Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@demoeoe : awww thank you so muchhhh :x i tried it too, right click in the page but it not appear in my lappie,, are you using photoscape like lovinslevine suggested?? if that so, then i have to installing photoscape first in my computer,,,,,,

sophiechoice said: @demoeoe : awww thank you so muchhhh :x i tried it too, right click in the page but it not appear in my lappie,, are you using photoscape like lovinslevine suggested?? if that so, then i have to installing photoscape first in my computer,,,,,,

@demoeoe ; @sophiechoice - so badly, i have problem with my connection, it's so difficult to open baidu n cyworld, but i hope this problem not long :(( in JSY cyworld, do you able to "click save as" dears? i guess blog naver and cyworld was similar, not easy for take the pics, so may you can capture it.

@lovinslevine, no, if anything from blog naver, I need to wait some kind soul to download and save the photos, I really have no idea at all... cyworld, seems some are fine, but some or not, it really depends... luckily, baidu is always fine...

@sophiechoice, here is one of them from youtube (credit bb3837bb):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpoRzp-46fk&feature=youtu.be

Here is another one, this is the BTS of one of their Kiss scene in MDK, you can see JSY is more relax in the kiss scenes with JW in BM when comparing to this one (credit SBSNOW1): 

another BTS of MDK (credit SBSNOW1), they are having fun...

Se Yeon in FF's filming site:

adpR3lsI.jpg

Credit: nate

She's so cute, even with her face nude, bare of any make up. Though I love her natural appearance in her projects, I do wish next time they cast her to be a confident city-dweller young lady who dressed sophisticated and bit mature, with nice makeup  :\">

=====================================================

Btw these were the latest exchanged tweets between SY and JCW:

Jinseyeon @Jinseyeon

@Jichangwook 인하인하 다미다미 ..지호지호도 껴줘야징 ㅋ_ㅋ

22h Ji ChangWookJi ChangWook @Jichangwook

@Jinseyeon 담엔껴줄게ㅋㅋ 고생하고!ㅎ 지훈이형한테 트윗을가르쳐야하나... 오예ㅋㅋ

========================================================

Don't you think SY always have some lucky fate with 85-87ers born actors?

85 = Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Ki Woong

86= Donghae from Super Junior

87= Joo Won, Ji Chang Wook

I personally love it, and hoping it'll keep on. Some of my fav actors are from that generation, beside JW and JCW of course, I like Lee Min Ho, Jung Il Woo, Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Seung Gi, Park Yoo Chun, Song Joong Ki. I hope some of them (if not all hehe) can be SY's co-stars in the future.

she's really lucky for sure. in her first debut she met with Suju's Dongahe. it's nice! and now she with Joo Won and also with JJH .. :\"> JSY really match with Joo Won, Im not korean addict.. but when, first time i watched BM and I saw their emotion scene, it's super awesome, and i cant forget it until now, although BM isn't happy love story. but JW and JSY is really2 touching indeed.

I always thinking, would Joo Won can be SY's co-star again in the future? :D
about SY's co-stars in the future, i agree with ur recommend, i hope she will join espceally with Lee Min Ho and more Joo Won ^_^