Quantcast

@JoelynChow I actually saw some videos of the other attendees on that premiere and I can safely say, Kim Yoo Jung was one of the few that elicited good reactions (calling her name, wanting to shake her hand and taking her pictures).  Some videos were kinda awkward to watch coz some celebrities  were received really quietly by the fans, like they didn't know them.   
And I thank you for making this thread.   :x   Like you, I also adore and love KimYoo Jung. :D

• Like 3

Kim Yoo Jung with her Gumiho co-stars.  It's good to see them still close with each other.  I think they make it a point to go out every school vacation.
gumiho.jpg
with Seo Shin Aeseo.jpg
with her sister and possibly their Mombeachmom.png
cr  http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1627561113

• Like 2

I read that Kim Yoo Jung would be on Strong Heart's 300th episode this October 9, 2012.  I think she's gonna clear up the bully rumor that has been hounding her.   Even though I won't be able to understand, hopefully I can live stream.^^

• Like 1

Hello I just found out that Yoojung have her own forum already!I have been a big fan of her ever since moon sun, and I have watched almost all her dramas and this young lady for me is the best young actress of her generation, I can't wait for her next project, I know she is currently shooting for alumnus with TOP^^
@akikisetsu she will be on strong heart? that good to hear, I always enjoy watching her interviews  because I like her personality seems like a straighforward and honest young lady^^
this vid compares yeonwoo and yoojung in real life ^^

I also wanna share this fancam of Song Joong Ki(currently fangirling on him because of nice guy) and our yoojung and seo shinaeh is also in the video and all of them are form sidus I believe, it's just adorable both of them surrounded by oppas and being shy ^^

and another fancam of Yoojung at masquerade VIP premiere ^^
  • Like 3

akikisetsu said: I read that Kim Yoo Jung would be on Strong Heart's 300th episode this October 9, 2012.  I think she's gonna clear up the bully rumor that has been hounding her.   Even though I won't be able to understand, hopefully I can live stream.^^

• Like 1

I found some pics of Youjung on her guesting at Strong Heart from KYJ baidu bar ^^
61c963094b36acaf093c32777cd98d1000e99c07timg-1.jpgSeems like she is dancing Gangnam Style ^^
timg.jpg
Youjung Picture endorsement ^^
C3A5CUsers5Cterinavy5CDesktop5Cnaver5CSucr as tagged, KYJ baidu bar

• Like 4

akikisetsu said: I read that Kim Yoo Jung would be on Strong Heart's 300th episode this October 9, 2012.  I think she's gonna clear up the bully rumor that has been hounding her.   Even though I won't be able to understand, hopefully I can live stream.^^

• Like 1

@ferlycious  I'm also not that knowledgeable about it, but from what I know, her anti-fans are claiming that Kim Yoo Jung is a bully.  One time I randomly open a blog and after using google trans., I realized it's a anti-fan cafe.  Let's face it!  Amongst the young actors, she's usually included in the top 3 with regards to: visuals, acting talent and popularity.  She's pretty + with that unexplainable X-factor, multi-talented and famous (even before TMETS).  And I kinda get the sense that personality-wise, she's honest and up-front (the kind of person, whose shy and quiet with strangers, but very funny and loud with friends).   With that in mind, she's gonna be the target of envy.  I don't know her personally, but those claims doesn't really make much sense.   [-(

• Like 3

akikisetsu said: @ferlycious  I'm also not that knowledgeable about it, but from what I know, her anti-fans are claiming that Kim Yoo Jung is a bully.  One time I randomly open a blog and after using google trans., I realized it's a anti-fan cafe.  Let's face it!  Amongst the young actors, she's usually included in the top 3 with regards to: visuals, acting talent and popularity.  She's pretty + with that unexplainable X-factor, multi-talented and famous (even before TMETS).  And I kinda get the sense that personality-wise, she's honest and up-front (the kind of person, whose shy and quiet with strangers, but very funny and loud with friends).   With that in mind, she's gonna be the target of envy.  I don't know her personally, but those claims doesn't really make much sense.   [-(

@JoelynChow  Same here, I really admire/like/support her!  I get instinctively drawn to unpretentious/honest celebrities (gut feeling based from their interviews).  And, I'll join the club coz I am also like that, shy and loud at the same time.^.~  I guess it's human nature for people to get drawn to other people or celebrities, who possess a certain characteristics(whether physical or personality or even mannerisms), that reminds them of themselves.  Or is it?^^  One things for sure, we all love and support Yoo Jung.   :x

• Like 1

akikisetsu said: @JoelynChow  Same here, I really admire/like/support her!  I get instinctively drawn to unpretentious/honest celebrities (gut feeling based from their interviews).  And, I'll join the club coz I am also like that, shy and loud at the same time.^.~  I guess it's human nature for people to get drawn to other people or celebrities, who possess a certain characteristics(whether physical or personality or even mannerisms), that reminds them of themselves.  Or is it?^^  Just one things for sure, we all love and support Yoo Jung.   :x

Some more photos of Kim You Jung 김유정 in 300th ♥ Strong Heart ♥ (Kangheart)

2c9c340ce60385867f804b51e0a7dafa_4984273MPNaA.jpgMQBBg.jpg
kmvlx.jpgzZfaA.jpg
3geRT.jpg5iYnR.jpg4q02W.jpg

http://spv.sbs.co.kr/kangheart

• Like 2

Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 - Kim You Jung 김유정 and their doctors at Mailin Center
eaf3bb97f8278bc888c9c06563a042e6_4984333
rF3RQ.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

• Like 1