Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Janmaya said: New translation from Kim Hyun Joong interview by AlienPrinceKHJ

KHJ: "There was one time I felt sorry to Ok Ryeon (Jin Se Yeon). In a kiss scene, Ok Ryeon was crying but I accidentally called Gaya! by mistake. After hearing that, Ok Ryeon's tears stopped. I felt very sorry, so I sent a message to JSY. Ah... at that time it was my first time sending a message to her. I wrote with formal speech. "I am sorry. I ruined the emotional scene"... (laugh). Fortunately Se Yeon has a good personality, she has a pleasant/amiable personality that make people feel good. She's a pretty and nice girl."

It's always great to read a positive and nice comment about Se Yeon.

Hello the fans of Jin Se Yeon !I don't read the korean and the translation of google isn't good but I think your actress is in Running Man, her partner is Yoo Jae Suk (Look the photos n°2 and n°3, they wear the same grey tee-shirt).201405300939192410_1.jpg
cr : SBS    source : http://news.nate.com/view/20140530n08308

EDIT: sky5joyous, you beat me to it first. :P below are high-quality versions of the released stills.

good news, everyone! SY will be on "Running Man" again! \:D/ this will be a 'couple' race, so SY got paired up with Yoo Jae Seok. *cue laughter* in the stills below, they are dressed in matching gray T-shirts (and black jeans). the episode will air on June 1st.
via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=61001
1401425777-32-org.jpg
1401425787-29-org.jpg

it looks like there are a lot of guests. hopefully, SY will have equal screen time as everyone else in the episode.

SooS did a press release for their summer campaign. even though the company released pictures that we have already seen, there is a wider version for one of them.

credits to SooS, via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=60986
43490_30237_2029.jpg

Guest casperntv

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” to Feature 2014 ‘Hot Stars’ Park Seo Joon, Jin Se Yeon, Girl’s Day’s Minah, and More!
g1ivyJS.png

This weekend’s episode of “Running Man” will feature 2014’s ‘hot stars,’ with whom the “Running Man” members will carry out a couple race.

The star-studded guest list consists of Park Seo Joon (“Witch’s Love”), Ha Yeon Soo (“Potato Star”), Jin Se Yeon(“Doctor Stranger”), baseball announcer Choi Hee, model Han Hye Jin (“Witch Hunt”), Girl’s Day’s Minah, and Brown Eyed Girl’s Narsha.

Check out the stills from the episode below to see which members are matched up with which guests! This episode will no doubt make for a tough competition!

“Running Man” will air on June 1 at 6:10PM (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/29/running-man-to-feature-2014-hot-stars-park-seo-joon-jin-se-yeon-girls-days-minah-and-more/#.U4f5wvldV5I

yay, we have more news! SY's agency released BTS pictures from the Singles photo shoot. gosh, she looks so effortlessly pretty in the two pictures! even with short hair and glasses, SY still manages to be flawless. :x

BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTURES OF SINGLES JUNE 2014
credits to Early Bird Entertainment, via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=61022
1401433267-87-org.jpg

the article mentions that the full pictorial and interview will be released around June 20th. that is... a month from now. -_- i don't know if i can wait until then.

Guest ismalindaishak

Aaargh...i can't continue watching this Korean drama DS...i feel tortured & annoyed!!How come this PH being so mean to JH?!Living with one kidney...forced to be a spy(does she had a choice in NK then) maybe she agreed to do it because that's the only way she can see her lover again..Having bottled up all her feeling inside..then seeing her lover flirting with other women!!Its just so UNFAIR!!I can't take it anymore!!I feel so bad & sad for Jae Hee!!I'm switching to Big Man then..No pressure!!I guess i just loved JSY too much..

ismalindaishak said: Aaargh...i can't continue watching this Korean drama DS...i feel tortured & annoyed!!How come this PH being so mean to JH?!Living with one kidney...forced to be a spy(does she had a choice in NK then) maybe she agreed to do it because that's the only way she can see her lover again..Having bottled up all her feeling inside..then seeing his lover flirting with other women!!Its just so UNFAIR!!I can't take it anymore!!I feel so bad & sad for Jae Hee!!I'm switching to Big Man then..No pressure!!I guess i just loved JSY too much....

// Just wait for the ending then. :))

Guest ismalindaishak

Ha

Haha...my blood pressure would go up watching it!!Sorry i just have to skip this drama DS..I can't see any happy ending for them...If only they just go somewhere private...and take a serious talks with each others..and plan a really good way to escape together..Otherwise there is nothing to see..Jae Hee will die in the end for sure...

ismalindaishak said: Haha...my blood pressure would go up watching it!!Sorry i just have to skip this drama DS..I can't see any happy ending for them...If only they just go somewhere private...and take a serious talks with each others..and plan a really good way to escape together..Otherwise there is nothing to see..Jae Hee will die in the end for sure...

ismalindaishak said: Aaargh...i can't continue watching this Korean drama DS...i feel tortured & annoyed!!How come this PH being so mean to JH?!Living with one kidney...forced to be a spy(does she had a choice in NK then) maybe she agreed to do it because that's the only way she can see her lover again..Having bottled up all her feeling inside..then seeing his lover flirting with other women!!Its just so UNFAIR!!I can't take it anymore!!I feel so bad & sad for Jae Hee!!I'm switching to Big Man then..No pressure!!I guess i just loved JSY too much..

Hello,guys.
Here are Seyeon's character family photos in Dr.Stranger.
The APP named "ConnectMe", it's no English, K
orean only.
Office download link: https://www.connect-me.me/

By Baidu JinSeYeon Bar Admin,ReonTW

a.jpg?t=1401452682

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Guest ismalindaishak

hang in there girl, i'm not allows you to skip this, i need my fellow Yeon Bear stans to stay with me until the very end, until the worst ending come to our screen :(

how am i suppose to face it alone :((

Don't worry..i'll always be here..i need to know any update about my lovely JSY..U are not alone...

;) ;;)

Guest crazy-girl

Hi there ....Jin Se Yeon is sOoO gorgeous .. I love her in DS
I love her coupling with Park hoon ... 
I really don't like hoon’s excessive skinship with soohyun .. He is supposed to only love jae hee ... ( though I know that he doesn’t feel any love towards soohyunBut I can’t take it every time I see it I get angry .. ~X(

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay, so I was squealing when I though that both Se Yeon and Joo Won will be in Singles. But *sighs* are they really going to shoot photos together or just separately? I hope there are pics of them together! I miss seeing them together. ^^

so many new names here :)
shout out to @amyrul @chubbichic @crazy-girl, welcome dear >:D<  just keep calm and support seyeon :D

sunshine4ever said: Okay, so I was squealing when I though that both Se Yeon and Joo Won will be in Singles. But *sighs* are they really going to shoot photos together or just separately? I hope there are pics of them together! I miss seeing them together. ^^