Quantcast

23 hours ago, pinkroses said:

Clean with passion will start filming on August 2018. YJ health has improved a lot. However, the male lead dropped out due to schedule conflict.

https://twitter.com/maknaecloud_/status/999958998286712832?s=20

What a wonderful week it has been for Kim Yoo jung fans after a difficult few months.

Incredible news!  I'm so happy YooJung's recovery is going so well and she can even start filming sooner than anticipated:wub:

I'm sad Ahn Hyo Seop has had to withdraw but given the circumstances it's understandable.  I was very excited with his casting so I hope they do a good job with his replacement.

Looks like the Knetizens missed Yoo Jung as much as we did::) 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, h2ogirl said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/25/jtbc-drama-resume-filming-following-improvement-kim-yoo-jungs-health-ahn-hyo-seop-withdraws/

So glad that we'll be able to see our baby back on screen soon! ♥♥♥

Is it too much to hope Park Bo Gum is cast opposite Yoo Jungie? :lol: They made the cutest couple.

yes...really glad that she is recovering and her drama is on the way......... but personally i think it would be so much better for her as an actor to work with some other hot actors :wink:

She will become more well known for her ability to work with any types of actors/ actress :) So i am really excited to know who is the male lead for this drama......

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, feelbora said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1001289171334447104

#YoonKyunSang offered male lead role from JTBC’s #CleanWithPassionForNow. The role was supposed to be played by Ahn Hyo Seop but he had to step down due to schedule conflicts.

This will be very interesting. :blink:

I don't like this choice AT all.  I had so much faith in JTBC's casting and I'm very disappointed they are even considering him. The age gap is gross and (apologies to Yoon Kyun Sang) but his visuals are not it ...:unsure:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, raziela said:

I don't like this choice AT all.  I had so much faith in JTBC's casting and I'm very disappointed they are even considering him. The age gap is gross and (apologies to Yoon Kyun Sang) but his visuals are not it ...:unsure:

Same sentiments.  12 years is just too big of gap and it doesn't help that YJ looks younger than her age and he looks his age, what with his height and built.  :crazy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

He's a good actor but no hope he rejects it! Why can't they ever cast age appropriate actors?? I was okay with sjr as 2nd lead as I don't think there's a romance angle between them but 2 older guys??? Don't like it at all. I'd rather have bogum again or an idol. Lol

Edit: Also if they get a well known actor to be lead they might just change some of the narrative and they'll shift the focus from her character which I don't want!!! 

• Like 5

After Ahn Hyo Seop, Yoon Kyun Sang's choice shocked me.
I never expected that.
It could be one of the rising names.
My choices are Shin Jae Ha, Lee Won Geun, Kwak Dong Yeon and Seo Ji Hoon. (But he accepted the offer of 'Tale of Gyeryong Fairy'.)

• Like 2

I am new great fan of KYJ.... its not because she is beautiful.... for me i really like her beliefs... and the values that she has of what she wants in life as an actor.

She doesn't really run after fame and she is happy to do acting for the sake of her love of acting. She once said that she wants to be known more for her steady acting and  rather than becoming instantly a star. She is humble and i think she choses her dramas and roles based on the story/ script rather than who her costars are.

Yes a handsome, popular/ good looking male costar is a bonus but i think she is not really interested in that and she is more focused on what/ how she can do justice  of her role. In her role 2 years back....she had an equal role as PBG but i was bit disappointed that she was not focused much for her contribution because of her age( 17 years)... i believe that if she was of the legal age, she would have been highlighted more and got even more role offers just like PSH and Suzy do....but no worries, her days of becoming more popular is on the way. ( She is already a Laneiage model :) ) ....every female actors had to go this hard road...even PBG had too....

So please lets us be positive and pray for a good start for YG....she must have seen something in this role...so lets support her judgement  regardless of who her costar is....i believe she is professional and will try her best to give a good chemistry.Lets hope that everything turns out good.... lets us all her fans remember her favorite phrase: " If there is something that you really like, you don't have to force it because vision will guide you to it ".

Lets us all be positive :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LynneL said:

I am new great fan of KYJ.... its not because she is beautiful.... for me i really like her beliefs... and the values that she has of what she wants in life as an actor.

She doesn't really run after fame and she is happy to do acting for the sake of her love of acting. She once said that she wants to be known more for her steady acting and  rather than becoming instantly a star. She is humble and i think she choses her dramas and roles based on the story/ script rather than who her costars are.

Yes a handsome, popular/ good looking male costar is a bonus but i think she is not really interested in that and she is more focused on what/ how she can do justice  of her role. In her role 2 years back....she had an equal role as PBG but i was bit disappointed that she was not focused much for her contribution because of her age( 17 years)... i believe that if she was of the legal age, she would have been highlighted more and got even more role offers just like PSH and Suzy do....but no worries, her days of becoming more popular is on the way. ( She is already a Laneiage model :) ) ....every female actors had to go this hard road...even PBG had too....

So please lets us be positive and pray for a good start for YG....she must have seen something in this role...so lets support her judgement  regardless of who her costar is....i believe she is professional and will try her best to give a good chemistry.Lets hope that everything turns out good.... lets us all her fans remember her favorite phrase: " If there is something that you really like, you don't have to force it because vision will guide you to it ".

Lets us all be positive :)

Welcome to the club!!!!  :)  I think the immediate and knee-jerk reaction is still understandable due to the unexpected casting news and for those who knew of the Secret Door fiasco, wouldn't want the same scenario here, it would be detrimental on Yoojung's career especially at this stage.  But I know the once emotion has settled in, then maybe we can get use to it, then positivity and support will then sprout.  And thanks for starting the optimistic outlook, I'm not yet there since I'm still hoping for a turn around.  :wink:

• Like 3

I really love YKS but sorry i feel it's a mismatched.  I hope it will be PARK HYUNG SIK or KANG MIN HYUK.  Just sayin'    

• Like 3

On 01/06/2018 at 3:56 PM, rossy5 said:

Yoo Jung definitely wore it better.  The dress is a little too casual and light for an official state affair and all the accessories she has to wear.

21 hours ago, feelbora said:

Let's see what will happen? 

Whoever wrote both of those posts should have done some research before typing. 

These comparisons are silly and don't make sense.  in the first IG post the two dramas in the top row there is only a 6 year and 7 year age gap and the second row, yes,the two dramas had bigger age age gaps and both were received poorly (About Time is still airing but it's ratings and netizen response are not good) so, I guess, if they want CWPFN to flop those are great examples:rolleyes:   Plus there is a huge difference between pairing a teenager with a man in his 30s and pairing two grown adults in their mid-late 20s and 30s

Whoever wrote the post below wrote that is also misinformed because YKS IS too old for the role and YooJung is NOT too young - she is actually the right age for the character :rolleyes:  The second picture really makes no sense at all.  KYJ  wasn't a love interest for the last three actors.  She was the love interest for Secret Door and replaced because after casting her they realised the age gap was too uncomfortable so that's a terrible example.  Using Kim Sae Ron and Yoon Shi Yoon is another terrible example because the drama got a lot of backlash for the big age gap in the casting and the reason why there was hardly any overt romance between the couple in the drama because skinship was inappropriate due to their age gaps. 

Although less skinship is easier to get away with in a historical drama but If they are sticking to the webtoon CWPFN there will be a lot of skinship.

2 hours ago, feelbora said:

Well done Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. Amazing to think how this drama is now a modern classic considering the low expectations before it aired.

• Like 4

Only about 8 weeks left before August....yeah!!!!!!!!!! but still no news about the male lead,,,,,,,, hope the people are working hard behind to get a good actor or do you think that YSK actor is confirmed???

Bit puzzling..... but i guess every one is dying to catch a glimpse of YG after this half a year drought of not seeing her anywhere.

Hope the day comes soon.....

• Like 3

I'm not too sure about the context of the magazine (?) or what not, but I'm just happy that despite her limited Japanese media interaction, she's  still manage to be on the list.  And the only actress at that, amidst the expected "hot" oppas blazing through any fan favorite survey. She didn't have a single media interview during her fanmeet or even the drama promo (a sore subject for me :blink:), hence its nice to see this appreciation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Credit to KYJ

Kind YJ was challenged by her good friend Kim Bora to do the ice bucket challenge. She decided to make a donation (which is the alternative) instead:)

Proud of her! Making an effort to help others even in her current situation.

Credit to maknaecloud_

Thanks for the translation! Knowing what YJ wrote makes me love her even more! She’s truly an amazing beings! 

• Like 5