Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Micheru said:

@amlogos_10 sigh, me and my big mouth. #-o i should have known better than to trust Google translation. thank you for correcting me and posting about the translation. dear everyone, i am sorry for leading you on wrongly. excuse me while i dig a big hole and crawl into it to hide my shame. -_-

before i crawl into my hole, i want to leave a few messages.

@Pavlichenko i also find it fascinating that SBS keep on releasing so many official stills, even for earlier episodes. plus, their stills are big and the drama logo is not so huge. i swear i get so irked at KBS and MBC stills. they don't have a lot and the size is small with an annoyingly big logo.

@lovinslevine i tried to sign up for tinypic, but it said i have to do it through photobucket. i don't know what i am doing wrong.

okay, now i'll crawl into my hole. see you girls later when my embarrassment is over. -_-

Hahahaha oh my..... now I myself also feel ashamed for my "console" and "reason" replies to @Micheru and @sophiechoice.

So much for tried to understand the reason behind JW's words; his ideal type mention, memorable acting partner, etc etc why why and why his reasons for said those....... when it turned out those weren't what he said AT ALL!  LOL. @Micheru, let me share your hole please!  =))

@amlogos_10: Hi welcome to this thread and thanks so much for clarified things in JW's interview! You saved me for further embarrassment, frowned and analyzed too much upon things that actually wrong interpreted! Google translator really not only could translated stuffs wrongly, but it actually could make far opposite meanings too. Ckckck.... hmmmm :P

Guest sunshine4ever

@lovinslevine, thanks so much for her pictures there....are they new? Does anyone know if there is any news of our dear Se Yeon? I haven't seen much news posted here regarding her moving on. Is she really moving on with other activities?

What is she doing besides Five Fingers? Hic hic, I saw the news from recent episodes. So sad. Why the rating dropped so badly? I heard from Jessi that FF was not that good. hic hic..is it true? I didn't try it yet. Maybe I should because I want to know what's up with SY now.

@sophiechoice, I am so humble, thank you very much for your comments about my analysis of KT-MD. By the way, I also like JJH since Goong day. His drama is probably the only drama that survived everything else and I see watch Goong sometimes and laughed hard watching it. It's such a sweet drama. I hope to be able to watch FF when possible. It's just that I'm trying to adjust to my new schedule of working and then on weekends I volunteer to teach a church and along with many activities it's hard to catch on so much. I think I must be one crazy Bridal Mask fan. Even after it finished airing I seem to can't move on. I don't remember being like this with Se Yeon and Joo Won a month ago. Gosh. A month ago I never even though about coming into their threads to talk and now I talk like crazy. Please help here, lol.

class="content-title"“Bridal Mask” Star Joo Won Picks Jin Se Yeon over Uee in Ideal Type World Cup

KBS drama “Bridal Mask” star Joo Won prefers “Bridal Mask” love interest Jin Se Yeon over “Ojakgyo Brothers” love interest Uee.

On September 21, “Bridal Mask” star Joo Won sat down for an interview with newspaper “Ilgan Sports” and talked about various subjects such as hallyu stars avoiding “Bridal Mask” for fear of backlash in Japan, performing his own action scenes, feelings for co-stars, and who he would choose in ideal type world cup.

On hallyu stars avoiding “Bridal Mask,” Joo Won: “I think at the time I thought very simply.  It was a situation in which the script had only been written to episode 4, and so, first, I thought it will be fun.  Also, under the circumstances, there were a lot of people who made favorable comments about the original manhwa [the drama was adapted from the manhwa], and so I really wanted to do it.  Actually, I found out later that hallyu stars were avoiding the drama because of their activities in Japan.  But, it didn’t occur to me to think that far.”

On his own action scenes, Joo Won: “As the shooting progressed, the gravity or seriousness of the action scenes I had to kept growing.  As I am a person who likes to exercise and I had done some action scenes as a sort of hobby, in the moment, I think the martial arts director looked at me kindly.  Honestly, I was afraid of wearing the wires at first.  Though on my own I was afraid, during the beginning of the shooting, because Jin Se Yeon flew with the wires on so easily without fear, I was a bit embarrassed and worked harder.  [laughs]”

On feelings when acting with female co-stars, Joo Won: “I have had feelings.  If I say I didn’t, that’s what would be weird.  But, instead, I think that it is an actor’s ability to be able to understand the true nature of those feelings and exercise restraint and control.”

On who he would choose in ideal type world cup between Uee and Jin Se Yeon, Joo Won: “If I must pick one person of the two, I would pick Jin Se Yeon.  Even though Uee is extremely bright and pretty, Jin Se Yeon’s bright side is magnified.  I have never even once seen Jin Se Yeon with a frown on her face on the filming set.  She’s the kind of girl who is always laughing and spreads “happy virus” to others around her.  I always thought I like a bear better than a fox, and Jin Se Yeon is that kind of a person.  Jin Se Yeon is also not the type to play push-and-pull game.   If she likes someone, she will always do well for that person.  But, if I call Jin Se Yeon a bear will she feel bad? [laughs]”          

2012.09.20_joowon11.jpg

Source taken from: 

http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/21/bridal-mask-star-joo-won-picks-jin-se-yeon-over-uee-in-ideal-type-world-cup/

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, no, actually tinypic is part of photobucket but it's where you can upload one pix at a time... try this url: http://www.tinypic.com

By the way, everyone, I'm just so grateful you guys all talking! Seriously yesterday I was here and I was talking to myself. lol.

I'm sorry if I can't catch on with everyone's posts. I came here usually when I'm dead and tired so that's why I can't read your post yet. I will soon. You guys write a lot there. Awesome. I'm so happy Se Yeon's thread is moving just as Joo Won's thread. Hehee...how I wish there is a SY & JW's thread. I know you guys probably kick me out by now because every post seems to have Joo Won in it. lol. It's hard to adjust because I was like this at BM thread. kekeke...I think it's time to break some patterning. Haha.

@sunshine4ever - compare to BM whch happen to have a lot elements to attract viewer like action scenes, twist turn, cliffhanger in almost every single episodes so that we, the viewer always curious to catch up with next episodes, and for those who like the dynamic of BM then surely will find FF as flat and boring in story,its because FF doesnt have any of that but FF is like a shippy-heaven, for those who look for a love story like me :D the interaction between JSY with two boys is soooo sweet and funny, actually i watched FF when the adult casts appear because i cant stand all the angsts surrounding the story, but after 10 episodes,even sometimes when i find in some of the scenes is kinda-flat tbh i started to enjoy it :D its getting interesting, the story not something new, but the strength of the drama is the SUPERB acting of the casts esp the three main casts (JJH-JCW-CSR), and i'm so grateful JSY got a chance to work with them so that she can learn acting a lot more,, and like @micheru had said above, JSY acting is improve better than BM days, maybe because she feel less burden in this project, and in bts she really laugh often :D 
and fyi, Goong is def my #1 KDrama ever,and  BM is #3 heheheee

and we cannot separate JSY from her deary JW 'rite? so i think its okay to post anything jsy-jw relate in this thread :P

@lovinslevine - the pics you posted above, is it the newest pics?? she's sooo pretty i even gulped kekekekekkk cant believe JW refer this pretty girl as a bear, i prefer she's more like Bunny  :P

@sunshine4ever .. you are most welcome. those was interview pictures of JSY. i guess that wasn't newest pictures, but i actually don't know that those interview pictures released before she in bridal mask or at she in process shoot for bridal mask. i don't know to much about her activity, but she little active on twitter. so i just know the lastest her tweet activity, she uploaded her beautiful pic dear.
Im just can't wait to see JSY come to KBS Drama awards and meet with Joo Won :D 
@sophiechoice .. I guess it's new but isn't newest pics dear. but that's pics really beautiful, so they call my heart for posted those here :)) Nevermind JW said like that, Im almost dying, cause his bottom heart really nice and honest.
Here's More Interview Pics
1a126bfbfbedab642892945bf736afc378311e620a92ac5494eef01ff6c5c15ee0fe9925bd317d72f48dd603738da97707cf5fb0b051f8198718e363
credit : as tagged as labeledsource : baidu jin se yeon

Is she not getting enough love and support for her role in Five Fingers? How is that possible; even Joo Won chose her over Uee.. Hahahaha!! I know that she's probably having a hard time after replacing Eun Jung, which made many T-ara fans unhappy. Now that I've finish BM, I'm keen to start on Five Fingers. I read that she learned piano for six years and is really excited to see how she'd be like as a musician this time. Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

uknowahah said: Is she not getting enough love and support for her role in Five Fingers? How is that possible; even Joo Won chose her over Uee.. Hahahaha!! I know that she's probably having a hard time after replacing Eun Jung, which made many T-ara fans unhappy. Now that I've finish BM, I'm keen to start on Five Fingers. I read that she learned piano for six years and is really excited to see how she'd be like as a musician this time. Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

@amlogos_10 .. thank you dear so much. when the speculation said that JW's choose Ui than Jin Se Yeon, that was a nightmare for me, but after you came for clarified that the news was wrong (when our Bear's JSY chosen by JW) im so grateful to you, after you said it, many articles show that your clarified is true. Thanks a lot for your Highlight dear :D

dear everyone, i have emerged from my hole along with @Pavlichenko. :P ...and i have quite a few things to say.
starting off with... i can't believe one Joo Won interview moved this thread into another page. i can surely say everyone in here are JooSeyeon shippers. thank you @sophiechoice for reposting the bits about SY from JW's drunk interview. sincerely, i am not of the masses who are probably over the moon with his confession of his ideal type. actually, it makes me want to throw something at JW even more. -_- look, i still like JW very much, but the way he was talking about SY wasn't very romantic. he used the term 'friend' a few times, and even called SY a 'child'. :-L okay... JW, since when is 19 the new 11? i can't even describe how frustrated i am. sigh... fellow SY stans, i guess i have to raise the flag down on my JooSeyeon ship. -_- but before i do, who wants to join me in my pelting-JW-with-stuffs party? don't worry... i won't hurt his pretty face. i'll print out pictures and hang them up as targets. so, who is with me? sophiechoice, you in? :D

@lovinslevine you're back! :) i have missed you, my fellow SY lover. thank you for the pictures. but wait... isn't it very early in the morning where you live? wow, you really love soompi forum, don't you? i want to say thanks for the photo hosting site ideas. i have imageshack already, but it won't let me upload big or long pictures either. :( i guess i have to deal with photobucket then.
@amlogos_10 oh my gosh... you're the 1st person on soompi to called me 'cute'. it's such a honor because i like your analyses on "BM" and 'Mok Dan'. like you, i also hope JW and SY keep in touch. they both seem to get along very well, since they both have similar personalities. regardless of them having a romantic relationship or not, at least they have a good platonic relationship off-screen. i also want to say welcome to this thread, and i hope you will come out of your lurker mode and share news of SY with us. :) i can only contribute pictures and weird long ramblings, which i think everyone here find annoying. i wish i knew Chinese better so i can help you with translating news.

Micheru said: dear everyone, i have emerged from my hole along with @Pavlichenko. :P ...and i have quite a few things to say.
starting off with... i can't believe one Joo Won interview moved this thread into another page. i can surely say everyone in here must be JooSeyeon shippers. thank you @sophiechoice for reposting the bits about SY from JW's drunk interview. sincerely, i am not of the masses who are probably over the moon with his confession of his ideal type. actually, it makes me want to throw something at JW even more. -_- look, i still like JW very much, but the way he was talking about SY wasn't very romantic. he used the term 'friend' a few times, and even called SY a 'child'. :-L okay... JW, since when is 19 the new 11? i can't even describe how frustrated i am. sigh... fellow SY stans, i guess i have to raise the flag down on my JooSeyeon ship. -_- but before i do, who wants to join me in my pelting-JW-with-stuffs party? don't worry... i won't hurt his pretty face. i'll print out pictures and hang them up as targets. so, who is with me? sophiechoice? :D

@micheru dear- i'm in kekekekekk i feel like my reaction has been exaggerating here, but its just because i'm a girl too dude hahahaaaahhh
tbh, i actually dont really care if whether jw-jsy should date or anything, i just hope they're going to be pairing again as a couple in a drama in future as a redeem for the tragic story of kangdan, thats my only hope for Jooseyeon right now :P and if happen in the future they really dating i take it as a bonus :D

jessi15 - i read that interview too, jsy said jw is like 6 yo younger brother to her, she feel like she is his noona lol yeah its safe now for saying they're even now lol

[[ Jin Se Yeon Interview ]]

Please share your thoughts on Bridal Mask

JSY: Haha, although it was rather embarrassing, because of Bridal Mask, I grew more matured. Joo Won Oppa, Ki Woong Oppa, Chae Ah unni all took very good care of me, the youngest, that’s why Mok Dan is fulfilled. Though Mok Dan has a lot of burdens, my fans protected me and gave me warmth, thus I could do my best in the filming. One day, Kangto played a trick on me, that gave me an idea and slapped his stomach. Actually I was inwardly concerned but Joo Won Oppa could take it in stride, that’s why we can become closer. 

How do you feel about Joo Won?

JSY: Totally a child. Although older than me by 6 years, but feels like he is a younger than me by 6 years younger brother, feel like protecting him. I am like a Noona, treating Oppa as the maknae, I am really sorry. However, once we are into filming, I always admired how he can change totally from his usual self. I see what Joo Won Oppa’ acting can really do. Once filming ends, immediately he turns into the cute child Joo Won, his ever changing looks are really unbelievable. 

This might be an out dated question. What’s your ideal type of man?

JSY: I don’t have any special criteria. A man who is himself? A man whom I can straightforwardly be close to.

If Joo Won and Joo Ji Hoon stand in front of you, who will you choose?

(Without hesitation) JSY: Joo Won Oppa! Although I am very apologetic towards Ji Hoon oppa, but I am very close to Joo Won, feel comfortable. While we were filming Bridal Mask, we resonate in many areas. Joo Won Oppa likes girls who are straightforward and without thinking too much. Although I am young, but I’m mature, I also have a frank nature, so we could get close easily and film together very well. Ah, I am very sorry. Of course, Ji Hoon oppa is also very handsome but still there’s a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment. So, I still feel Joo Won Oppa is better

In the future, if you have the chance to act with any of the Bridal Mask actors?

JSY: Totally honored. Not just from Joo Won Oppa, Ki Wong Oppa, also Chae Ah Unni, XXX etc sunbaes I learnt a lot on acting. Hopefully one day I will be able to work again with the cast of Bridal Mask.

What’s next after Five Fingers?

JSY: I have not acted in a romantic comedy or as a bad person. I will like to try even if it’s a supporting role, it can be an important one.

Posted on baidu : 澄空孤星

English translation : mrdimples@soompi

Source :  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joo-Won-Jin-Se-yeon-Kang-Dans-couple-Bridal-Mask-%EA%B0%81%EC%8B%9C%ED%83%88/348826431856229