Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 - Finished Drama: Backstreet Rookie - ~*17th Anniversary*~

I'm so happy for youjung. If you have noticed, all her dreams have come true. She wanted to play a girl dressed as a boy and she got it. She wanted to play an action role.she got that too. It remains a chaebol role lol.

• Like 4

Just found out that youjung is the richest actress of her generation not that I didn't know before. We are slow on this group 

• Like 3

On 7/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, Aledare Omotola said:

Just found out that youjung is the richest actress of her generation not that I didn't know before. We are slow on this group 

Where did you get that? 

What I only know is the TMETS child actors (YJG, KYJ and KSH) were the highest paid child actors during their time. They average 5000 USD per episode, which must be 5x or more now since they are already leading their own dramas.

• Like 2

It's been a long time since my last post. Thank you  @ailanthus for giving updates in this forum. Miss you guys:love:

@miri...this is the information you're looking for:)

Ec-Zx5tWkAImbqz?format=jpg&name=medium

Ec-ZyO5WAAAGFbw?format=jpg&name=large

cr: tweeter

On 7/13/2020 at 9:07 AM, Aledare Omotola said:

I'm so happy for youjung. If you have noticed, all her dreams have come true. She wanted to play a girl dressed as a boy and she got it. She wanted to play an action role.she got that too. It remains a chaebol role lol.

And I can't wait for that chaebol role to happen soon. Hope we won't wait another 2 years to see her again in the small screen after BR. 

Edatae6VAAAkNVk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Very beautiful indeed! I just can't take my eyes off her, I'm crying:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Jazz4lyf said:

It's been a long time since my last post. Thank you  @ailanthus for giving updates in this forum. Miss you guys:love:

@miri...this is the information you're looking for:)

cr: tweeter

And I can't wait for that chaebol role to happen soon. Hope we won't wait another 2 years to see her again in the small screen after BR. 

Thank you for the info. I have no doubt that Yoo Jung will have high net worth because of her outstanding filmography and the advantage for starting her acting career at a very young age. However, I read that the nubiapage is not reliable according to fans of big boy band groups like BTS and EXO. They argue that the list is nothing but estimates and was not supported by third party sources. LOL! 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

@sunlatte  you're welcome, it's my pleasure, hope I can consistently update

@Jazz4lyf I'm so happy to see you again in this thread, yes it's been a long time dear

@Aledare Omotola I saw that information but I was not sure to post in this thread because don't know if it is valid or not :D

On 7/21/2020 at 10:51 AM, Jazz4lyf said:

yes hopefully we won't wait too long

oh God she become more beautiful, we're crying seeing her grow up so well :please:

Yooj IG story thanks MoonGaYoung for sending support "Thank you, unnie"

EdcdrOeUcAAXNpc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Love 1

trans and pic by maknaecloud-nim

EdXgHAaU0AEwJdl?format=jpg&name=large

EdvVWRKU4AEypaf?format=jpg&name=small

yeayy can't wait for her comeback in chungmuro but still don't know if Yooj is cameo or not

• Like 2

Yooj IG update but as usual she deleted it again :joy: but she is so gorgeous

edit : and she posted it again hahhaa by the way she also posted these pictures on her weibo

Ed72toxUYAAFjNz?format=jpg&name=medium

Ed72NDaU4AAQmVQ?format=jpg&name=medium

just wanna say be happy and healthy to yooj and sosuke wherever you are, God bless you all, love loves to love love :foryou:

• Love 1

her bare face | source : dbwnsgh39 IG

Edy6yhmUYAAJXca?format=jpg&name=medium

trans by maknaecloud-nim | source https://instagram.com/p/CB-0J0BJQYb/

20.06.28 Actor Shin Hye Won (blonde iljin) insta with sneakers from YoojxFila "Saetbyul-nim is a lucky charm and love. How do u know that I wanna buy another shoes again? I'll wear it prettily with a thankful heart. #BackstreetRookie #KimYooJung #Fila"

Ed6jI84UwAApZC-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

:spitswater:DH spills the truth, sosukes to yooj :joy:

EdtXesIUEAAy3dZ?format=jpg&name=medium

yooj is so beautiful

Ed6gchMUcAA1Mge?format=jpg&name=medium

%EC%83%9B_11_20200725_-_5.gif?type=w966

• LOL 1

"#KimYooJung is not just an actor. She did her best in acting, at the same time she also participated and gave suggestions related to script and other various things. Whenever I saw her when we're filming, I told her, 'you can be a good director'." - 2015, Director Kim Se Hoon -

Ed_MVBJUMAA6IZz?format=jpg&name=small

Ed_MctnVoAAacAS?format=jpg&name=small

Ed_MvnIUEAA_6gH?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Ed_MtysU0AENe-_?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 1

@ailanthus I would love to see her direct a movie or a drama in the future! Maybe they can give her an episode in one of her next dramas. :please:

• Love 1

@Yuui I'd love to see that too and I want to see her in another sageuk drama as a swordsman, smart character, and strategist (like zhaoliying character in princess agents and ming lan then the female version of mei changsu nirvana in fire), crime/thriller drama, independent fighter, and etc lol I'm so greedy

trans by maknaecloud-nim

The 2020 Brand of the Year Awards has announced its nominees. Personality/Culture > 2020 Female Actor of the Year : #KimYooJung Health > 2020 Eye Ointment of the Year : Kwangdong Pharmaceutical's Eye-Talk Hosted by the Korean Consumer Forum and only residents of Korea can vote.

it's an honor that yooj to be nominated alongside those amazing actors and how she being recognized for her work and performance, I'm so proud of her, God bless you dear

Ed_ZciYU8AMJK4Z?format=jpg&name=medium

source : @kimsungjun_2010 IG

• Like 1

@ailanthus I would love it if she did something like a wuxia or a wushu drama, but Korean version of it. I just hope she doesn't do another version of Kumiho/Gumiho, I am kind of tired of that character. :issohappy:

• Like 1

@Yuui I'd really love to see her in wuxia drama but it's hard to get korean version of wuxia, hahaha one is enough, we don't need another version of Gumiho, I can't wait to see her character in 8Night movie and hopefully we don't wait too long to see her again in next drama, I already miss her :D

[Translation by Maknaecloud-nim] 2020.07.31 Xsportsnews - ‘#BackstreetRookie’ Kim Yoo Jung, Comic + Romance + Action, Masterful Acting Skills That Cover Everything "Actor #KimYooJung is showing her true worth as a masterful actor with her unparalleled customized acting."

EeOUaT2UEAIk_1w?format=png&name=large

EeOUaT2U4AA5XQW?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

@ailanthus Unfortunately, yes. I can only think of 4 dramas that could be classified as wuxia, and they are all lead by men. Moreover because of Chinas stricter laws around what is okay and not in dramas the chances to see her in a Chinese production is slim. 

• Like 1

2020.07.29 Yooj IGs update

EeFtkwJU4AEAFWi?format=jpg&name=large

2020.31.07 Yooj IG update

New hairstyle after she finished her filming

EeQ7RZuU4AAXyYX?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EeQ5ADiUYAALpm3?format=jpg&name=medium

2020.08.01 Yooj IG story "The biggest flower bouquet I've ever received"

EeRBp0qU4AEf_cW?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EeUS2tDU4AAxO-4?format=jpg&name=large