Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Preview ep 5 Doctor Strangerhttp://youtu.be/nlURAejlQmk 

@djappleblush..yup she looks good in hanbook like the one she wore on her wedding with choi jin hyuk..i also wish that she would do a role of a uni student in a rom com drama.a drama that attracts a high schooler fans :)i guess most of jsy fans are working adult due to her choice of drama the character she portrays by far are all matured. what im trying to say is teenage fans mostly are free and agressive and always on the front line when there is war :D im saying this because sometimes i really want to write like"THEIR CHEMISTRY IS SMOKING HOT"but somehow i cant write those words maybe due to my age lol.. and i know most of jsy fans here does not exaggerate, u guys are great..

i have to thank this blog post, http://blog.naver.com/dnvnfmazz/220003613231, for alerting fans that SY was going to be in a new magazine spread.

JIN SE YEON FOR NYLON KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to Nylon Korea, from www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=59418
1400467444-18-org.jpg
1400467457-1-org.jpg

gosh, SY looks so pretty, as always. i love the cool, beachy vibe of this photo shoot. the first picture just highlights her ethereal beauty and is all kinds of gorgeousness. :x

asdfghjklasdfghjhkl our girl is so gorgeous!  :x loooove all the pics; the first one is my fave tho :)thanks @Micheru dear :D hope the full pictorial will be released soon ^^

you're welcome, @Aera. :-* i love the first photo too! SY looks the prettiest when she is natural and relaxed. i think the whole pictorial and interview will be released next week. since this is a June issue, Nylon will probably put their photo spreads up near the end of this month. we will have to wait until then, my dear. :P

in the meantime, here are BTS pictures from the photo shoot. the Facebook post also talks about how the shoot was a late-night one. SY came straight to the shoot from the set of "Dr.S". she was smiling and friendly, despite how tired she must be from a drama filming and the lateness of the photo shoot. aw, our girl is so nice and such a trooper. :x

BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTURES OF NYLON KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to www.facebook.com/nylonkorea
10363825_696684087065157_4497575662662257840_n.jpg
1517586_696684090398490_3662531275489213008_n.jpg

we have a new Chilsung Cider photo too. hooray! <:-P

CHILSUNG CIDER ADVERTISEMENT
credits to www.facebook.com/LotteChilsungCider
1526144_569280116525201_4190785999056337880_n.png

gosh, SY and Lee Hyun Woo must have pose A LOT for the photographer! o_O i love every photo they released so far, so bravo to both of them for being so energetic in front of the camera.

in case my stans missed the recent post about Chilsung Cider on page 91, i will post those photos here as well. i hope no one minds seeing them again.

10346655_567669693352910_1535576628697991469_n.png
10252072_566463026806910_1506091273216762275_n.png
10172674_568562213263658_7374102123662792821_n.png

lovinslevine said: @Micheru . I'm totally very sorry for you dear. I didn't know before, you will do it. I just always thinking, why our JSY thread is never come. so i try to did it, cause i really addicts her a lot. can you see how amazing her acting skill? it's made me always thinking about her :D she's really awesome. no one can beat her unique voice ^^ Bridal Mask really help her to gain her popularity. Im the one person that most happy, cause saw Joo Won has been her Amazing love team. how happy i am :)

this is also your thread. this is not my own. feel free here. i believe you are loving our JSY from ur bottom heart. so let's help her dear, always support her. i guess im not great as you are, so let's loving our Jin Se Yeon together ever after. F I G H T I N G !!!

Jin Se Yeon's latest look on the Nylon magazine is undoubtedly the newest sort of image we can see of her. And by goodness gracious, I've never seen our girl so mature and sexy and elegant and beautiful.
She has matured much more since she's taken on the role of Song Jae Hee/Han Seung Hee.

Videos of "Doctor Stranger" episode 6      cr : SBSDrama on Youtube http://youtu.be/y_MMjlfUP3E 
http://youtu.be/92feoQ-PYU4 
http://youtu.be/nVrvnKqFo3Y 

Preview of "Doctor Stranger" episode 7      cr : SBSDrama on Youtube  
http://youtu.be/1ceobxYs1Dc 

So I've recently started watching Korean drama again and I've gotten to know JSY in some of those drama. I think she has a really natural-looking fresh face, and I love her smile. I notice that she's been having a lot of haters for no apparent reason and it saddened me. I just started watching Five Fingers on viiki and seeing some nasty comments about her makes me really mad. Seeing her in Doctor Stranger, I think she has come a long way since Bridal Mask, and I can tell that she works hard and tries to put her best effort into it. So I'm glad to see that she's been getting at least some kind of recognition for it now. I think she's the underdog of K-drama and highly under-rated, so I always want to root for her. JSY, Fighting! 

Guest Nana Mary

I can feel u @camie its upset me to see alot of jsy haters in dr.stranger thread, they are just being too mean saying things like jsy has no x factor cant do acting, and all of that sort of stuff, it make me feel like i really want to hug these people around the neck with a rope, and high five their face with a chair, LOL 

Nana Mary said: I can feel u @camie its upset me to see alot of jsy haters in dr.stranger thread, they are just being too mean saying things like jsy has no x factor cant do acting, and all of that sort of stuff, it make me feel like i really want to hug these people around the neck with a rope, and high five their face with a chair, LOL