Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Oh yasss, she heard my wish lol cant even believe she considers another sageuk which exactly my wish !!! Hope we can see her wearing a beautiful hanbok :):) and i hope she accept that !! And the storyline of grand prince is quite interesting !! Give me a vibe of seven day queens :)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, necychessie said:

Oh yasss, she heard my wish lol cant even believe she considers another sageuk which exactly my wish !!! Hope we can see her wearing a beautiful hanbok :):) and i hope she accept that !! And the storyline of grand prince is quite interesting !! Give me a vibe of seven day queens :)

Can u give me a quick summery of the storyline ?lmfaoo 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ronayJ said:

Can u give me a quick summery of the storyline ?lmfaoo 

I basically read from the link uve given lol but here some part of the storyline that ive copy:

The story is centered around one woman who gets caught up in a bloody romance with two princes, which is a familiar setup but can be quite convincing when done well

The drama will tell the story of a man who would kill even his younger brother to have the object of his love, the woman who wants to keep the world at a distance, and the intense desires and pure feelings that they experience. Touted as being more than just a simple good-versus-evil showdown, the drama purports to intertwine the bromance between the royal brothers with both love and hate, and also tell of the fierce rivalry among the women of the royalty in claiming the ultimate position of queen

The role Jin Se-yeon has been offered is that of a young woman beloved by all named Sung Ja-hyun, the daughter of a prestigious government official. She’s so famous for her beauty that she has prospective suitors lined up from all over the country vying for her hand. She’s inherited her scholarly father’s personality; she possesses a strong sense of compassion and righteousness, and tackles things with passion.

• Like 3

BTW i cant wait who are the two  actors that they gonna cast for the role of that two princes :)

anyway i hope eventho the title is grand prince our JSY wont just get a filler role like go soo in fip, i hope she also have some sort of strong role there.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ronayJ said:

~_~ i didnt read it was first cause it was from dramab*ans and that website hasnt been fond of my girl lol but thanks,it does sound interesting and itll be nice to see her play a character thats loved lol

Dont worry lol the article did mentioned abt how jsy always get critized for her poor acting but the article suprisingly ‘opposed’ that statement back by also mentioning how JSY have gained a lot of positive review from the recent flower in prison and they said she seems to be on the upswing so they wont write her off. 

1 minute ago, ronayJ said:

I really hope the two actors are around her age,i need a kiss scene lmfaoo 

Yes lol its been a long time already lmaoo

Say goodbye to Ok Nyeo, Sung Ja Hyun is coming to grab our heart soon :):)

• Like 3

Will actress Jin Se-yun take on TV Chosun historical drama "Grand Prince"? It is the story of two princes, brothers who share both love and hate, who fight over a woman. One loves so strongly that he would even kill his own sibling to try and protect his woman from being approached by anyone.

It is written by Jo Hyeon-kyeong and directed by Kim Jeong-min-III.

Jin Se-yun last appeared in the MBC drama "Flower In Prison".

http://www.hancinema.net/jin-se-yun-considers-another-sageuk-grand-prince-111210.html

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ronayJ said:

Oh please not him :(:( he’s married already and why jsy always pair up with a married man (etc go soo)? TT And i bet if the 2nd prince is much younger, i might have a 2nd male syndrome yet once again and i dont like that TT

btw is it confirm that he’s the male lead already ?

• Like 2

Ju Sanguk yan ordusu "dönüş" "? Gözden ... Hayır "doğruladıimage_readtop_2017_694383_15084792553068Daily News yıldızı Bugün Han Hyeonjeong Haberler] 

Aktör Ju Sanguk TV Chosun "ordu" düşündüğünü diye ortaya çıktı. 

ajans 20 gün Ju Sanguk tarafı, "Ju Sanguk inşa edilmiştir 'ordu' onaylamak dönen anlamına gelmez. Hala durumu gözden geçirmekte olduğunu "söyledi. 

Ju Sanguk imge üretimi Yigang tam dönmek için 'Overlord' hırs yibangwon rüyadan bir öneri aldı. 

'Overlord' ve aşkı, onların sıcak arzularının dünya rekoru atmak koymak ve onu çevreleyen gerçek, kimse bir kadın için iki prensle romantizmini çizer hatta kanlı drama kardeşini öldürme, gelmek istedi olamazdı yapmak istedi. 

yazar Cho Hyeonjeong 'Maid' ve "Prenses 'Man' Kim Jeongmin PD dua ile örtüşmektedir. Ocak ayında yayınlanacak. 

• Like 2