Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest s3nbky

i feel the same with u @camie and @nana mary..i dun understand why she get so many haters..mayb because t-ara scandal during five fingers..but its too much..even in doctor strangers soompi they do the same towards se yeon,,i think they jealous and feel insecure if se yeon end up with jong suk and mayb se yeon more beautiful they start making a harsh comment toward se yeon.. they acts so childish..i get headache when i read all comment on DS soompi but i want to know more about DS..so finally im hurt..and im glad se yeon fans more matured and i dont see any se yeon fans make a harsh comment in DS soompi..im proud to all of u..se yeon fighting..
;) :x

What you said is true.....
It's indeed saddening to see a lot of people bashing Jin Se Yeon, and to think that Se Yeon's only 20plus of age.
So let's just be what her bashers can't be: calm, collected, cool and mature. Let's all be modest and humble for her sake.
If people see good crowd following, loving and supporting Se Yeon, they will wonder what's so special about her, and then they'll discover it for themselves.

More magazine spread for our lovely girl!  :x Jin Se Yeon for Singles Korea’s June ‘14 issue
credit: as tagged/via JSY naver news feededit: bigger pics [via/thanks to khwabo.tumblr.com]tumblr_n5yvx55lBq1rdp98no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yzzxCjnl1r5z2nso2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yvx55lBq1rdp98no4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yvx55lBq1rdp98no3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yzzxCjnl1r5z2nso3_1280.jpg

OMG she looks absolutely stunning in this photoshoot :x

Guest pearlsp

hii i'm here to support jin seyeon , I love her in inspiring generation :) I read bad comment about her in Instagram (daehwakoh) , make me sad :(why people judge so early ??? whyyy

Guest blink19

love her cuteness and innocent face <3 !!.... i watch inspiring generation and doctor stranger because of her  :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora Share Cute Photos of Their Friendship While on Set of “Doctor Stranger”kang-sora-jin-se-yeon.jpg
Although Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora may possibly be rivals on SBS‘ “Doctor Stranger,” the two actresses are nothing but cute friends on the set of filming. Recent photos that were released showed the two playing around with each other by being goofy and making expressions in between filming breaks. Although four years apart in age, the two actresses seemed to be getting along quite well as the photos portrayed their silly personalities. With Jin Se Yeon’s short and wavy hairstyle contrasted with Kang Sora’s long and straight hair, the characters of the two actresses also seemed to be complete opposites of each other, creating expectation for future medical battles. Nonetheless, the photos of Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora being cute and silly described their good relationship on the set of the drama.
source : Soompi
In the backstage of "Doctor Stranger" (cr : as tagged) Thank you @RaniaZeid for the photo.
tumblr_n64tvhTVhw1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

wow, i come back after a few days, and see several new faces. welcome everyone to SY's thread!!! >:D< i concur with everything you guys said. let's just keep loving and supporting our girl! that is the most important thing. :)

Jin Se Yeon Looks Fresh in Nylon's First Summer Issue

201405190024_1.jpg
The beautifully smiling actress Jin Se Yeon met fashion magazine "Nylon" for a recent photoshoot. Se Yeon, who plays two different roles on the drama "Doctor Stranger" with flawless ease, talked about how to maintain one's looks and vigor for the summer season. Even though the photo shoot went on late into the night, it's rumored that Se Yeon's bright smile and saucy poses shortened the otherwise arduous filming process. The final pictorial shows off Se Yeon's natural beauty, tousled hair, and rosy cheeks. In one shot she displays her smooth neckline in an off-the-shoulder top; another picture highlights her slender waist with jeans and a clean white shirt. Readers can discover fresh-looking 20-years-old Se Yeon's beauty secret in Nylon's June issue.
credits to www.soompi.com/2014/05/19/jin-se-yeon-looks-fresh-in-nylons-first-summer-issue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this blog post has high quality versions of the pictures that are already released - http://blog.naver.com/pistol2/220004484578

Jin Se Yeon Rocks a Boyish Haircut in Her 'Singles' Pictorial

tumblr_n5yvx55lBq1rdp98no4_1280.jpg
Jin Se Yeon looked cute as a button with her new short hairdo in her 'Singles' pictorial! Jin Se Yeon rocked a boyish haircut for the first time as shown in the tomboy-style pictorial. Going above the neck for hairstyles might be a risky makeover for girls, but she proved that her beauty can pull off this look. Although she was busy with overnight filming for 'Doctor Stranger', she was still full of energy during the photo shoot which is probably the secret to her magnetic beauty.
credits to www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/jin-se-yeon-rocks-a-boyish-haircut-in-her-singles-pictorial

oh my god, THIS photo shoot caught me by surprise. O_O i already knew SY did a Nylon and Singles pictorials before the pictures were actually released. but i didn't know she did a photo shoot for InStyle as well! wow, our girl sure was busy last month. nevertheless, enjoy the new pretty pictorial!

JIN SE YEON FOR INSTYLE KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to InStyle Korea, via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=60294
1401075967-9-org.jpg
1401075951-19-org.jpg
1401075982-40-org.jpg

this photo shoot reminds me of her Sure June 2013 one. the clothes and styling are very similar to that one. i like this pictorial too, but sincerely, my favorite one so far has to be the Singles pictorial. i love outdoor photo shoots more than studio photo shoots.