really handled the ice bucket challenge quite well.  The donating option was not as publicized as the more entertaining ice bucket, hence her choosing that option put an equal spotlight to both the donating and the ice bucket. Win-win for the cause. :)

• Like 5

Credit to KYJ

Happy to see YJ gave an update on her IG. Apparently the 2 paintings were done by her. She’s beautiful, kind and talented as well!

• Like 3

Regardless of who her costars are...i am really excited to see her back doing a drama. Sometimes we tend to judge too much on the exterior look....but i believe these 3 actors in Clean for Passion will do a great job especially our Yoojung.

A good actor is someone who should draw his viewers with his expressions rather than looks....if they can act well .... we fans can definitely relate to the character :) thats why some dramas...the 2nd leads attract more attention.

So lets start the count down...only 4 weeks left...Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

YG has been quite active on her social media this couple of days but i really wish that she would post a picture of her recent self :(

And do anyone knows when they might start shooting the drama??? only 3 weeks left to August and also saw in Arirang about YSK being the male lead today....so its settled....hope to see YG out in public soon.....

• Like 2

Yoo Jung shared another one of her paintings today. So pretty!

Art supposed to very therapeutic when you are unwell hence the use of art therapy. It's a good creative activity for Yoo Jung whilst she is recovering :)

• Like 3

Glad that she's slowly easing her way into the spotlight.  And we can still see that bright smile and eyes, despite the illness.  I think she's still not 100% recovered, but hopefully she'll be able to balance out her thyroid function levels in the months to come.  And us, her international fans, hope we can help out by creating buzz for her upcoming drama!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!  :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ruuuuthpft said:

I've been away from soompi forum for too long I can't seem to edit my previous post :sweatingbullets: Anyway, annyeong chingu! I read your countdown to August lol and I just want to know if it is true that YJ will start filming for her drama by that time because it's only a few days away hihi :heart:

• Like 2