Quantcast

Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 ~*17th Anniversary*~ - New Pictorial OUT!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yana Mujay

• pinkroses

• JexxaS

• ruka18

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

✧༺♥༻∞ Actress Kim Yoo Jung ∞༺♥༻✧ Name: 김유정 / Kim Yoo JungProfession: ActressBirthdate: September 22nd, 1999Height: 165 cmStar sign: VirgoBlood type: OEducation: Goyang High School for ArtsTa

"The most polite junior I have ever seen..." "I am angry at the actions of a few minority groups trying to break down their personality with a single photo" *sorry for bad translating* Some

In response to the request to have this post translated, I want to emphasize here how serious this political scandal is in Korea right now. It is the biggest political scandal in the history books of

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to those and all who help to updates this thread.  Probably IG is the in-thing and more popular amongst the IT savvy folks .....

Probably this thread might become dormant soon .......??

Shalom to all of you :blush:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • 5 months later...
On 3/19/2019 at 3:02 PM, Xuexi_1 said:

Thanks to those and all who help to updates this thread.  Probably IG is the in-thing and more popular amongst the IT savvy folks .....

I hope not! this thread is very meaningful, following KYJ since her career as a child actor... :((

Btw, does anyone know if there's a translation/article for this vid of interview of yoo-jung? 

On 3/19/2019 at 12:02 PM, Xuexi_1 said:

I think when baby girl is back to dramaland we will be full here again..

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I've been a fan of Yoo Jung since watching Moonlight drawn by Clouds. I'm at awe at her acting skills at such a young age. It's just sad that this thread is not active anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a one-shot I wrote for Yoo Jungie. Hope you enjoy. Also hoping that this thread will be active again in the future. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1418348/the-story-of-us

• Thanks 1

Hi. I used to lurk in this thread after I watched Love in the Moonlight and fell in love with Yoo Jung and Bo Gum. That was in 2017, I think (yeah, I wasn't into Kdramas before then). KYJ has an ongoing reality show in Lifetime Network and yet there are no members actively posting in this thread? Kinda sad, don't ya think?

And it's just a few days ago since KYJ's bday, and I just read one or two greetings in this thread :bawling:

BTW, this is my first post ever. I decided to finally create an account coz it bothers me that this thread is so inactive...

• Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 4:39 AM, iheartkyj said:

Hi. I used to lurk in this thread after I watched Love in the Moonlight and fell in love with Yoo Jung and Bo Gum. That was in 2017, I think (yeah, I wasn't into Kdramas before then). KYJ has an ongoing reality show in Lifetime Network and yet there are no members actively posting in this thread? Kinda sad, don't ya think?

And it's just a few days ago since KYJ's bday, and I just read one or two greetings in this thread :bawling:

BTW, this is my first post ever. I decided to finally create an account coz it bothers me that this thread is so inactive...

It’s probably because there are so many different venues/outlets to show support to KYJ, like instagram, facebook and twitter. Fans are not limited to forums anymore. BUT, i do prefer forums, rather than leaving just comments on some post, forums provide for venues to really discuss. I do hope that people would be back here when Yoo Jung accepts another drama project.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @asterann.

I understand, but seeing that so many other actresses' thread are busy even if they have no ongoing projects just bothers me. And altho KYJ has no drama, she has an ongoing reality show right now (which is basically the same thing right? or fans prefer drama because they have someone to ship YJ with?) . I also check YJ's posts in instagram daily and I agree that unlike with forums there is hardly any interaction with the fans. I do hope that fans are actively supporting YJ by watching her show in Lifetime tho. I check this thread from time to time and it still disappoints me when I see no one is posting. Anyway, will keep on posting the link to Lifetime Channel's Half Holiday in Italy.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm new in this forum, but I'm fan of Yoo Jung 2 years already (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و she captivated me since the first time I saw her in a drama!!!

just recently I became active again in Soompi forums, so I hope I can contribute with posting some updates about her! (ง˃̀ꄃ˂́)۶

EKq2uNqVAAAXPWW?format=jpg&name=large

Btw she updated her IG recently, she's such a great painter as well :wub: more reasons to admire her even more: 

EKr6eKEVUAAyfHj?format=jpg&name=large

EKr6e9KUwAEaCYf?format=jpg&name=large

Cr.giarild twitter

• Like 2
On 10/4/2019 at 9:39 PM, iheartkyj said:

On 11/14/2019 at 7:58 PM, iheartkyj said:

Hi @asterann.

I understand, but seeing that so many other actresses' thread are busy even if they have no ongoing projects just bothers me. And altho KYJ has no drama, she has an ongoing reality show right now (which is basically the same thing right? or fans prefer drama because they have someone to ship YJ with?) . I also check YJ's posts in instagram daily and I agree that unlike with forums there is hardly any interaction with the fans. I do hope that fans are actively supporting YJ by watching her show in Lifetime tho. I check this thread from time to time and it still disappoints me when I see no one is posting. Anyway, will keep on posting the link to Lifetime Channel's Half Holiday in Italy.

I do know what you mean. The thread was busy for years but has really died dover the last eighteen months or so.  It was understandable whilst she was on hiatus for her illness when we  had no news at all but once she came off hiatus it didn't pick up.

I'll be honest and say I think CWPFN was not a good decision for her career at that point in time and alienated a fair few of her fans.  It says something that her first drama for 2 years didn't even generate a page of discussion on this thread.  It was a mistake for her comeback and first "adult drama" IMO. Hopefully,  she is very careful with her next choice because it seems like some of her acting momentum slowed.  Looking forward to exciting future project for KYJ (if she still wants to act)!  I hope her upcoming film gets a good reception too.

On the other hand, she is killing it with the lucrative endorsements!  Thanks to the photoshoots and fan meetings wso we can see her :lol:

On 11/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, iheartkyj said:

EPISODE 8 - the last one :(

Thanks for posting her reality show videos.  I haven't had a chance to watch yet but I will! Yoo Jung and gelato? What's not to love?! :lol:They seem to be getting lots of views and comments on YouTube so good to see she has a lot of support on YT.

10 hours ago, jstgt1501 said:

Hello everyone! I'm new in this forum, but I'm fan of Yoo Jung 2 years already (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و she captivated me since the first time I saw her in a drama!!!

just recently I became active again in Soompi forums, so I hope I can contribute with posting some updates about her! (ง˃̀ꄃ˂́)۶

Btw she updated her IG recently, she's such a great painter as well :wub: more reasons to admire her even more: 

Cr.giarild twitte

Thanks so much for the updates:) She is very talented. 

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 ~*17th Anniversary*~ - New Pictorial OUT!