Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

[News] Jin Se Yeon was chosen as the MC for the Seoul Drama Awards

d9vnSni.jpg
Jin Se Yeon was chosen as the female MC for the Seoul Drama Awards the 9th.

The Seoul Drama Awards will be at the National Theater on September 4th. Jin Se Yeon will act as a female Master of Ceremony. Recently, she was part of Doctor Stranger and received a lot of love from TV drama fans. At this point, she is trying to prepare so that she will do a good job as an MC for the awards.

Seoul Drama Awards is an award ceremony organized by an association in Korea that is supported by four broadcasters KBS, SBS, MBC, and EBS with the purpose/intention of promoting Korean dramas. All this time, the Hallyu wave had constantly been growing and Korean dramas have a good stand in the Asian Market particularly and in the world as a whole.

Source: HERE
Vietnamese Trans: Lala @ Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage
Vietnamese to English translation: sunshine4ever @ Soompi

----
Here is what Se Yeon wrote to her S.A.Y fans club, does anyone know Chinese? Can you please translate it? Thanks.

FHNNtaS.jpg

DvCSz9G.jpg
wsGdpwn.jpg

Chinese letter translation credited as tagged and https://www.facebook.com/baidujinseyeonbar

SBSNOW has scheduled a live-streaming for SDA2014  \:D/ we can livestream it

September 04, 2014; 3.00PM KST :D
hehehe @sophie IKR?! i'm surprised tbh but this BNT pictorial is definitely my fav ;)
love her look here the most;tumblr_nb1zs2U9x11rpyw6wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nb1zs2U9x11rpyw6wo2_500.jpg

gahh, prettiness overload! :x :x :D

@Aera, we have the exact same favorite of Se Yeon's new pictures. :D
I love 'em, too, plus this:

BwK88iXCYAEVgWq.jpg:large

That cleavage-peeking is surely gonna make a lot of male fans sleepless tonight, LOL.
Our girls' so pretty and sexy, eh? Ahh.... she's a grown up now, indeed!

So, Jung Suk, can you still say Se Yeon's a kid? I bet you couldn't! :))

Guest sunshine4ever

sunshine4ever said:Here is what Se Yeon wrote to her S.A.Y fans club, does anyone know Chinese? Can you please translate it? Thanks.

FHNNtaS.jpg
DvCSz9G.jpg
] wsGdpwn.jpg

Chinese letter translation credited as tagged and https://www.facebook.com/baidujinseyeonbar

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is an update of Se Yeon's message to S.A.Y fans and Chinese fans for her 7500 days celebration. I added the picture and pic credit as tagged. Thanks to Jin Se Yeon Vietnam Fanpage FB for posting the picture. I like it so figured I want to use it in this message. :D Thanks so much @yeonana for taking your time to translate the message for us. <3

Translated by yeonana @ Soompi Heartbeat Couple thread (if posted elsewhere please credit as written, thanks)

Edit (Part 3 of article updated below):

oqOUJba.png

Today I am specially using a yellow heart similar to The Simpsons! Ah… wait a moment… as it seems like there’s not going to be many opportunities like this for me to insert background music to listen through my mobile phone. Even high school entrance examination songs are appearing. Something is wrong. Who chose this? Stand up and just wait. 
*feeling shameful* Hahahaha 
Although it's been said before, talking about twitter and instagram, I’ve seen all the comments below. And for sure I’ll see all the photos uploaded as well.
Next week classes at university will start. Now I’ll also need to work hard attending classes. Work hard, work hard! 
Seems like it’s been a long time, so I sound like I'm nagging again… but I think I really like this kind of happy feeling. While writing I’m also smiling out loud. 
That’s all, bye bye...
Haha… it’ll be a pity to end here just like that, so I’m sharing photos that have not been shared anywhere else before… and sharing many songs in my memory.
This time is a bye bye for real… biong… love you!
Chinese translation credit : HERE

Guest Young-ahI

Soompi article

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/01/jin-se-yeon-and-hong-jong-hyun-protect-their-forbidden-love-in-new-movie-police-family/

Jin Se Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun Protect Their Forbidden Love in New Movie, “Police Family”

Ever wondered how Jin Se Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun would look together on screen? You wouldn’t have to imagine so hard because the two actors are reportedly cast in a movie together wherein they will play a couple.

According to a recent statement made by a movie insider to TV Report, “Doctor Stranger” actress Jin Se Yeon and model-turned-actor Hong Jong Hyun will be working together in a new film. “Jin Se Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun are cast as leads in the movie ‘Police Family’ and they will soon begin filming,” said the source.

The movie “Police Family” is a romantic comedy about the struggle of a daughter from a police family to get married with a son from a criminal organization. In the movie, Jin Se Yeon plays the role of Park Young Hee, the daughter from a police family, while Hong Jong Hyun plays Han Cheol Soo, the son from a criminal organization.

Another representative said that the movie will continue to grab the interest of viewers in their 20s who are the target viewers of Jin Se Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun. “Jin Se Yeon will transform her image from a pitied poor character to a lovely and cute lady while Hong Jong Hyun will take off his chic charm for a moment and show off his comic side,” added the representative.

Director Kim Jin Young of “Tone Deaf Clinic,” “Clash of the Families,” and “Fortune Salon” will take charge of the film which begins filming on October.

Guest casperntv

Hello everyone! Long time no see! :DHow are you doing?All of you remember our Se Yeon will be a MC for Seoul International Drama Awards tomorrow (4/9)?Here is a live link in youtube you can watch:

It will be taken at 3 pm (Korea). You guys can check the countdown time in above link to know what time will be in your country. I hope all of us can see Se Yeon tmr! :D