• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yana Mujay

• pinkroses

• JexxaS

• ruka18

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

✧༺♥༻∞ Actress Kim Yoo Jung ∞༺♥༻✧ Name: 김유정 / Kim Yoo JungProfession: ActressBirthdate: September 22nd, 1999Height: 165 cmStar sign: VirgoBlood type: OEducation: Goyang High School for ArtsTa

In response to the request to have this post translated, I want to emphasize here how serious this political scandal is in Korea right now. It is the biggest political scandal in the history books of

"The most polite junior I have ever seen..." "I am angry at the actions of a few minority groups trying to break down their personality with a single photo" *sorry for bad translating* Some

Awww I miss that smile.  Is this her now? Glad she seems better.  I hope to see her in full force next month during her fan meet.  I wonder if she got her awards yet.

I swear her agency just fails at everything.  I pray that she's looking elsewhere.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Awww I miss that smile.  Is this her now? Glad she seems better.  I hope to see her in full force next month during her fan meet.  I wonder if she got her awards yet.

I swear her agency just fails at everything.  I pray that she's looking elsewhere.

Said no more

Short but aim to the point. 

Well, honey seem your sharp line is good to confront with her agency:glasses: bring it on...

• Like 4

i feel like crying... then i saw u guys post the same photo three times lol. seem like we all miss her so much.

she looks gorgeous like always. after staring at the photo for several minutes i suddenly feel greedy. i want to see her hair, how i wish she's not wearing that hoodie. but with wearing the hoodie she looks so snuggly. lol. i hope she's now in her 100% best condition. i wonder what she prepares for her Taiwan fanmeet...

lets we bombard her stylist IG with positive comments.. let our Yojung knows rhat we love/miss her so much.

--------------------------- edit

silly me. i just noticed its two different photo!!!! her bright smile is back... now i feel like crying again... haha

• Like 15
1 minute ago, WonderSun said:

i feel like crying... then i saw u guys post the same photo three times lol. seem like we all miss her so much.

she looks gorgeous like always. after staring at the photo for several minutes i suddenly feel greedy. i want to see her hair, how i wish she's not wearing that hoodie. but with wearing the hoodie she looks so snuggly. lol. i hope she's now in her 100% best condition. i wonder what she prepares for her Taiwan fanmeet...

lets we bombard her stylist IG with positive comments.. let our Yojung knows rhat we love/miss her so much.

Lol...seem she lost her weight again, her chubby is gone...any way so happy screening her sweet eyes smile...

• Like 10

Reading the Ceci interview, Yoojung-ssi may always appear to be bubbly and cheerful, but at such a young age, she has a depth of maturity that some adults seem to be lacking ........ God bless her warm heartedness and kindness.  And may the Lord continue to surround her and protect her in His love and peace.:wub:

• Like 14
  • Jillia changed the title to Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 - Finished Drama: Backstreet Rookie - ~*17th Anniversary*~