Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Awwww @Micheru, cuteness overload from all her selcas and pics with LJH you've been posted.  Thankfully you've posted them in weekend like this, so that I could immediately viewed it (greedily saving them all). My notebook's screen really brighten 100 times by SY's magnificient presences recently, not to mention those killer smile. Who need the "Charmed" girls trio's supernatural powers, SY probably can just zapped any guys just with those smile :D

On a side note, LJH is such a cute guy, I like some of his projects. Wonder why his career seems to stuck, he still can't move beyond daily family drama, with just 2nd lead or even supporting role. He has enough screen presence and his acting wasn't bad. And Choi Jin Hyuk met his current GF actress Son Eun Seo through MDtF right? So perhaps they spent most of filming time together while SY with LJH more?

Oooohhh I slept quite soundly last night, free of any study activities and part-time job, with the happy memory of what JW's said and wrote about SY  <:-P I understand your disappointment, Micheru, I'll probably discuss it further in JW x JSY's thread (btw, thanks for made it. I'll visit soon!). But regardless of everything, I'm still thankful to JW that on top of all, in the end, the one he choose as his ideal type and the one he regarded as the most memorable actress he ever worked with is our SY.

I got SY's pics and news from DC, Nate, Naver, or Daum blogs.

@sophiechoice: Just finished FF via live streaming too, now waiting for DL link. It's a great eps, yes, again as I've stated before, I haven't been able to form any definite opinion about FF yet, but in romance department, FF is excellent so far. Again eps 11 presented us many shippy moments between Ji Ho x Da Mi and In Ha x Da Mi.  :x

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, dear, now this can ease your worries about JW's feelings for SY, haha. He really did like bear type! :)

this comes from a recent interview of Joo Won taken from page 394 of Bridal Mask thread:

Ideal Type

“I like cheerful, kind people. Like a bear. Because I hate calculative(or is it manipulative?) type, once the other party “push and pull” I will immediately break up. A girl like Mok Dan is hard to find. Throughout her life, she only thought of the boy who gave her the knife. In reality, there won’t be such a woman. I like the simple, pure type. Difference in age does not matter. “

Chinese translations: minidadalove from baidu

English translations: mrdimples@soompi

Thanks for bring up that interview, @sunshine4ever  :\">  What a squealing and shippy-worthy response.

Such a rare honest celebrity, JW-sshi. I sincerely hope that both JW and JSY will blossoming full in their crafts and popularity as an actor and actress without losing those precious qualities they have: humble, respect, nice, care, honest. And also the brightness and cheerfulness in SY, no matter what challenges they might experience in the future.

Btw just for info, FF's 11th eps rating increased significantly, almost 3%, back into double digit, yeeeei! :D

Here the news I promised before:

Jin Se Yeon, The Synchronization Rate With Hong Da Mi: 100%

http://news.nate.com/view/20120919n22062

Jeon Mi Sun, "Jin Se Yeon is like my own daughter"

http://news.nate.com/view/20120921n22530

==================================================

Adding more SY's latest print ads:

I think this one comes in one package with the traveling bag and sock. Hairstyle looks the same.

adhAFlYH.jpg

More for Daewoo Electronic:

acx7C2oc.jpg

Credit: Daum

i love the friendship between SY, Baek Jong Min, and Kim Bo Mi! :x you can tell SY got along really well with both of them. she hung out with them even when there's no filming... and still contact them on twitter.
from SY's twitter, via her baidu's photo albumKBM-JSY-BJM.pngKBM-JSY4.pngKBM-JSY2.jpgbjmkbmjsy.png

Guest sunshine4ever

There was an Edwin fans meeting event at the mall and Joo Won was signing for people, but Se Yeon wasn't there. Awww...so sad. I wish I could see her, too. I wonder why she wasn't there?

@sunshine4ever i posted some more of my thoughts on JW & SY's thread since it seems more appropriate. i don't want to bombard fans who come here just for SY news. in all seriousness, i can't believe 2 interviews opened a floodgate of emotions, not just from me, but from every JooSY shipper apparently.
@Pavlichenko you are truly awesome! :-* not only are you a SY stan, JooSY shipper... but a "Charmed" lover, too? my gosh... you deserve all the hugs in the world.tumblr_mapw8wXR4v1r7gvym.gifi would like to add that you must be a good and persistent looker because i was on daum and i could not, for the life in me, find the new pictures that you posted. i looked in the fan cafes until page 15, and i still couldn't find them. i found a bunch of other stuffs, but not those pictures. :(
a side rambling... yes, Choi Jin Hyuk did meet his girlfriend on "MDtF". i can imagine that as the filming went on, he got close to Son Eun Seo. both of them hung out together on set... while SY was left to make friends with Lee Ji Hoon, Baek Jong Min, and Kim Bo Mi. so, of course, over the long months of filming, Lee Ji Hoon got attracted to SY. even from the get-go, they were already chummy at the "MDtF" press conference.
take, for example, this photo from the press conference. there is sizzling chemistry between them just from a single look. :x
mdtfpc_ljhjsy.jpg^ via SY's baidu photo album

@amlogos_10 speaking about coincidence, on the questionnaire that Joo Won filled out, he said his favorite Girls' Generation member was Yoon Ah... which just happened to be SY's nickname in high school. she was called 'Yoon Ah of Jamwon-dong' due to her excellent dancing and singing. hmmm... is JW dropping some hints? hahaha! :P
@sunshine4ever if only SY wasn't so busy with "FF" filming, then maybe she could have been there with JW. i wanted them to meet up since she was lamenting on twitter that she didn't get to see JW recently. :(

Guest sunshine4ever

@lovinslevine, thanks so much for the pictures of Se Yeon in TV Report. Ones with her wearing pink. Just a question for you, are they newest pics or old?

I watched that music video with SY with the bear. Oh my. It was a sad, sweet, and lovable music video.

cutieloverz said: hi guys...I'm newbie here.. nice to meet you... :D

@Micheru Have you watched the kiss scene of JJH and SY in ep 12 of FF? OMG,  at first I thought I couldn't bear to watch it because I would feel so hurt for KT but I forced myself to watch it out of curiosity and hmm ... I don't know but ... that was one awkward kiss. I feel a bit sorry for SY. From her face expression it was like she did not want to be there, I swear I can see the veins in her face twitching when JJH leaned in to kiss her forehead.. and her eyes darting up,down, sideways you name it like she was trying desperate to avoid looking directly at JJH. Did I imagine all this or was it supposed to be like that? I hope there won't be any more kiss scenes but it is a bit hard since there are still 18 episodes left 'sighs'.

you know, after watch Love Bear MV with Lee Joon Hyuk, i started to ship Se Yeon with Joon Hyuk too kekekekk i hope in the future i can see their collab together as a couple because they're just so fit together,, i wonder the story exactly the same like the MV, with him being her bodyguard, and she is a brat-type, but i want it to be minus the boyfriend and sad ending :D
Joon Hyuk  such a hunk too, looove him in City Hunter :x

you know, after watch Love Bear MV with Lee Joon Hyuk, i started to ship Se Yeon with Joon Hyuk too kekekekk i hope in the future i can see their collab together as a couple because they're just so fit together,, i wonder the story exactly the same like the MV, with him being her bodyguard, and she is a brat-type, but i want it to be minus the boyfriend and sad ending :D
Joon Hyuk  such a hunk too, looove him in City Hunter :x