Quantcast

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "Kim Yoo Jung shares school uniform pictorial with fans

kim_yoo_jung_school_uniform_pictorial_12

Young actress Kim Yoo Jung shared a beautiful pictorial for school uniforms.

On October 7th, Kim Yoo Jung posted on her mini homepage some of the pictures taken wearing different kinds of school uniforms and added “It’s tougher to want to be like me (i.e, oneself) than to want to be like someone else.”

The pictures are off of a pictorial for a school uniform brand with which Kim Yoo Jung has an endorsement deal. Kim Yoo Jung is a pro as seen in the pictures. The flawless skin and beautiful facial features really stand out. Kim Yoo Jung is a young and fresh faced girl fitting to her age but is also starting to give off a more mature young lady feel.

Netizen comments on Kim Yoo Jung’s post include: “She’s growing up”, “She’s a great actress and she’s going to be a huge star”, “Keep growing like this”, and “She lost a lot of weight.”

Kim Yoo Jung recently appeared as young Chun Hae Joo, a leading character, onMBC drama ‘May Queen’ and was complimented for her excellent Jeolla-do dialect and acting.

Image: Kim Yoo Jung’s mini homepage
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

cr http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/kim-yoo-jung-shares-school-uniform-pictorial-with-fans/

• Like 2

@akikisetsu: “It’s tougher to want to be like me (i.e, oneself) than to want to be like someone else.”... hahah

It seems she starts to have more mature thinking which is different to her outward! Hope she grows well and lives happily. I know it is not easy to be a K-star and so even more difficult with such a young girl like her. Hope her strength can help her overcome that terrible pressure to become a great actress in near future. Hope she is well-beloved and taken good care by her family, Korean people and also her agency SidusHq.       

• Like 1

i've read somewhere else also that KYJ have anti-fans , and they're clamoring how come that they hate KYJ of being a jolly and carefree lady and a shy at a times also. She just acted on her age trying to be kid and a lady as well..
I am happy that atlast i've found that she has soompi thread already, for me to know for those who are the people like her also.
Correct me if i'm wrong, I think KYJ is one of the in demand child actress there in korea having pretty face and excellent in acting... I started to like her in her Dongyi portrayal.

• Like 2

ferlycious said: i've read somewhere else also that KYJ have anti-fans , and they're clamoring how come that they hate KYJ of being a jolly and carefree lady and a shy at a times also. She just acted on her age trying to be kid and a lady as well..
I am happy that atlast i've found that she has soompi thread already, for me to know for those who are the people like her also.
Correct me if i'm wrong, I think KYJ is one of the in demand child actress there in korea having pretty face and excellent in acting... I started to like her in her Dongyi portrayal.

Kim Yoo Jung Reveals She Had Stalker Fan who Pretended to be her Father

Being a celebrity bring joys and nightmares and Kim Yoo Jung shared her firsthand experience in having her own sasaeng fan.

56749846.jpg

To be broadcasted on October 9, SBS’ Strong Heart invited child actress, Kim Yoo Jung of The Sun and the Moon andMay Queen fame onto the show to share her stories. 

When asked if she’s ever had stalker fans, Kim Yoo Jung revealed a chilling story of a man who pretended to be her father. 

“When I was in elementary school, there was a strange man who claimed to be my father,” said the actress, shocking the other stars, “My teacher said that the man came to pick me up.” 

With many child-related crimes happening recently in Korea, Kim Yoo Jung’s experience rang a warning bell. 

Her entire story will be revealed on October 9. 

@maryisobelll That's seriously scary!  I remember watching a similar story on a crime tv series.  On a brighter note, I can't wait to see her on Strong Heart.  She's the only reason why I'll stay up and watch.  Hopefully the live stream will be ok.  
If anyone would be interested in live streaming, here...  livedekankoku.web.fc2.com

maryisobelll said:

Kim Yoo Jung Reveals She Had Stalker Fan who Pretended to be her Father

Being a celebrity bring joys and nightmares and Kim Yoo Jung shared her firsthand experience in having her own sasaeng fan.

56749846.jpg

To be broadcasted on October 9, SBS’ Strong Heart invited child actress, Kim Yoo Jung of The Sun and the Moon andMay Queen fame onto the show to share her stories. 

When asked if she’s ever had stalker fans, Kim Yoo Jung revealed a chilling story of a man who pretended to be her father. 

“When I was in elementary school, there was a strange man who claimed to be my father,” said the actress, shocking the other stars, “My teacher said that the man came to pick me up.” 

With many child-related crimes happening recently in Korea, Kim Yoo Jung’s experience rang a warning bell. 

Her entire story will be revealed on October 9. 

@akikisetsu @koora I was scared for her when I read the article, good thing her Mom is always with her when she goes on shooting or commercials
Found another article about Strong Heart
Good thing Yoojung is unaffected with the haters comment, she is such a mature girl for her age ^^
class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georia, serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.2em; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); "Kim Yoo Jung addresses the rumor about her being a school bully

kim_yoo_jung_strong_heart_121009.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung spoke about her school bully rumors.

Actress Kim Yoo Jung made a guest appearance on the October 9th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart’.

On the episode Kim Yoo Jung spoke about T.O.P, who filmed a movie with her recently. She stated, “T.O.P oppa told me he did a search about me on the internet. Then all of a sudden he asked ‘Yoo Jung, are you a school bully?’”

Kim Yoo Jung continued, “If you do a search of my name then you’ll see that the related search shows the phrase ‘Kim Yoo Jung school bully’. First of all I’m not a school bully. I have a habit of looking at people from the side and some people misunderstood that I was looking unkindly on them.”

Kim Yoo Jung added, “I’ve seen a comment on my article which said that I ask for money when giving autographs. Would I really do such thing? It’s actually entertaining to read about rumors and hateful comments”, and with her statement she showed that she’s a far more matured person than her age suggests.

Image: SBS ‘Strong Heart’
Source: TV Daily via Nate

• Like 1

I can sympathize with her.  Sometimes people would misunderstand when I look at them, they think I'm scowling or angry.  And the funny thing is, I didn't even realize that I'm staring at them, you know when you're staring at a person but not really seeing them cause you're thinking of something else.    :-/

I've also noticed that Yoo Jung's blank gaze makes her look sharp and snobbish.  But that's the thing, you can't "naturally" soften your features.  Smiling can, but sometimes the situation doesn't call for a smile.  TOP should know the feeling.  I've read his interview where he said people tend to misunderstand him and think he's being disrespectful coz of his strong gaze.  btw, I still like you TOP!
Bias aside, Yoo Jung being a bully doesn't really make sense.  She's been in the spotlight since she was young and she knows she'd lose a lot more if she'd bully someone.  Hmmp!  Haters,  remember that envy is the root of all evil.  
I like how straightforward she answered the bully rumor.  She just said it's not true and laughed it off.  No long explanations, no crying, just the straightforward truth.  I've read before that a person whose lying would usually bury you with an explanation but then you'll realize he didn't answer with a simple yes or no.   Good thing Yoo jung has a sense of humor and mature for her age.  I'll continue to support you!  Fighting!

• Like 3

I Watched Strong heart episode today and Youjung have a good amount of screen time, I hope it will be subbed soon, I saw the preview for the next episode and she will dance gangnam style and will have a special  guy guest next week <333
Here are some article about her appearance ^^

Kim Yoo Jung Confesses to Liking Yeo Jin Gu during ‘The Sun and the Moon′

Stuck between reality and drama, Kim Yoo Jung admitted that she actually liked Yeo Jin Gu.

The actress appeared on October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart and shared about her crush on her co-star in the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon

The drama especially became a huge hit after Yeo Jin Gu and Kim Yoo Jung portrayed a sweet yet heart-breaking performance of their characters’ first loves. 

35394489.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung said, “During The Sun and the Moon, I had to act like I liked Hwon, who was played by Yeo Jin Gu, but while I was acting, I actually became Yeonwoo and really liked Hwon.”

Slightly embarrassed after implying that she saw Yeo Jin Gu as a man, Kim Yoo Jung tried to cover it up by saying, “Don’t other actors get those kinds of feelings when they’re really into their roles and even get into relationships?”

As the studio audience laughed at her adorableness, MC Shin Dong Yeop quickly reassured her and said it wasn’t a bad thing and she doesn’t have to explain anything. 

Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Gu previously worked together in SBS′ Iljimae in 2008. 

Photo Credit: SBS

Another article about Suzy and a little bit about Youjung's ideal type ^^
miss A’s Suzy Picks Lee Dong Wook as Her New Ideal Man

miss A‘s Suzy and child actress Kim Yoo Jung have both talked about their ideal types.

Both stars were guests on “Strong Heart” on October 9. Kim Yoo Jung was first asked about her ideal type. She said, “I don’t want him to be too studious,” making all the uncle fans in the studio cheer.

Kim Yoo Jung continued, “I want him to be at least taller than me,” and “I like guys who can play instruments and can sing well. I like funny guys too.” Then all the male celebrities started to pretend to play an instrument, making everyone laugh.

miss A’s Suzy also talked about her ideal type. She began to list all the male celebrities that were her ideal type in the past. She listed Kang Dong Won, Lee Min Ki, Yang Yo Seob, Kim Soo Hyun and Ian Somerhalder.

When asked who her current ideal type is, Suzy had to think about it for a while. Then MCLee Dong Wook said, “You need to be very serious about this.” Then Suzy answered, “At this moment, Lee Dong Wook is my ideal type.” Then Lee Dong wook replied, “I can see that you’re very serious. You’re very honest,” as a joke, which made everyone laugh even more.

Meanwhile, other guests such as Byul shared the hidden stories behind her and Haha‘s relationship.

cr. soompi news

maryisobelll said: I Watched Strong heart episode today and Youjung have a good amount of screen time, I hope it will be subbed soon, I saw the preview for the next episode and she will dance gangnam style and will have a special  guy guest next week <333
Here are some article about her appearance ^^

Kim Yoo Jung Confesses to Liking Yeo Jin Gu during ‘The Sun and the Moon′

Stuck between reality and drama, Kim Yoo Jung admitted that she actually liked Yeo Jin Gu.

The actress appeared on October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart and shared about her crush on her co-star in the MBC drama The Sun and the Moon

The drama especially became a huge hit after Yeo Jin Gu and Kim Yoo Jung portrayed a sweet yet heart-breaking performance of their characters’ first loves. 

35394489.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung said, “During The Sun and the Moon, I had to act like I liked Hwon, who was played by Yeo Jin Gu, but while I was acting, I actually became Yeonwoo and really liked Hwon.”

Slightly embarrassed after implying that she saw Yeo Jin Gu as a man, Kim Yoo Jung tried to cover it up by saying, “Don’t other actors get those kinds of feelings when they’re really into their roles and even get into relationships?”

As the studio audience laughed at her adorableness, MC Shin Dong Yeop quickly reassured her and said it wasn’t a bad thing and she doesn’t have to explain anything. 

Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Gu previously worked together in SBS′ Iljimae in 2008. 

Photo Credit: SBS

I just feel so proud of her.  An article said that she was the most charming of the guest on Strong Heart yesterday and she was the most eloquent and honest.  And her articles topped the real time ranking in korea, hence the great number of English translated articles above.   I think international korean portals only translate articles that are really hot or being talked about in korea.   

http://news.nate.com/view/20121010n31321
The article above is my favorite one,  it's basically stating the reasons why Kim Yoo Jung deserves the title "Nation's Little Sister" (accdg. to google trans).  Hopefully it would have a lot of views and comments.  I think that title is really a big deal in KOrea.  Moon Guen Young, Kim Yuna and IU are some who held/hold that title.  I already read the title being associated with her, but not yet full-blown.  But somehow I have this gut feeling that Yoo Jung doesn't really mind those titles and fame,  she just wants to show excellent acting performance. 
:)

akikisetsu said: I just feel so proud of her.  An article said that she was the most charming of the guest on Strong Heart yesterday and she was the most eloquent and honest.  And her articles topped the real time ranking in korea, hence the great number of English translated articles above.   I think international korean portals only translate articles that are really hot or being talked about in korea.   

http://news.nate.com/view/20121010n31321
The article above is my favorite one,  it's basically stating the reasons why Kim Yoo Jung deserves the title "Nation's Little Sister" (accdg. to google trans).  Hopefully it would have a lot of views and comments.  I think that title is really a big deal in KOrea.  Moon Guen Young, Kim Yuna and IU are some who held/hold that title.  I already read the title being associated with her, but not yet full-blown.  But somehow I have this gut feeling that Yoo Jung doesn't really mind those titles and fame,  she just wants to show excellent acting performance. 
:)

• Like 1