Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Hello, everyone!!!!

OMGosh!!!! It's been a long time since I drop by here again. Although I lurk, I never signed in and interacted with you beautiful people. I just didn't feel like it, 'cause I've actually only been active mostly in Soompi when Se Yeon has on-going drama/project.

Honestly, I was worried about Jin Se Yeon taking such a loooonnngggg break, 'cause I was afraid that she wasn't being offered roles and this pained me a lot. I feel pain for my baby girl. I didn't want to think she's being side-swept in the industry.

I'm just like, praying - praying real hard - for Se Yeon to improve (which she does, by the way. Haters just don't see it, but I do) and be offered more roles.

Imagine my delight when I come back here and saw the good news. Although, I don't want to be super excited just yet, 'cause from what I read, nothing is confirmed yet. Not even Se Yeon has confirmed to take on the role. The story is very interesting, too. I am super glad she seemed to hear our wish and is considering to take on another historical drama role. And I LOVE the idea of two men fighting for her affection, LOL. I'm also thrilled to know that many of you, like me, still want to see her paired up with Seo Ha Jun (TFIP's King) and Lee Jun Ki, and like you, I was extremely pissed Ok Nyeo and King Myeongjeong turned out to be half-siblings. Oh, the atrocity of that!!!!

Anyway, my dear fellow stans, let's keep this thread alive, ok? I don't wanna lose Se Yeon, and you guys. You're all precious to me.

I'll keep an eye out for more news and share anything if something takes place. I have a feeling this thread's gonna be alive again, hehe.

Another note: Se Yeon is looking more polished and chic and elegant and womanly from her recent photos. Ahhh..... I love those long, wavy hair! And she's becoming more beautiful as well. I am alive!

• Like 4

Wow really surprised and happy to hear that Se yeon is considering another sageuk

I was kind of disappointed by the ending of FIP since I was hoping the writer wouldn't go down the cliche route hopefully this one will be different!:D

I read the description for this drama and I think it's about two princes who fell in love with the same girl causing a lot of tension adding oil to the fire of their political rivalry. Grand prince Suyang, who later became the seventh king of Joseon, seized the throne from his nephew through a coup and also exiled/later executed his brother Grand prince Anpyeon (since Anpyeon was going for the throne too). I'm assmuming Suyang will be the main guy while Anpyeon would be the second lead. I wonder which prince will Seyeon's character will fall for though. The sypnosis reminds me of Queen of Seven Days starring Park Min Young

And is Joo Sangwook considering one of the princes' role?(I'm assuming he's going to take the lead, Suyang) He's a pretty good actor but hasn't played that many roles in sageuk genre. I believe he had a role in Queen Seondeok which takes place in an earlier era and he's pretty good looking!

I just hope they don't put a beard on his face and ruin his good looks like they did with Ko Soo smh 

hmm hopefully these two will have good chemistry:)

cameraRollTempImage_zpsfoljqlam.jpg

P.S. I read that Se Yeon has confirmed the drama according to Chinese translations but it could be wrong 

https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/KoreaDrama/M.1508316362.A.AB8.html

they use the word "確定出演“which means actor is confirmed 

• Like 3

Hi @djappleblush ! Glad to see u again in here :) yes im also hoping this thread dont die. Btw im pretty sure JSY will take that role, and if according to hancinema article, seems like she already accept it but maybe we should wait for any official article first.

to others:

and im already have a few names of that two princes on my mind LOL, im actually hoping for yang se jong the actor from temperature of love and maybe byun yo han to play that role and im super okay with lee jun ki too and and and dont forget ji chang wook (but he’s in army now TT) But the sad things is they already casted joo sang wook to play that role and i dont see any reason why joo sang wook will reject that offer so maybe the first prince will be him:( I dont have anything against him but im sincerely hoping that someone younger will play that role and obviously i dont want a married man. (But he’s pretty good looking so i might fall for him later LoL)

Anyway im a lil bit worried that this drama will air in tv chosun instead of another big and recognised cable channel instead. Btw did anyone know how famous tv chosun is in korea? Im actually hoping this drama will air in jtbc or tvn lol

@ronayJ the webtoon sounds interesting but dunno why i more prefer to see her in grand prince instead of that one :) maybe bc i think she suits sageuk drama so much. But of course after grand prince, i want her to try another genre etc fantasy romance or thriller

• Like 2

Tv chosun hasnt had much dramas ,the one "bride of the century" was really good ,but i think they only aired one episode a week ~_~ 

...i just hope they dont make the secound male lead lovable and cute like they did in the flower in prison making me fall for him lmfaoo

• Like 1

Joo Sang Wook (Fantastic) and Jin Se Yeon (Flower in Prison) have been offered lead roles in the new TV Chosun drama Grand Prince. Grand Prince follows the love-hate relationship between two princes and the woman they both love.

Joo Sang Wook would play the power hungry Grand Prince with Jin Se Yeon as the beautiful and passionate daughter of a government official. The drama comes from the writer of Maids and the PD of Joseon Gunman.

Well, you can pretty much sign me up for any historical love triangles especially those with a tortured bromance. I can easily see Joo Sang Wook doing well with this role, and I’m also fine with Jin Se Yeon if she signs on. I’m pretty spoiled after thoroughly enjoying the love triangle and friendships in the recent drama The King Loves. Here’s hoping we could get even half of the awesomeness that it was.

Grand Prince is looking to air in January 2018 on TV Chosun.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/kdramakisses.com/2017/10/20/joo-sang-wook-and-jin-se-yeon-offered-lead-roles-in-korean-drama-grand-prince/amp/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The director of this drama will be the one who directed "The Princess's Man" and the writer of this drama wrote "Maids" which is also a sageuk about the daughter of a nobleman. I'll probably check out a few episodes to get a hang of the writer's writing style 

• Like 2

Yeni Dram] Jin Se-yun yeni sageuk için, "Büyük Prens"photo900615.jpg

Büyük Prens" bir kadın yüzünden kardeşler arasında savaş. Haber ve basın malzemelerine göre, kardeşler birbiriyle ilgilenmesi değil, aynı zamanda ne istediğini almak için diğer feda ederim. Jin Se-yun ortada kadını oynayacak. Ve bu millet, şimdilik hepsi bu. 

"Büyük Prens" (2018)

Yönetmen Kim Jeong-min-III

tarafından yazıldı Jo Hyeon-kyeong

Ağı: Televizyon Chosun

ile Jin Se-yun , ...

Özet
iki prensle, sevgi ve nefret hem paylaşan kardeşler, ilgili drama kim bir kadını yüzünden kavga ediyorlar. Bir kimse bile denemek ve herkes tarafından yaklaştı olmaktan onun kadını korumak için kendi kardeş öldüreceğini kadar güçlü seviyor.

Kore'de Yayın başlangıç tarihi: 2018/01

Kaynak  :  www.hancinema.net/kor ...

• Like 1