Signs that a girl is interested/likes you?

Guest justanotherrandomguy

Guest justanotherrandomguy

there might be another thread for this already, but i didn't see it lol. 
anyways the title is pretty self explanatory.
http://ca.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/128_dating_advice.html#ixzz25SvU0z4K
I came across that article the other day, and was hoping for the girls' input. do you think that everything in that article is true? i recently met a girl who can go both ways on the "interested scale". what do you guys/girls think are some definite signs that a girl is interested?

Guest dolcedor.

Basically effort and attention. A woman who is interested in you will make time for you and follow through with plans to spend time with you. The other signs could indicate she's interested as well, but I wouldn't say they are "definite" signs. For example, while anyone can flirt, it doesn't mean much if she keeps flaking out on plans--she could be just flirting for that ego boost. Similarly, getting jealous doesn't necessarily mean she likes you. She could simply be a bit possessive of you and be jealous of the fact that you're not focusing all your attention her.

Body language is a pretty good indicator too, for the simple fact that it's a sub-conscious thing. Most people do not actively manipulate their non-verbal communication. If you notice she has an "open" body language--ie. she's facing towards you, arms are not crossed, doesn't pull back when you "accidentally" touch her--it's a pretty good sign she has some interest.

Guest bona fide*

I agree that body language can suggest romantic interest but I think the only definite sign is her admitting that she likes you/wants to date you. 

Guest hearthealer

She laughs at your jokes, asks questions about you to get to know you, she makes herself available whenever you want to meet up or suggests another time and day...she's interested in what you say and wants to find out more

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peaches1430291873

She will make time for you, no excuses. Appears curious as to what you like, how you are, and other interesting things. Tries to find reason to be near you and close.

Archived