Quantcast

Our daughter's partner Ahn Hyo Seop, will play in the 'YouTube Red' web drama 'Top Management'. The room like Song Jae Rim, will not rest until the month of October.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the pics @pinkroses Good thing about her getting all these big endorsements is all the beautiful photoshoots while we wait to see Yoo Jung again.  I hope she's resting and recovering well.

22 hours ago, feelbora said:

Our daughter's partner Ahn Hyo Seop, will play in the 'YouTube Red' web drama 'Top Management'. The room like Song Jae Rim, will not rest until the month of October.

Good to know they have found other work during this time.  So strange to think "Clean with Passion For Now" would be airing now if things hadn't happened as they did.

• Like 2

@liemkopi  Unfortunately, I think Yoojung will not do the HBO project anymore.  As per info below, it seems she initially accepted but due to her condition, she's not part of it anymore.  And the post was edited without her name on it now.  Personally, I'm still bum about it, but health comes first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

@liemkopi  Unfortunately, I think Yoojung will not do the HBO project anymore.  As per info below, it seems she initially accepted but due to her condition, she's not part of it anymore.  And the post was edited without her name on it now.  Personally, I'm still bum about it, but health comes first.

As much as I miss seeing her acting this was expected and totally understandable.  She needs more time to rest and get her health back.  

• Like 1

Credit to uploader 

Thanks for the HBO filming update. Though disappointed but I do understand good health comes first:) Grateful for the many updates posted in IG during YJ’s absence. Hope she has recovered well and come back soon!

• Like 3

Hi anyone knows when she will be back in public.................its seems so long :(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LynneL said:

Hi anyone knows when she will be back in public.................its seems so long :(

Unfortunately no one knows:(. There haven't been any updates except that she is resting.  All we can do is hope she is resting and recovering well and they have found a suitable and effective treatment regime for her so she can get well and come back soon.

• Like 1

On May 16, 2018 at 7:04 AM, raziela said:

Unfortunately no one knows:(. There haven't been any updates except that she is resting.  All we can do is hope she is resting and recovering well and they have found a suitable and effective treatment regime for her so she can get well and come back soon.

I have read in an article around that time when she was hospitalized that it will take minimum 6 months of treatment for her illness.....hence  the Clean for passion only in October. So 3 months is gone now....i guess we have to wait for another 3 months  Maybe around  september....until we can finally see a glimpse of her.... so fighting :(

• Like 1

It was the best suprise today seeing Yoo Jung's Instagram post.

And MaknaeCloud's translation on Instagram:

Such a sweet and appreciative post. I'm really proud to be a fan of this girl

Thanks for posting the Soompi article @h2ogirl

• Like 4