[Movie 2014] The Actress Is Too Much 여배우는 너무해 Yeobaewooneun Neomoohae

prissymom

More picutres on the Japanese fans' October 2 visit to the set of Jo Hyun Jae's movie, She Lacks 10%. The pictures below show the preparations the Japanese fans made for their visit.

Note all the meticulous attention to each exquisite detail!  It is not the amount of money spent that catches my attention but all the loving thoughts that must have gone into every step of the planning, preparation and execution of those plans.  The Japanese fans really know how to make JHJ feel special and I love them for that.  They prepared the gift bags in their hotel room.

brokore-282.jpg.

brokore-291.jpg.

The boxes (picture 3 above) contain special madeleine cookies (see picture 4 below) from the Ginza Cozy Corner, one of the oldest cake chains in Japan.  The cookies are placed in the gift bags (picture 2 above) together with energy drinks (picture 6 below).  They prepared these gifts in their hotel room.

brokore-302.jpg.

brokore-311.jpg.

brokore-321.jpg.

brokore-331.jpg
If I counted correctly, I think they prepared 60 goodie bags.

brokore-341.jpg.

brokore-411.jpg.

brokore-35.jpg.

brokore-361.jpg.

brokore-371.jpg.

brokore-381.jpg.

brokore-391.jpg.

brokore-401.jpg.

brokore-421.jpg
Even the placeholders were chosen carefully! The red apple holds JHJ's name, the pink CYR's and the green grapes for Dir. Yoo Jeong Hwan.
brokore-431.jpg
The special table for JHJ, Dir. YJH, and CYR.

brokore-44.jpg.

I don't know what some of the food items they served during lunch, but everything looks good.... I don't know about you, but looking at those pictures made me hungry...

Credit: club.brokore.com/sodonyo; johyunjaebbs.com.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I have not posted these pictures here yet...
JHJ posted the 3 pictures below on his official FB page and Weibo account last September 12, 2012 after his fans from EVERJOHYUNJAE visited him at the set of SHE LACKS 10% last September 9, 2012.  The pictures came with this message:
In Korean: 오랜 공백기에도 불구하고 잊지 않고 찾아주신 '에버조현재' 분들과 항상 응원해주시는 팬분들께 너무 감사드려요~ 오랜만에 팬분들 뵙게돼서 너무 좋았고 음식도 맛있었습니다. 스텝분들도 너무 좋아하셨구요..감동이었습니다 앞으로 더 힘내서 촬영하겠습니다~~^^

In English:  Thank you EVERJOHYUNJAE for not forgetting me despite my long  break after my schedule in China.  It was very good to see you again after a long time. The meal was awesome and I was happy to share with all my co-workers. I am really touched by your love and support. ^^

391759_152230854917340_168028190_n.jpg

9-12-2012-c.jpg?w=610
9-12-2012-b.jpg?w=610
Credit: http://www.facebook.com/officialjhj; weibo.com/zhaoxianzai; johyunjaechina.com.  Thanks!

@Go Seung Ji, no definite release date yet.  Production said the movie is expected to be released early next year (2013).
@Linwe, from his last pictures when filming ended it seems JHJ lost weight again.  I think during the last few weeks of filming they were doing a lot of location shoots and night filming that's why he lost weight.
I am excited to see this movie like everyone else because this is JHJ's first romcom movie.  I have been wanting JHJ to do a romcom because most of his projects have sad/melancholy endings.  
JHJ and Cha Ye Ryun seem to have developed a good working relationship.  I hope they will have good onscreen chemistry.  

***********************************************************************************
JHJ posted this photo on his official FB page and Weibo account last October 11, 2012 together with this message:
In Korean:  아름다운 가을 풍경과 너무 잘 어울리는 정자에서…
In English: The Beauty of Korean Traditional Gazebo with Beautiful autumn scenery..
The photo was taken during one of their location shoots for the movie, She Lacks 10%.
jhjfb10-11-2012.jpg?w=610.
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/officialjhj; weibo.com/zhaoxianzai.

JHJ posted these 3 photos on his official FB page last October 16, 2012 with this message:

In Korean: 한달반동안 함께 고생한 예련이와 감독님과 마지막촬영장에서..

In English: The last day on the set with Ye Ryeon and director..

JHJ looks so dashing in his tuxedo :x

jhjfb10-16-2012-01.jpg?w=610

jhjfb10-16-2012-02.jpg?w=610

jhjfb10-16-2012-03.jpg?w=610

Why is JHJ touching CYR's elbow in that last photo? :-/

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/officialjhj

JHJ posted this photo on his official FB page and on his Weibo account last October 19, 2012 .  The photo came with this message:

In Korean: 좋은 팀웍으로 함께 했던 영화 ‘그녀에게부족한 10%’팀과 가벼운 마음으로 등산 다녀왔습니다.^^

In English:  Staffs for movie ‘Her missing 10%’ went hiking for culminating event and it was joyful and fun.^^

429307_164431633697262_1668033323_n.jpg

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/officialjhj; weibo.com/zhaoxianzai; johyunjaebbs.com. Thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived