Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

guess what i found? THE LYRICS TO THE "LOVE BEAR" SONG! :-* though it is badly translated, it is something. oh well, i'll take what i can get. :P
2. Saranggom
Lyrics: Cook Da Books / Music: KCM / Arrangement: Magazine of

Stop thinking that my head is in the fast beating breasts

If you laugh you can do whatever they ache, I do not care

I do not feel comfortable in case I'm gonna try my heart I can not say a word before

Said you were quick, we just laugh at me, forget about appointments

* They call me an idiot Bear're richard simmons me

Scar, but also increases the better the new eopgetjiman

Only you know so happy to fool a fool

Far as I am whatever you like

They promised to say I love you a thousand times in the end she left

Only once did I say I love you here so you know

Scar, but also increases the better the new eopgetjiman

Far as I am whatever you like

I'm in love I'm in love

I do not know the whole world knows there's only you

So you look you here, I look

I'm always here to do the same here

Cry only once, even if ten times to laugh

As I am waiting for when I want to. I love you.

credit: http://www.lyricsmoon.com/song_280_13744.html?trans=en
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They call me an idiot Bear're richard simmons me"... what?! oh my gosh! =))
EDIT: yay! a whole new page to discuss SY! <:-P

Ooooh so busy. Just flock for a minute and then dash off. See you later, all SY's stans!

Fans' handicraft gift to SY (MD in the forest):

adpC4hMw.jpg
abkffFAx.jpg
aboLQnSI.jpg

Credit: Surprising Actress JSY Daum Cafe, DC FF

Fans also gave her the usual items like various colorful letters, various snacks and candies, red ginseng and other stamina foods packed in cute boxes which I won't post here in case some will find this thread too heavy to load.

======================================================

SY semi-candid photos in her dressing room at FF's filming location

adlXUx0X.jpg

Credit: Nate

AAArrrrgh got double post!  X_X

@cutieloverz: Welcome, one more SY's stan! Always nice to have more people dedicated their first post here. Proving SY is like your first love kekeke...

@amlogos_10 and @Micheru: Nice find of JW x JSY coincidences on "Love Bear" and "Yoona from Jamwon-dong". Should have been say this on KangDan thread but, I find JW's multiple mentions of SY makes it harder and harder for me to not ship them for real and hard! I bet our SY feels flattered, and maybe there's warm fuzzy feelings in her heart? :\">

It's not everyday that your co-star praises you and choose you multiple times as your ideal type and choice, after all. No matter how good their pairings on and off screen. It's my personal experiences with my dramas ships, sometimes their off screen and after-drama-ends interactions satisfied me, but more often, not so much.

Oh @Micheru, thanks for Love Bear lyrics. Glad to have them before I dash off. 
Isn't it such a sweet coincidence we post new things almost at the same time? LOL.

@cutieloverz welcome darling! :) i saw that you already contributed quite a bit over at JooSY's thread, so thank you so much! :-*
@sunshine4ever unfortunately, those pictures are from May 2012. i was wondering why SY hasn't had a new interview pictorial yet. her last one was in June 2012. SY's popularity is on the rise, so i bet there are many news agencies wanting to interview her and photograph her. :( no matter how busy her shooting schedule is, wouldn't her own agency agree to do a few?
@Jessi15 dear, i haven't watch the 2 new "FF" episodes yet, but i heard it was kind of awkward. i saw gifs of the kiss on baidu, and she does look slightly uncomfortable. i bet it was her character, not SY herself. it would be unprofessional, and unlike SY, to act all 'yuck... i have to kiss you now?' on a different note, i can't wait to watch BTS of it now! i bet SY was all shy, and Joo Ji Hoon was patting her and saying 'everything is all right... oppa is here.' hahaha! :Phere are the gifs if you girls want to see: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1882015212

sorry for the back-to-back posts, dearies. one more goody before i go to class. :(
@Pavlichenko DROP THEM LIKE THEY'RE HOT! :)) who cares about too much stuffs? THIS IS SY'S THREAD! we love her very much, so why not let everyone drown in SY goodies? i say that would be the best thing ever. okay... sorry for typing in upper case at you, hon. :P i got so excited. don't worry too much about overloading. in other threads, there are people hotlinking and dumping a lot of things without any credits at all.and yes... i am psychic. i can sense when my darling Pavlichenko is posting. ;)
@sophiechoice i too want SY to act with Joon Hyuk. they make an adorable pair. now i can't wait for his army release... 2 more years, deary. :(
i found a link to watch SY's parts in SBS Drama Awards! here is it: http://cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/AZ0S/110?docid=1MtLu^ isn't it funny that Ji Chang Wook was before SY, so they were standing next to each others on the stage. who knew that a year later they would be costars? her acceptance speech is so cute... even though i don't understand a thing! :P all i can make out is that she thanked her parents, grandparents, and some people at her agency. and oh... how cute was SY when Lee Joon Hyuk handed her her award? :x i sense chemistry, people.

Oooops forgot one more thing:

JCW had photo shoot came with a short interview this week. The interviewer asked him how he feels about EJ to SY replacement and how's his opinion about SY. Can't understand fully what he said but basically he said nice things: how he worried for her at first (I think b'coz of how rush thing was and how she must fast adapts to FF while still filmed BM) but turns out she's doing great and suits the role so much, they get along very well, and then finally he thanked her (don't understand why he had to say thanks though, for doing great as DM?, for DM to be hers?, for accepted DM's role?)  :P

SY's part come at 2:11 until about 3:00. There were some footages of her photo shoots as a nice bonus for us SY's stans, and her cutely saying "thanks" to JCW's praise (she wasn't really saying thanks to him, it was from one of her press con/interview I think, where Y-Star pasted it into JCW's video interview) LOL  :))

@micheru and @pavlichenko, gals how much i missed you and your goodies here  :x  you both dissapear and when cameback brought these wonderful stuff, thank you so much much,how'd you do that? why i couldn't find something fresh [-( , and like Micheru pointed out above, this thread is SY's so bring it on ladies :D

wow the handycraft gift is soo cute, i want one  =D>  it is so great to know someone willing to makesuch a gift for SY who considered as newbie, that i'm sure its take a lot of effort to make one like that, i envy those creative ppl  [-(

and Micheru, you sense some chem between SY-Joon Hyuk too kekekekekk how much i want them acting in a drama together, drama-god hear us  [-O<

about the kiss, i'm sure its DAMI ,not SY, who feel anxious when about to kissed by a man she like for the first time and that man is HOT too makin' it too hard for not feelin a lil tense for Our Dami kekekekekk well who doesn't anyway, at least i know i will :P

Se Yeon is so Bear-related these day isn't it :D

btw whats wrong with soompi, i tried to click on awesome-LOL button, but this announcement says " you have to enable java scripts to do that".. it never happen before, i'm using the same laptop  :-?

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, thanks for the lyrics dear! I gave up since the lyrics don't make sense for me. lol. I guess I'll just be okay without understanding. It's such a sweet MV though. I'll post some captures of her with the bear. But I have to say their chemistry is great. I'm trying to learn the guy's name....awww...feel so sad for the guy...does anyone want to analyze the music video? Maybe I should rewatch it a couple of times to understand it fully. don't know why he died? at the end?

oh my SY's already kissing, hehe, JH. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with the kiss. She looked a bit awkward there, but that's about it. GOSH what happened to your kissing skills JH. You were not like this in GOONG. lol. Anyway, I think I should watch Five Fingers soon if possible to catch up with all of you. a lot of you watched FF and I didn't *sighs* so tormented.

sunshine4ever said: @Micheru, thanks for the lyrics dear! I gave up since the lyrics don't make sense for me. lol. I guess I'll just be okay without understanding. It's such a sweet MV though. I'll post some captures of her with the bear. But I have to say their chemistry is great. I'm trying to learn the guy's name....awww...feel so sad for the guy...does anyone want to analyze the music video? Maybe I should rewatch it a couple of times to understand it fully. don't know why he died? at the end?

oh my SY's already kissing, hehe, JH. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with the kiss. She looked a bit awkward there, but that's about it. GOSH what happened to your kissing skills JH. You were not like this in GOONG. lol. Anyway, I think I should watch Five Fingers soon if possible to catch up with all of you. a lot of you watched FF and I didn't *sighs* so tormented.

Guest sunshine4ever

sophiechoice said: @sunshine4ever - the guy name in Love Bear MV is Joon Hyuk, the guy, Micheru and I, talk about in our posting before, he is known most for his drama City Hunter alongside Lee Min Ho and now he is off for Military Service, he is in a same agency like SY's.. and yeah we hope that SY and Joon Hyuk can make it for work together in a drama AS A COUPLE someday in the future, because as you can see they look great together  :x
from my PoV, the MV story tell about a girl SY, stubborn-spoil-but-kindheart-type-of-girl and her, maybe the bodyguard :-?, that is Joon Hyuk.. she live with her rich father who has many business enemy, and now is sick and being treated in hospital, and her evil stepmom who always against her and cheat on her father with his attorney/secretary :-? she have a BF, whom she had on/off relationship with him.. she always accompanied by her bodyguard, Joon Hyuk :x so that create an understanding and romantic feeling between them although its not been spoken.. she always being a target by her father business enemy, and Joon Hyuk always beside her to protect her,, and in the end he die when protecting girl he loves silently and she crying over the man she always depend on and love also :(( idk whether he died or not, its not to clearly.. the story is potential to be made as a romantic drama but i demand an happy ending :P

and the first kiss between JJH-JSY, relax,it's just a warming-up LOL wait for the second, third and so on kekekekekekkk

since lovinslevine is not here, i'll take over interview-pictorial duty. i will just add more pictures to the ones she posted throughout this thread. okay... just this one post and i'll go to sleep. i will come back later to post more stuffs and also reply to comments. :)
original source as stated on top of photos, via SY's baidu photo album

FROM JANUARY 31, 2012 TVREPORT INTERVIEW, continued from page 2:tvr_jan12-2.jpgtvr_jan12-5.jpg^ SY looks somewhat funny here. :P
FROM JANUARY 31, 2012 NEWSis INTERVIEW, continued from page 7:newsis_jan12-1.jpgnewsis_jan12-2.jpg^ I LOVE YOU TOO, MY DARLING! :xnewsis_jan12-3.jpgnewsis_jan12-5.jpgnewsis_jan12-6.jpgnewsis_jan12-7.jpgnewsis_jan12-8.jpgnewsis_jan12-9.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i might be wrong on the exact date, but these are definitely from January. now onto February interview pictorials! :)

@sunshine4ever - yes, Joon Hyuk is the second LM in CH, who play as the prosecutor.. actually JJH is older than Joon Hyuk, JJH is 82'ers while Joon Hyuk is 84'ers, but in the MV he does look older , maybe because the beard  [-( but if he got his CH prosecutor look then i think he suit for our SY :D

i'm not JWSY loyal shipper, do i :))  JW IS my #1 choice for our SY especially when those interview of his with bear-related topics is sinking us,JWSY shipper, these days :P

and Micheru, you need to sleep so you can bring us the great stuffs about our deary tomorrow ok :D

I'm back, all SY's stans (bear hug)!

This is what you guys been waiting for, SY has new interview! It was very fresh, taken just today, Sep 26th. For now it's just the pics, the interview itself haven't been released yet. I believe this will be FF's related-topic, b'coz clearly her style in these pics was Da Mi's. But of course we KangDan's shippers hope that she'll mention some bits about JW, I predict it'll happen when the interviewer ask about her guys co-stars in FF, JJH and JCW  :P  Esp. since JCW is in the same age as JW (87'ers) and JJH also kissed her.

abhoUMDc.jpg

adtcitaD.jpg

adjUS40t.jpg

==================================================

I found one of SY's CF for Thinkbig (2011):

http://pann.nate.com/video/221007959

Ouch, she had unrequited love in this CF  :((

@sunshine4ever: Like @sophiechoice said, Lee Joon Hyuk is 84'ers. He's only a year older than PKW and Choi Jin Hyuk (SY's pairing in MDtF). The interesting tidbit is, he was Uhm Tae Woong's co-star in "The Man from Equator",  Bridal Mask's precedessor (and UTW is also JW's closest hyung in 1N2D). LJH in TMfE was angsty, cold, ambitious, more like in KCM MV than City Hunter. He's handsome, charismatic, and a good actor. I hope when he back from military service, he'll start get lead role instead of just 2nd lead.

That's why I ever said that JSY is one lucky young actress, b'coz despite her age, producers never hesitate to pair her up with much older actors since her debut. It's very rarely happen in Korea. The only other actress I could think of that has the similar luxury and experiences is Han Hyo Joo. 

@Micheru: Later I'll post all of fans' gift to SY as you requested  ;)  Btw I just read your previous mention to me and wow, you're a fan of Charmed trio too? Amazing! kekeke...

@cutieloverz: Yes, today is SY's mom b'day. She lamented how she can't immediately celebrate with her b'coz of her busy schedule. She ordered Haagen Dasz cake and congratulate people who're having their b'day today in her tweet.

Pavlichenko said: I'm back, all SY's stans (bear hug)!

This is what you guys been waiting for, SY has new interview! It was very fresh, taken just today, Sep 26th. For now it's just the pics, the interview itself haven't been released yet. I believe this will be FF's related-topic, b'coz clearly her style in these pics was Da Mi's. But of course we KangDan's shippers hope that she'll mention some bits about JW, I predict it'll happen when the interviewer ask about her guys co-stars in FF, JJH and JCW  :P  Esp. since JCW is in the same age as JW (87'ers) and JJH also kissed her.

I found one of SY's CF for Thinkbig (2011):

http://pann.nate.com/video/221007959

Ouch, she had unrequited love in this CF  :((

@sunshine4ever: Like @sophiechoice said, Lee Joon Hyuk is 84'ers. He's only a year older than PKW and Choi Jin Hyuk (SY's pairing in MDtF). The interesting tidbit is, he was Uhm Tae Woong's co-star in "The Man from Equator",  Bridal Mask's precedessor (and UTW is also JW's closest hyung in 1N2D). LJH in TMfE was angsty, cold, ambitious, more like in KCM MV than City Hunter. He's handsome, charismatic, and a good actor. I hope when he back from military service, he'll start get lead role instead of just 2nd lead.

That's why I ever said that JSY is one lucky young actress, b'coz despite her age, producers never hesitate to pair her up with much older actors since her debut. It's very rarely happen in Korea. The only other actress I could think of that has the similar luxury and experiences is Han Hyo Joo. 

@Micheru: Later I'll post all of fans' gift to SY as you requested  ;)  Btw I just read your previous mention to me and wow, you're a fan of Charmed trio too? Amazing! kekeke...

@cutieloverz: Yes, today is SY's mom b'day. She lamented how she can't immediately celebrate with her b'coz of her busy schedule. She ordered Haagen Dasz cake and congratulate people who're having their b'day today in her tweet.