Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

hi @micheru..yeah i went to read the knetz comments too;i guess it comes from some of ljs high schooler fangirls :(..when shes doing IG she has good reviews from the knetz,.right?i read that review at nb also and the comment sounds like from a matured knetz..and yeah we cant control them but hey when you look at the numbers of downvotes its also not bad :x                                                              And yup im with you wishing and hoping that she will have a happy ending in dr,stranger..oh pls pls writernim hear our plea ^:)^ ^:)^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hi @s3nbky :-h :-h...

"So far, we are still having the special episode of God’s Gift/Doctor Stranger tomorrow at 10pm KST. So watch out for that.

The press conference for ‘Doctor Stranger’ is also still going on at 2pm KST on 29th April (Tue). The cast will all be dressed in black and and aim to make this a most low-profile event. We are the first drama to have our press conferences after the Sewol ferry tragedy. It is said that the cast and crew will also be making a joint donation to the tragedy at the conference."

by hitoritabi  

@Micheru deary, yup i cropped & converted the pic because the original one has 12mb size /too large to upload on photostream/sobs :D
Hi @pumpskinz6 & @s3nbky :-h glad to see both of you posting here, too! let's keep supporting our girl :x
btw, here's some gif from

chilsung cider's vid; gifs credit to leehyunrorotumblr_n44xm6ibsH1swasozo4_250.gif tumblr_n44xm6ibsH1swasozo7_250.gif
tumblr_n44xm6ibsH1swasozo8_250.gif tumblr_n44xm6ibsH1swasozo2_250.gif
cuties! :D

Aera said:

Kim Hyun Joong interview; translation by AlienPrinceKHJ

[HJ gave his support on Kim Jae Wook's departure from IG & Jin Se Yeon's controversy]

"I also felt really bad for Se Yeon. After the (shooting overlap) controversy, she seemed really self-conscious/insecure on the shooting set. She also couldn't talk well. I told her, 'No. You're only 22 years old, now is the time to do more. Don't be too concerned and you just need to act your role.' Her drama appearances don't overlap and I don't think it was a big problem. Also, Se Yeon was committed to her role in the drama but seems like there are many misunderstandings from people."

poor our girl
but I love you more for saying this, Hyun Joong-ssi

it was so nice of hyun joong to speak up about se yeon and kjw...actually i think it started after those photos of se yeon and ljs shooting in hungary was uploaded by fans on the internet..remember last year she wasnt allowed to promote publicly with her movie with supernova..and if you read the fanmade account by those hungarian fans they were told by the staff of ds to not upload pics and videos yet til the right time.and those pics was then taken down from websites..my guess is,. it was a misunderstandings bet the two production team and it was our poor baby who gets the hate...and her being late to be back to shoot for IG,,.theres  another fan account saying that the ds shooting in hungary were finished earlier than scheduled..

Special episode of "Doctor Stranger" (whole video : with interviews of 4 principal actors, backstage and shooting)
Thank you "Kang Sora International Fanclub" for the link :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1rwwwc_140428-doctor-stranger-special-episode_shortfilms#from=embediframe
Thank you "Hitoritabi" for the same video on Youtube :
http://youtu.be/NUfRu8GL4os 

tumblr_n4qviq93Ne1scl1sjo4_1280.jpg cr for this cap : myddochi

I can only imagine the emotional havoc Han Seung Hee will cause on Park Hoon, specially that her face is the same to that of Song Jae Hee. I'd love to see Park Hoon throwing looks of longing, love and confusion Seung Hee's way.
I'm happy 'cause Se Yeon will be getting lots of attention. It's about time! :))

New translation from Kim Hyun joong interview by  AlienPrinceKHJ
HJ : "There was one time I felt sorry to Ok ryeon (Jin Se Yeon).In a kiss scene,Ok Ryeon was crying but I accidentally called Gaya! by mistake. After hearing that, Ok Ryeon's tears stopped. I felt very sorry, so I sent a message to JSY. Ah.. at that time it was my first time sending a message to her. I wrote with formal speech. "I am sorry. I ruined the emotional scene"..(laugh). .Fortunately Se yeon has a good personality, she has a pleasant/amiable personality that make people feel good. She's a pretty and nice girl.
It's always great to read a positive and nice comment about Se Yeon :)Hi @s3nbky @luvharu0502 welcome to Se Yeon's thread:) Oh.. and for Dr Stranger, JSY Fighting!!

SBS [닥터이방인] - 하이라이트 영상 Doctor Stranger highlights : an extract of episode

http://youtu.be/rMoGCa1Hv6M 

An other official poster for "Doctor Stranger"
tumblr_n4rqvgQpNV1rqrpoao2_r1_1280.jpg

... a coincidence : Today, Jin Se Yeon wears the same navy blue dress Sora wore during the Jill Stuart Accessories Collection Event (5 march 2014)jt1.jpg?w=463&h=