Quantcast

maryisobelll said: I Watched Strong heart episode today and Youjung have a good amount of screen time, I hope it will be subbed soon, I saw the preview for the next episode and she will dance gangnam style and will have a special  guy guest next week <333
Here are some article about her appearance ^^

Kim Yoo Jung Confesses to Liking Yeo Jin Gu during ‘The Sun and the Moon′

Stuck between reality and drama, Kim Yoo Jung admitted that she actually liked Yeo Jin Gu.

The actress appeared on October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart and shared about her crush on her co-star in the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon

The drama especially became a huge hit after Yeo Jin Gu and Kim Yoo Jung portrayed a sweet yet heart-breaking performance of their characters’ first loves. 

35394489.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung said, “During The Sun and the Moon, I had to act like I liked Hwon, who was played by Yeo Jin Gu, but while I was acting, I actually became Yeonwoo and really liked Hwon.”

Slightly embarrassed after implying that she saw Yeo Jin Gu as a man, Kim Yoo Jung tried to cover it up by saying, “Don’t other actors get those kinds of feelings when they’re really into their roles and even get into relationships?”

As the studio audience laughed at her adorableness, MC Shin Dong Yeop quickly reassured her and said it wasn’t a bad thing and she doesn’t have to explain anything. 

Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Gu previously worked together in SBS′ Iljimae in 2008. 

Photo Credit: SBS

Article about Youjung's home^^
class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "Kim Yoo Jung reveals her room with personality

Kim_Yoo_Jung_at_home.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo Jung revealed her home to the fans.

Recently Kim Yoo Jung revealed her home and study through the magazine ‘Styler Jubu Saenghwal‘.

The study was particularly impressive, well organized with simple but unique furniture prepared for her, especially since she couldn’t spend as much time studying due to the demands of her acting career. The idea to decorate the space like a study she can share with her oppa and unnie really stands out too.

Kim Yoo Jung started her acting career quite young. The actress shared that because of that, if she has stress or worries that she can’t really talk to her parents about, she relieves it by playing the guitar in her room. She said that she feels her room is the most comfortable space in her home.

Kim Yoo Jung’s mom filled the room with simple and neutral colors to maximize her comfort when she comes home from acting or from school.  The room brings a peaceful feel.

The images of Kim Yoo Jung’s home and the mini talk with Kim Yoo Jung and her mom, who raised her beautiful daughter to become a myungpoon child actress, will presented in the October issue of ‘Styler Jubu Saenghwal’.

Image: Styler Jubu Saenghwal
Source: NewsEN via Nate

New Advertisement for Nintendo ^^
50754F1D3330250035.jpg
CF vid for Nintendo ^^

cr as tagged

maryisobelll said: Article about Youjung's home^^
class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "Kim Yoo Jung reveals her room with personality

Kim_Yoo_Jung_at_home.jpg

Recently Kim Yoo Jung revealed her home and study through the magazine ‘Styler Jubu Saenghwal‘.

The study was particularly impressive, well organized with simple but unique furniture prepared for her, especially since she couldn’t spend as much time studying due to the demands of her acting career. The idea to decorate the space like a study she can share with her oppa and unnie really stands out too.

Kim Yoo Jung started her acting career quite young. The actress shared that because of that, if she has stress or worries that she can’t really talk to her parents about, she relieves it by playing the guitar in her room. She said that she feels her room is the most comfortable space in her home.

Kim Yoo Jung’s mom filled the room with simple and neutral colors to maximize her comfort when she comes home from acting or from school.  The room brings a peaceful feel.

The images of Kim Yoo Jung’s home and the mini talk with Kim Yoo Jung and her mom, who raised her beautiful daughter to become a myungpoon child actress, will presented in the October issue of ‘Styler Jubu Saenghwal’.

New Advertisement for Nintendo ^^
50754F1D3330250035.jpg
CF vid for Nintendo ^^

cr as tagged

JoelynChow said: Here is another English article from soompi. Oh, a lot of articles about Yoo Jung with this Strong Heart! :)
class="content-title"Kim Yoo Jung Developed a Liking for “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” Co-star Yeo Jin Goo

Young actress Kim Yoo Jung explained her liking for her fellow actor Yeo Jin Goo. The two talented actors shot to fame with their breakthrough roles, as the younger versions of the leads of the ratings hit “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.”

Kim Yoo Jung’s revelation came on her appearance at the third anniversary special episode of “Strong Heart” aired on October 9. Considered “the nation’s little sister,” Kim Yoo Jung has also won the attention of viewers for her ability to act out delicate emotions.

“I practiced crying and acting alone at dawn,” she said. “The filming of the scenes showing the delicate feelings between a man and a woman were delayed until it would be able to come out nicely.”

To act out the blossoming romance with co-star Yeo Jin Goo, Kim Yoo Jung said, “I look at Yeo Jin Goo and I think of him as a brother, so I tried to think in my character. I say that it’s funny, but other actors who act together may fall in love. As you practice these feelings, in fact, there will be.”

Her statement drew much laughter and applause.

Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo are known to have developed an easy camaraderie and had displayed their close friendship on different occasions.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/10/kim-yoo-jung-developed-a-liking-for-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-co-star-yeo-jin-goo/

Since I have time tonight, here are some videos of Kim Yoo Jung.....

......with her family
MBC "Glorious Day" 
part 1

part 2  (spot Seungri of Big Bang)

part 3

KBS program (school life, siblings interview)

...winning her acting awards
2010 KBS drama awards

2010 MBC drama awards
cr. snowflakesj16

fanboys(?)
~Lee Min Ho
       7:50 MC:  "When you are older who would you prefer as a girlfriend -- Shin Ae or Yoo Jung?"               LMH:   "Shin Ae is.......like a real sister.  And Yoo Jung?  Like a real sister's friend"       8:28 MC:    "Shin Ae, I asked Minho-oppa about you and Yoo Jung......"               SSA:  He must have chosen Yoo Jung!   (directed to LMH)  It's Yoo Jung right?                  translation credit to:     http://otayamin.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/for-the-love-of-yoo-jungie/ 
~Yeo Jin Goo      sorry can't find the video  (the one with lie detector thing....)
maybe we can now add Park Ji Bin to the list

unless otherwise specified video credit to: mamang987  

Kim_Yoo_Jung_at_home.jpg

cr   http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/kim-yoo-jung-reveals-her-room-with-personality/

akikisetsu said: Since I have time tonight, here are some videos of Kim Yoo Jung.....

......with her family
MBC "Glorious Day" 
part 1

part 2  (spot Seungri of Big Bang)

part 3

KBS program (school life, siblings interview)

...winning her acting awards
2010 KBS drama awards

2010 MBC drama awards
cr. snowflakesj16

fanboys(?)
~Lee Min Ho
       7:50 MC:  "When you are older who would you prefer as a girlfriend -- Shin Ae or Yoo Jung?"               LMH:   "Shin Ae is.......like a real sister.  And Yoo Jung?  Like a real sister's friend"       8:28 MC:    "Shin Ae, I asked Minho-oppa about you and Yoo Jung......"               SSA:  He must have chosen Yoo Jung!   (directed to LMH)  It's Yoo Jung right?                  translation credit to:     http://otayamin.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/for-the-love-of-yoo-jungie/ 
~Yeo Jin Goo      sorry can't find the video  (the one with lie detector thing....)
maybe we can now add Park Ji Bin to the list

unless otherwise specified video credit to: mamang987  

@JoelynChow  Nothing serious about the fanboys, I just wanted to categorize the videos.  I just appreciated them for showing interest in Yoo Jung, whether past or present, as a little sister or friend.^^  Since we are on that topic, it seems as is the surprise guest on Strong Heart would be Park Ji Bin.   Honestly, if that is true I'm not really liking it.  It's not PJB, it's more of the timing.   Since a lot of articles came out this week about their friendship and people are already putting a lot of malice on it and what more if he comes out next week as the guest for her.  I just don't want Kim Yoo Jung to be pigeonholed, just yet.

On a different topic, I found the blog of her Nintendo CF videos.  Kim So Hyun features in one of the videos. http://blog.naver.com/gbajjang/110149272426

akikisetsu said: @JoelynChow  Nothing serious about the fanboys, I just wanted to categorize the videos.  I just appreciated them for showing interest in Yoo Jung, whether past or present, as a little sister or friend.^^  Since we are on that topic, it seems as is the surprise guest on Strong Heart would be Park Ji Bin.   Honestly, if that is true I'm not really liking it.  It's not PJB, it's more of the timing.   Since a lot of articles came out this week about their friendship and people are already putting a lot of malice on it and what more if he comes out next week as the guest for her.  I just don't want Kim Yoo Jung to be pigeonholed, just yet.

On a different topic, I found the blog of her Nintendo CF videos.  Kim So Hyun features in one of the videos. http://blog.naver.com/gbajjang/110149272426

@akikisetsu, @JoeylynChow, @koora I always enjoy reading your posts ^^
Here are some screen caps of Youjung from Strong Heart ^^
6a02e3eagw1dxqjxcyae7g.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjwtqpe2g.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjwpas3yg.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjw6f4zhg.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjw9zbhng.gif

anigif.gif
And I found this part on SH when the MCs teased Suzy about Youjung being her rival when the former praised her acting ^^

cr: KYJ baidu, DC
  • Like 2

maryisobelll said: @akikisetsu, @JoeylynChow, @koora I always enjoy reading your posts ^^
Here are some screen caps of Youjung from Strong Heart ^^
6a02e3eagw1dxqjxcyae7g.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjwtqpe2g.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjwpas3yg.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjw6f4zhg.gif
6a02e3eagw1dxqjw9zbhng.gif

anigif.gif
And I found this part on SH when the MCs teased Suzy about Youjung being her rival when the former praised her acting ^^

cr: KYJ baidu, DC
  • Like 1

Thanks @JoeylynChow I wanna share some pics of Makirae expedition, Youjung's 1st variety show for Tooniverse channel^^
2-1.jpg
3.jpg
Here is the link when infinite guested in Makirae Show, Youjung was adorable as the MC^^

This is cuts from the drama that Youjung did in 2010 called Pure Pumpkin flower, she is with another child star Noh Young Hak^^

cr: inspiritsubsYT, noexisting2925YTnone
  • Like 2

maryisobelll said: Thanks @JoeylynChow I wanna share some pics of Makirae expedition, Youjung's 1st variety show for Tooniverse channel^^

cr: inspiritsubsYT, noexisting2925YTnone

@JoeylynChow Yes Youjung is very talented, I hope she will a part of a reality or variety show in the future^^
More pic from Makirae show^^
.jpg
cutehairst.jpg
1-6.jpg
Makyiraeshow_ep02mp4_001682515.jpg
and vids^^

cr: moonsun DC

@mayryisobelll, @JeolynChow, @akkikisetsu: Actually, I love when people seach her name, it can be appears with good phrase like Kim you Jung - Talented young actress or Kim Yoo Jung - Most beloved child actress in Korea. Yep, I mean I hate the false rumors around her! The haters are so cruel to do that with her! :(

koora said: @mayryisobelll, @JeolynChow, @akkikisetsu: Actually, I love when people seach her name, it can be appears with good phrase like Kim you Jung - Talented young actress or Kim Yoo Jung - Most beloved child actress in Korea. Yep, I mean I hate the false rumors around her! The haters are so cruel to do that with her! :(