Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

23 hours ago, ronayJ said:

Thank you! Exciting to see the script reading pictures.  Do we have an exact date for airing yet?  I know it was supposed to be in January but is there an exact date now?

Earlybird did something right for once and posted some great behind scenes pics of JSY fanmeeting prep including her dance rehearsal :w00t:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?

volumeNo=16911906&memberNo=35557237

• Like 3

Re-posting this from the Grand Prince thread. So I just uploaded all the BTS for GP. Most of the BTS do have English subs (out of the 39 BTS videos, about 25 of them have English subs). The ones that do have English subs are titled in the playlist. The BTS come from both TV Chosun's youtube and facebook. I would've uploaded it before, but I didn't have time until now lol.

Here's a direct link to the playlist on youtube. If not, you can watch it below:

Spoiler

• Like 4

On 10/24/2018 at 8:27 AM, Ayame said:

Re-posting this from the Grand Prince thread. So I just uploaded all the BTS for GP. Most of the BTS do have English subs (out of the 39 BTS videos, about 25 of them have English subs). The ones that do have English subs are titled in the playlist. The BTS come from both TV Chosun's youtube and facebook. I would've uploaded it before, but I didn't have time until now lol.

Here's a direct link to the playlist on youtube. If not, you can watch it below:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks so much for posting! :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Im truly excited for item but tbh i just want jsy to have a drama that i can rewatch over and over. Her drama are all so heavy that i cant even bring myself to rewatch it. Like fip, dr.stranger(dont even let me start on this one), bridal mask, grand prince are certainly not a type of drama that you can rewatch. I think the only one that i can rewatch is high end crush but that was a webdrama! So hopefully next time i see her on small screen, it's all abt romcom.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Im truly excited for item but tbh i just want jsy to have a drama that i can rewatch over and over. Her drama are all so heavy that i cant even bring myself to rewatch it. Like fip, dr.stranger(dont even let me start on this one), bridal mask, grand prince are certainly not a type of drama that you can rewatch. I think the only one that i can rewatch is high end crush but that was a webdrama! So hopefully next time i see her on small screen, it's all abt romcom.

I totally agree with this. Some of her dramas I even basically just skipped through for her scenes lol! I just want to see her star in a light, pleasant drama and we know JSY wants one too. Don't understand why she isn't getting offered any of these roles.

Was anyone else hoping she would MC for MBC this year? She is a very good MC and it would be some great promo for her and 'ITEM'. And we can see her in pretty dresses:wub:

Maybe she will present an award with JJH?

• Like 2

Good news everyone!  JSY will be MC for the Korean Popular Music Awards on December 20th:D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1278159wpp/super-juniors-leeteuk-jin-se-yeon-host-2018-korea-popular-music-awards

The 2018 Korea Popular Music Awards (KPMA) have found their MCs!

On December 14, it was announced that Super Junior’s Leeteuk and actress Jin Se Yeon will be the hosts of this year’s awards ceremony, which will take place on December 20 at the Ilsan KINTEX.

The two have previously worked together, as they hosted 2016 Super Seoul Dream Concert and 2017 Dream Concert in Pyeongchang together. This will be their third time hosting an event together.

The Korea Popular Music Awards will hold its first awards ceremony this year and is jointly organized by the Korea Singers Association, the Korea Entertainment Producer’s Association, the Recording Industry Association of Korea, the Federation of Korean Music Performers, and the Korea Music Copyright Association.

The awards show’s red carpet event will begin at 5 p.m. KST on December 20, and the main ceremony will begin at 7 p.m. KST.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ronayJ said:

Her and him again ahaha cuteness

It's good they have presented with each before.  That should make the MC job easier.

This is a new award show so I wonder if it will be televised.  Korea has so many award shows.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2018 at 4:49 AM, ronayJ said:

So item is starting February 4th,officially date ,we already have the first trailer so i wonder when they’re officially going to start to promote the drama,not much buzz around rn but that could be a good thing lol

Apparently they delayed it to 11th February now as the 4th and 5th are a public holiday.

JSY looked gorgeous as MC for the Korean Popular Music Awards on the 20th December:

Spoiler

epa07241725 South Korean actress Jin Se-yeon (L) and South Korean dance group 'Super Junior' member, singer and MC Lee Teuk (R) pose for photographers as they arrive for the KPMA (Korea Popular Music Awards) at the Korea International Exhibition and Convention Center (KINTEX) in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, 20 December 2018.  EPA-EFE/KIM HEE-CHUL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Before I share the photos for "Item," here are the ones from her Japanese fan meeting event.

Check 'em out!

https://post-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxODEwMThfMjQ2/MDAxNTM5ODM5MjY5NDcx.RKgVWDOTyFfH61UODjPgzOX6b9WgKdmCVHDZZnylAbUg._1JiZXofuyquSxL2k_cW2Bi7SJea0h591MZqqZjc7RQg.JPEG/IMG_7830.jpg?type=w1200

https://post-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxODEwMThfMjQ4/MDAxNTM5ODM5MjY5MTMy.Dto8aRPLpWzcMbST329QBj62E0jExMBpAcCHXmr9nlEg.k2ard5m-0mg27UW3b-HtlJ5b-2GttzKmLLmgs6vDMGog.JPEG/IMG_7868.jpg?type=w1200

https://post-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxODEwMThfNjAg/MDAxNTM5ODM5MjY5MTU3.VzlqH8PZOXLaROWZwz2i3OIbUh4WxiAlg84hzvB7-Bcg.EtxwvNDxPFW7omV75olsLV0bZ0bgkXHtEBTvsUCBhSEg.JPEG/IMG_7876.jpg?type=w1200

https://post-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxODEwMThfMTY4/MDAxNTM5ODM5MjY5NDU2.v0UKXrkqFSL7QXIvRJS5ytumg7Llb7wpYkJKvDucZWYg.xzmv3MW-iNNlsDNwRgOTAd2gfLdpx--21XOvDqm1tZcg.JPEG/IMG_7877.jpg?type=w1200

• Thanks 1

Jin Se Yeon attended VIP premiere Kingdom 

Photo-Grid-1548069273794.jpg

Photo-Grid-1548079417399.jpg

So, Ju Ji Hoon invited her and I'm sure he invited all his co star but only JSY and Oh Seung Hoon who had time. 

JSY looks pretty and her clothes was casual. I'm glad she didnt overdo because I see some actress looks too much

• Love 2

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks for posting the pictures @pandavin I agree I love her simple casual clothes. She looks lovely:wub:

Youre welcome :)

I see many fans from another actor-actress did 10 years challenge. So I try looking for JSY pics in 2009 but Its hard to say it 2009 or 2010 because shes start acting on 2010. So I caps her face from her CF on 2009 Its not good quality of course. Heres the picture

Photo-Grid-1548079324772.jpg

So, hows youre thinking? I think shes grown up more beautiful and mature. I see her eyes and nose looks different. It is because shes grown up or she cover with make up? Or maybe shes done it? 

• Like 1
  • Love 5