Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Micheru said: oh my god, THIS photo shoot caught me by surprise. O_O i already knew SY did a Nylon and Singles pictorials before the pictures were actually released. but i didn't know she did a photo shoot for InStyle as well! wow, our girl sure was busy last month. nevertheless, enjoy the new pretty pictorial!

JIN SE YEON FOR INSTYLE JUNE 2014
credit to InStyle Korea, via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=60294
1401075967-9-org.jpg
1401075951-19-org.jpg
1401075982-40-org.jpg

this photo shoot reminds me of her Sure June 2013 one. the clothes and styling are very similar to that one. i like this pictorial too, but sincerely, my favorite one so far has to be the Singles pictorial. i love outdoor photo shoots more than studio photo shoots.

Jin Se Yeon Changes Her Sweet Image With See-Through Clothing For InStyle

PS14052600101.jpg
Actress Jin Se Yeon shows a reversal of her usual charms.
In the SBS drama "Doctor Stranger," Jin Se Yeon plays two roles, both of them romantically involved with Lee Jong Seok. In the drama, Jin Se Yeon displays an elegant image, but her sexiness radiates with this shocking see-through look.
Fashion magazine InStyle revealed Jin Se Yeon’s pictorial on May 26 and commented, "Jin Se Yeon's overflowing mature beauty is shown by adding smoking makeup to her daring see-through look. She daringly chopped her hair off to have a bobbed cut for her drama, and while she has chic expressions, she didn't forget her bright smile, and her pictorial is completed with her various charms."
Jin Se Yeon revealed her thoughts in an interview about playing two roles during the photo shoot. Jin Se Yeon truthfully stated, "It is the first time I am attempting to play two roles through "Doctor Stranger," but my personality has a lot more in common with the naive Song Jae Hee rather than the haughty Han Seung Hee, so it is comfortable to act."
InStyle asked Jin Se Yeon what she likes to do normally, and Jin Se Yeon added, "When I am at home resting, I play the piano. While I am not good like Yoo Ah In is in "Secret Love Affair," I bought Yuki Kuramoto's sheet music and I practice really hard."
credits to www.soompi.com/2014/05/26/jin-se-yeon-changes-her-sweet-image-with-see-through-clothing-for-instyle

hello fellow yeon bear stan  :-h
so last night i'm dig into some MVs for my fav movie and came across Inspiring Generation Ok Ryeon dead cut-scenes on youtube.. then i realizes that i'm not yet watching IG epi 23-24 (and tbvh i'm not planning to for obvious reasons  :P).. but i dare myself to watched the cut scenes and gosh i'm a messed last night,, how could the writer-nim killed OR and separated jungtae-okryeon just like that,, ughhh poor babies, my heart hurt saw jungtae cried over his beloved wife and to see OR worried about her hubby even on her last breath  :((then it led me to spent my entire night watching the MVs of jungtae&OR, and i have to say they really each other rocks, they made each other happy and smiles, and while i lean more onto Ok Ryeon and Soo Ok ship, i have to say that i trully adores Jungtae&OkRyeon relationship :x they're more than just a bestfriends and lover..
and i really loveeeee watching their kissing scenes, my favorites is their 1st Kiss, because its just so sexy :\">  and tbh, its caught me off guard when it happened kkk

sophie

said: hello fellow yeon bear stan  :-h

so last night i'm dig into some MVs for my fav movie and came across Inspiring Generation Ok Ryeon dead cut-scenes 

on youtube.. then i realizes that i'm not yet watching IG epi 23-24 (and tbvh i'm not planning to for obvious reasons  :P).. but i dare myself to watched the cut scenes and gosh i'm a messed last night,, how could the writer-nim killed OR and separated jungtae-okryeon just like that,, ughhh poor babies, my heart hurt saw jungtae cried over his beloved wife and to see OR worried about her hubby even on her last breath  :((then it led me to spent my entire night watching the MVs of jungtae&OR, and i have to say they really each other rocks, they made each other happy and smiles, and while i lean more onto Ok Ryeon and Soo Ok ship, i have to say that i trully adores Jungtae&OkRyeon relationship :x they're more than just a bestfriends and lover..
and i really loveeeee watching their kissing scenes, my favorites is their 1st Kiss, because its just so sexy :\">  and tbh, its caught me off guard when it happened kkk

Guest muizzupr

To all Jin Se Yeon's  fansI'm actually not her fans, but I'm Hoon and Jae Hee shipper.It's also destroying my mood to see how people bash her like she is the worst actress in Korea while she is better than many actually (in my opinion)For actress, I'm Moon Chae Won's bias. I'm her devoted fan. But there are times when her drama must end early due to low ratings, there are times when people bash her because of  her acting skill. But I have faith in her. And she makes it. She is the first korean actress that won popularity award  with her only second leading role, she won over the leading role. And know she becomes one of A-listed actress.Sorry if it seems I'm trying to promote her :D
What I'm trying to say is:Have faith in Jin Se Yeon. She is still young (but yeah she has mature-look)But she is soooooo lucky to have fans like you. I've visited many forums and really, you guys don't bash another actress or actors to defend her. I hope her company will manage her image better. Really, it's better not to do drama after drama. This girl needs rest!It'll may be a long way to go. My other bias, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk also don't have instant popularity. SJK just had his first lead role after 4 years debut. But now, no one doubt his acting ability! And LJS used to be "nugu?". But look at him now.
So be patient. It's just a phase, not forever :)
P.S. And maybe you are all wondering why I post here while I'm not even JSY's fan.Well, I'm HoonHee shipper. And although I'm not her fans yet, but I'm a fan of her fansYeah, I'm your fans. JSY's fandom is indeed one of the sweetest fandom ever :)

muizzupr said: To all Jin Se Yeon's  fansI'm actually not her fans, but I'm Hoon and Jae Hee shipper.It's also destroying my mood to see how people bash her like she is the worst actress in Korea while she is better than many actually (in my opinion)For actress, I'm Moon Chae Won's bias. I'm her devoted fan. But there are times when her drama must end early due to low ratings, there are times when people bash her because of  her acting skill. But I have faith in her. And she makes it. She is the first korean actress that won popularity award  with her only second leading role, she won over the leading role. And know she becomes one of A-listed actress.Sorry if it seems I'm trying to promote her :D
What I'm trying to say is:Have faith in Jin Se Yeon. She is still young (but yeah she has mature-look)But she is soooooo lucky to have fans like you. I've visited many forums and really, you guys don't bash another actress or actors to defend her. I hope her company will manage her image better. Really, it's better not to do drama after drama. This girl needs rest!It'll may be a long way to go. My other bias, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk also don't have instant popularity. SJK just had his first lead role after 4 years debut. But now, no one doubt his acting ability! And LJS used to be "nugu?". But look at him now.
So be patient. It's just a phase, not forever :)
P.S. And maybe you are all wondering why I post here while I'm not even JSY's fan.Well, I'm HoonHee shipper. And although I'm not her fans yet, but I'm a fan of her fansYeah, I'm your fans. JSY's fandom is indeed one of the sweetest fandom ever :)

Guest ismalindaishak

Yeah...i'm also one of JSY fan..i think she's very good...I liked her since My Daughter The Flower...She just too good..then i watched Bridal Mask,Five Fingers & recently Inspiring Generations...Now i'm her die hard fan...Currently i'm watching Doctor Stranger bcuz of her...

@muizzupr
Awww! It's the sweetest thing I've read. Thank you. dan_emma.gif
Well, yes... The haters are a mess. And many times I'm tired of read your posts too. I'm not a fan of JSY long time. I met her in IG and I love her since then. And I agree with you, his performance is pretty decent. 
I don't expect others to be their fans but I hope they value and respect your work. And I think most of bashing against her is because on South Korea is common love or hate someone. I believe that netizens viewed YWCFTS drama but doesn't learned nothing. They should recognize that an actress is a person real and their work deserves respect even if you don't like.
PS. HoonHee shipper here too. I will go down with this ship 
:)>-

Guest muizzupr

cutieloverz You are welcome dear! ;)
MarjorieA  You know, at first I don't really care about JSY since she is not my bias. But after reading hateful comment basing her and seeing how polite you guys are, it impress me! Even I'm not her fans yet, but now I turn to be her hater's hater :P
Yeah, HoonHee!! Even if it sinks, let sink together  :x 

muizzupr said: P.S. And maybe you are all wondering why I post here while I'm not even JSY's fan.Well, I'm HoonHee shipper. And although I'm not her fans yet, but I'm a fan of her fansYeah, I'm your fans. JSY's fandom is indeed one of the sweetest fandom ever :)

See? 
What did I tell you guys?
Our mature way of dealing with our "Se Yeon haters/bashers" can actually make more people curious about her, and they are indeed! Isn't that great? Jin Se Yeon is garnering more fans not just because of her, but also because of us.
We are EFFECTIVELY helping our Se Yeon.
I know, she's not a very good actress. She still has a long way to go, and she's still so young. But she's visibly improving! It's actually hard for her to deal with all this hate at such a young age, but she's bearing it all with a positive attitude. See the way she smiles and goof around behind the set of Doctor Stranger? And in her other dramas, too?
That's why I became her fan. I wasn't just fond of her acting, I'm rather more fond of her personality and dedication. She's young, yes, but she deals with stuff with more maturity than any of the actresses twice her age.

Let's just love and support her! And let's always remember to be the "better half" of everything.
And @muizuppr, thank you for your kind and encouraging words. You gained my respect. We are united in one goal: supporting our favorite. And thank you for respecting our favorite Se Yeon. For that, I respect you and your favorite as well. Good to have you around. You're such a blessing! :D

:) :x :-h =D> \:D/