Quantcast
RoseM

Jin Se Yeon 진세연

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks for posting the pictures @pandavin I agree I love her simple casual clothes. She looks lovely:wub:

Youre welcome :)

I see many fans from another actor-actress did 10 years challenge. So I try looking for JSY pics in 2009 but Its hard to say it 2009 or 2010 because shes start acting on 2010. So I caps her face from her CF on 2009 Its not good quality of course. Heres the picture

Photo-Grid-1548079324772.jpg

So, hows youre thinking? I think shes grown up more beautiful and mature. I see her eyes and nose looks different. It is because shes grown up or she cover with make up? Or maybe shes done it? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 1/21/2019 at 6:42 AM, djappleblush said:

Before I share the photos for "Item," here are the ones from her Japanese fan meeting event.

@djappleblush the pictures aren't showing :(

JSY will be holding another Japanese fanmeeting on June 29th 2019 so clearly her first one went well. She's working hard on her Japanese too. :D 

Grand Prince is also being repeated in Japan on Eisei Gekijo and in March it will be broadcast on Japan's main public channel NHK.  Thanks to @lighthoney on Twitter for the news:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Here is a super cute fan drawing from a Chinese fan of her look at the Kingdom premiere:

:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

SeYeon is going to Japan today but I don't know why.  Maybe Grand Prince promo?

Airport pics:

Airport video:

From JSY's IG:
Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jin See Yeon's Japanese fans sent her lots of treats. She posted a pic to say thank you on her official Japanese Twitter :):

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Si it turned out JSY visitedJapan last week for Grand Prince promo.  Pics with Yoon Shi Yoon at the press Conference:

Spoiler

Pics with Yoon Shi Yoon with staff: (cr: @my2kr and @222_ssjj)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Seems like JSY REALLY loved the food in Japan :w00t:The food looked so good! @my2kr who is someone in her glam team (not sure if she is hair or make-up) also posted some pictures of deliecious looking food in her Instagram Story.  Here are some pics from JSY's Japanese Twitter 

In thee second pic she said the Peach Coke was delicious too :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@raziela, OMG! I can't see them, too. I just saw them now. Holy crap!!!! Wait, lemme re-upload!!!

Anyway, only 3 more days before the start of "Item." So freaking excited!!!! LOL. Wish I could post here as often as I want, but life's being such a clingy BF, lmao. I gotta put food on the table. But Se Yeon and her projects are always on my mind, tho. Huhu... I see we all are quite busy right now. Oh, well.

So, yeah, it's Jin Se Yeon's birthday on February 15! Wuhoo!

I found this on insta. You can vote for her on the link provided at the caption. You can vote 10 times a day. Just refresh the page every time.

Also, here's another insta clip of Se Yeon's scenes and interview for "Item:"

ANOTHER NOTE: Soompi has more buttons now, just like before! So exciting!!!! Finally, the options are back!!!!!! Way to go, Soompi team!

• Love 2

>.< Share the love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, djappleblush said:

@raziela, OMG! I can't see them, too. I just saw them now. Holy crap!!!! Wait, lemme re-upload!!!

Anyway, only 3 more days before the start of "Item." So freaking excited!!!! LOL. Wish I could post here as often as I want, but life's being such a clingy BF, lmao. I gotta put food on the table. But Se Yeon and her projects are always on my mind, tho. Huhu... I see we all are quite busy right now. Oh, well.

So, yeah, it's Jin Se Yeon's birthday on February 15! Wuhoo!

I found this on insta. You can vote for her on the link provided at the caption. You can vote 10 times a day. Just refresh the page every time.

Also, here's another insta clip of Se Yeon's scenes and interview for "Item:"

Thanks for reposting the lovely pictures!

1 more day until ITEM premieres :w00t: 

It's OK if you don;t post that often.I always appreciate your fun and enthusiastic posts when you do comment but I totally understand how clingy life can be :lol:

On 2/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, djappleblush said:

ANOTHER NOTE: Soompi has more buttons now, just like before! So exciting!!!! Finally, the options are back!!!!!! Way to go, Soompi team!

I LOVE the new buttons.  So much choice!

Happy Birthday 25th to Jin Se Yeon!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wishing Jin Se Yeon a beautiful, successful and joyful year!

• Love 3

It has been a while but JSY has a new endorsement! She is the new face of DLA Fact S/S 2019 make-up collection

• Like 1

And JSY is working with "Good Neighbour" again for a good cause (credit lighthoney1610 on Instagram for translating)

The event is tomorrow so hopefully we will get new pictures.

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but JSY has had a new drama offer.  No news on whther she has accepted or not.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339803wpp/jin-se-yeon-in-talks-for-new-historical-fantasy-drama

On July 18, a source from the drama industry reported to Ilgan Sports that actress Jin Se Yeon would be starring in a new drama.

The new drama is reportedly titled “Selection – Girls’ War” (literal translation) and is said to be a 16-episode historical fantasy. It tells the story of the cutthroat competition around the selection of the new queen, who is the only person in the kingdom who can have power without relying on ministers or being a faithful servant. The story revolves around a woman who wants to become queen in order to find out the truth behind her twin sister’s murder, and the king of the Joseon dynasty who sees her face in his dreams.

Jin Se Yeon was reportedly cast in the role of Kang Eun Bo, the female lead, who has a lot of guts despite her delicate appearance. She decides to participate in the selection for the queen in order to get revenge on the person who wrongly killed her father and sister. Presumably because her sister is her twin, Jin Se Yeon is said to be playing two different roles in the drama.

On July 19, a source from Jin Se Yeon’s agency told TV Report, “TV Chosun’s new drama ‘Selection’ is only one of the casting offers that Jin Se Yeon has received. She hasn’t made a final decision yet.”

If Jin Se Yeon does accept the offer, she will be reuniting with Kim Jung Min, who directed TV Chosun’s “Grand Prince.”

“Selection” is set to begin filming in August and will premiere sometime in November.

Finally official announcement about JSY's new drama although have been filming about 2 months now!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360278wpp/kim-min-kyu-jin-se-yeon-lee-si-eon-and-more-confirmed-for-upcoming-historical-drama

Kim Min Kyu, Jin Se Yeon, Lee Si Eon, And More Confirmed For Upcoming Historical Drama

Oct 21, 2019
by D. S.kim

TV Chosun’s upcoming historical drama “Selection – Girls’ War” (literal title) has confirmed its lead actors!

“Selection – Girls’ War” is a historical fantasy drama that tells the story of the cutthroat competition around the selection of the new queen, who is the only person in the kingdom who can have power without being related to the royal family.

Jin Se Yeon is confirmed to take on the role of Kang Eun Bo, a woman who wants to become queen in order to find out the truth behind her twin sister’s murder. Although she may appear weak, she is determined and willing to take on any challenges that may come in her way of achieving her goals. Jin Se Yeon will bring the character to life and earn the sympathy of viewers.

Kim Min Kyu is taking on the challenge of his first-ever historical drama. In the drama, he will play Yi Kyung, an intelligent and handsome prince who naturally becomes king as he is the only descendant from the direct line of the royal family. Kim Min Kyu hopes to portray a character who goes through various transformations as he learns the true meaning of being a king, chases after his dream of finding true love, and most importantly, shows growth in the process.

Lee Yul Eum has taken on the role of Jo Young Ji, a bright yet emotional daughter from a noble family. She finds herself often in trouble for her clumsiness, and she wishes nothing but to become Yi Kyung’s beloved woman.

Lee Si Eon will take on the role of Wal, a character who is loud and bad-mouthed. As the actor has already proven his stable acting skills in various dramas in the past, anticipation is high as to how he will transform into a new character in the upcoming drama.

Do Sang Woo will play Lee Jae Hwa, a man who suddenly goes from living in the streets to being the first in line to the throne. Do Sang Woo will present funny but dangerous situations that Lee Jae Hwa encounters after he coincidentally enters the palace while living carelessly without even learning how to write.

The production team said, “The five actors, each possessing different charms, will come together to complete a never-seen-before picture. Please look forward to ‘Selection,’ a historical fantasy drama that features explosive thrill and is filled with love.”

“Selection – Girls’ War” is set to premiere on December 15.

:grin: I can't wait!

JSY also will be a regular guest on new cooking variety show which will start airing this Friday 25th:

I can't wait to see her cooking! Credit: @lighthoney1610 on Instagram