Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest lanhtran

Hi I'm new I WAS JUST QUEITLY BROWSING ALL THE PAGES i'M A NEW FAN OF JIN SE YEON. THEY SAY IF YOU HAVE HATER YOUR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. 

@mcleen ..nice to know you too and all of JSY's fan here, don't worry, I'm posting (though very rare) and will continue to post in DS thread, but maybe I'll keep it in minimal as I'm really tired of the shipping wars going on in there. 
@sky5joyous, thanks for the clips, I laughed so hard especially on the first vid, though I know I shouldn't be, because it's more like of a cat fight, but I can't help because SeYeon was too cute during her jump attempt (they even show a slowmo version of it),,LOL..and then when the girl in yellow finally managed to get that uhmmm, what is it really?..SeYeon automatically snatch it!!waahahahahaha!!I can't even..hahahahahahahha! All I did was too laugh, and then other girls started harrassing her, OMO, what to do?? Didn't know JSY could be this athletic/energetic/competitive..hahaha!way to go girl!! It's good thing she won!2good.gif

djappleblush said: Welcome to the thread, @hershlag. :-h
It's true, we have a lot of Se yeon haters. But we fans really care little for all of 'em haters. It's like in my head I kept saying, "they see her rollin', they hatin'." LOL.
So, I mean, personally, I just ignore them all. On a positive note, they're even making her more popular than she already is. Haha!

Guest muizzupr

hershlag hey youuu! Another moonlights lol.You know I become officially fan of JSY's fans. I'm not her fans yet, but I love her fans so much. I couldn't imagine to have such bashing in many forums, yet there are sooo polite.And yess, I'm on HoonHee ship till the end!!!If the show will just be a fan service, I'll be sooo disappointed. Although LJS is my bias, I'm objective fan you know.Anyway, glad to see you here. We've met on 3 forums already. LOL
JSY Fans FIGHTING!!! HoonHee shipper, sail till the end!!!  YEAH

oh my what is this, so many new names here to support my Seyeon, you guys made me crying here, I'M LITERALLY CRYING HERE because of your nice words to this sweet girl, to read all the nice comments after the bad was heaven for me, thank you and i love you girls, @mcleen @bomerang @herslag @juniestjuna >

:D

< :-*

:)

yeah, i hope its romcom as seyeon next projects please,, i personally will assume that seyeon is a masochist if turn out her next project after DS has another cry-fest or is-she-or-isnt-she-dead theme in it [-(

She would be great in a rom com drama because of her already cheery nature. ;) I kinda want her to take a break and rest from shooting two consecutive dramas (IG and DS) and choose her next project carefully. :) she's young and I want her to take an advantage to that. Maybe a high school theme drama? Hahaha, I would love to see that! :D:D

@muizzupr Why so sweet? >:D<
@hershlag I was very supportive with JSY and HoonHee ship in DS's topic... But I decided to get away from that place because I felt that at any moment someone jump me to the jugular or something worse. unsure.gif
Although I still think fortunately the battles fought there are thankfully stopped in time and for that reason this doesn't become in IG's topic, version 2 

----

I have not seen this work of JSY. Looks beautiful

tumblr_n6g8qlLfNV1tsq7neo1_250.giftumblr_n6g8qlLfNV1tsq7neo4_250.gif
tumblr_n6g8qlLfNV1tsq7neo3_250.giftumblr_n6g8qlLfNV1tsq7neo2_250.gif

Jin Se Yeon immerse in her character !
Anticipating to watch it *-*

Credit http://jinseyeonworld.tumblr.com/
TEASER
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"愛の言葉 Teaser

Credit INNOCENT LOVE
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"愛のメロディー ユン・ソンモ 日本語ver 超新星

Credit maromaroannin
------------
Sorry for uploading this too but I found this on mmynoon twitter
Han Seung Hee's car is a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Okay... This girl can be mysterious but... Damn! She has style stud.gif

Hi everyone, fans and supporters of Jin Se Yeon and Jae Hee/Hoon shippers! This is my first post so please bear with me :).  I have lurked on the soompi dramas and actors/actresses threads on and off over the years and have never felt compelled to make any post until recently, when I started watching Doctor Stranger.  I want to applaud and commend all of the JSY and JH/H fans/supporters on the DS thread for their beautiful behavior and exemplary manner on that thread.  For keeping your cool heads, offering rationale and insightful analysis and keeping your minds open to other people's opinion.  As others have before me, I was already a fan of JSY (from her Bridal Mask days) and now have become a fan of her fans. I have found her fans to be calm, collected, cool headed and positive. Not what you would find at the DS thread.
I started lurking at the DS thread when I first started watching DS.  I was so excited after the first 2 episodes that I wanted to share my joy and excitement of the drama with other people so I decided to check out the DS thread. Imagine my disappoint when all I found were posts mostly about Soo Hyun/Hoon and little about JH/HSH or the plot line.  The majority of the posters shipped SooH/H so hard that it become a thread of shipping wars instead of about the drama.  It's the same at Drama Beans. The few JH/H shippers that were brave enough to come out and offer insightful analysis of the character/story movement were, how should I say it, not as welcomed as the SoH/H posters.  Like others have said, the thread has become a minefield for JSY and JH/H shippers, with them sometimes being attacked for voicing opinions not aligned with others. But on the positive side, I have seen more of the supporters coming out to support them. I know there are many fans like myself lurking there, not just for news of DS but also in support of JH/H.  We may be silent but we are many.  Thank you to the courageous souls that are brave enough to post there.  We're behind you 100%!
What I learned from that thread is how amazing JSY fans/supporters are.  No matter how negative and harsh the posters on the thread are towards JSY and JH/H, they are always civilized and cool headed and never negative towards KS/Soo Hyun. I love the JH/H couple, not because it's JSY but because of how great the OTP's story was. JSY and LJS have sold me on their emotional/true love since the beginning.  I love JH and I love how much Hoon loves JH. I wish the SooH shippers could see that instead of hoping she'll die soon so Hoon could move on to her. The JSY/JH/H supporters showed great restraint in staying resilient.  That thread sometimes distresses me. I find that I can relieve that stress by coming here or go to Koala's blog to find some common sense.
Just FYI, I didn't watch DS for any of the  actors/actresses.  I saw the 15 min preview at Koala and fell in love with the story line. I knew JSY from Bridal Mask (love Joo Won) and Five Fingers.  I have watched Park Hae Jin in YWCFTS and MDSY. I didn't know LJS before but fell in love with him so much that I ended up watching his other two dramas - IHYV and School 2013 - in between the weeks waiting for new episodes. With Kang Sora, she's a great actress but I have not seen any of her works.  Unfortunately, the way some of her fans are acting right now with DS, I don't feel any desire to check out them out.  Maybe long after the drama ended.  Like most of you said, they are driving away fans for her.
Anyways, sorry for the long post.  I just wanted to add my voice to the many others out there that are supporting Jin Se Yeon and the JH/H couple.  Please know that although we are silent, we are many and we are rooting for JSY and the courageous souls brave enough to voice their opinion on the DS thread. Thank you all for your hard work and keeping your cool head in a hostile environment. JH/HSN-H fighting!

Guest silverteem

It's nice to see fans of other actors support JSY. I'm especially happy to see other Moon Chae Won lovers in here too, although admittedly I have not posted on her thread for ages since Nice Guy, still, hello and welcome!
I don't know about you guys, but I do think a lot of people are starting to get annoyed by the continuous bashing (even bloggers and recap authors themselves), so it's just better to keep posting your support for her when you do get the chance. It's a FAD, the bashing will come to pass, and if the fans remain that's all that matter. So stay classy friends!

Guest muizzupr

chubbichic said: Very happy that SY won on Running Man. Hope there will be a ep that have the cast of DS. =D>
Looking forward for this week of DS. Hope the will be more scenes of LJS and JSY. 

Guest risanb

Hello JSY's fans. This is my first post here, and I came here to support JSY's fans. Like @muizzupr, I have to admit that I'm not her fan yet. I like to watch k-drama and admire many actors/actresses, but never keep updating their news. Basically, I'm just a k-drama fan hahaha, and that's why I like to go to threads and read people comments about the story. I also went to DS thread and posted couple comments, but after shipping have been happened, I feel frustrated and stop posting there. However, I still go to read some insightful comments (that I found most come from familiar names here hahaha). Also, I read people talk about DS in other threads, and as you guys might know I saw a lot of bashing to JSY. To be honest, I still don't understand the hate toward JSY. In my eyes, she's doing very good job. Under those circumstances, what I'm impressed the most is JSY's fans. You guys are really mature and polite :)
I just wanna say that even it may be a long road, but with the way that you guys support JSY it makes people impress her and her fans :)

Guest ismalindaishak

Thanks for the warmest welcome..its feel good to be here....JSY fighting!!To ourselves also!Hehe...Fighting!! ;) >:D< :D

hi to all new posters!!! :-h WELCOME TO SY'S THREAD!!! >:D< though i haven't read all your greetings, i just want to say i am so happy to see you guys here. it is always great to meet fellow SY stans because you guys energize me with your lovely comments. your support and positivity for SY make all the bad things i have read about her bearable. no matter what happens in "Dr.S" or future drama threads, i know that we get through anything together. SY FIGHTING!!! SY STANS FIGHTING!!! :x

(on a side note, i just want to reiterate soompi's rules really quick. no quoting pictures or videos in posts. please remove the for pictures and the http:// for videos. thank you.)

since it could take days or weeks until we have more pictures from the magazines that feature SY, i found snapshots of the photo spreads.

NYLON KOREA JUNE 2014
credits to page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b157582082
6RAFRfj.jpg

INSTYLE KOREA JUNE 2014
credit to page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r114976938
kEOeriz.jpg
sbGFFRS.jpg
^ these two pictures look amazing! i really like the one on the right. i take back what i said about this pictorial being too similar to Sure June 2013. this InStyle one will be so much better than it!

NEW PICTORIAL FOR JUNE 2014
credit to http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b160147441
1itvCxo.jpg
gsCEk6n.jpg
^ it looks like SY had another photo spread, but i don't know the magazine brand. :( the user only listed "Jin Se Yeon in Korean Magazine June 2014". i was hoping @ReonTW will tell us since the website is in Japanese.

hello everyone ... annyeong ..... it's 10.19 am at my place right now ..less than 12 hours before we get to see JSY in action ...heehehe .. I'm so overwhelmed to see JSY's fansbase growing bigger and also knows that there are many HoonHee shippers who's been reading and following DS thread silently before is coming out from their lurking mode ...ehehehe ... also want to thanks for the warm welcome from the regulars in this thread ...really thanks a lot ..also want to thanks for all the goodies being posted in this thread ..I love love love those modelling pictures of JSY ..she's really gorgeous..for me , this girl has natural beauty that she still looks so pretty even with minimal makeup .. and I love to see how she's just like a sunshine ball who always smile and cheerful in most of BTS clips...
@djappleblush ..ehehehe..yes ..yes yes..we're like the soldiers in waiting ...I think most of us , JSY/HoonHee shippers are just waiting for the right time to emerge and let our voice being heard in that thread.. ... btw dear , seriously I love you for your courage , giving some words of advice to certain shippers ... I guess you know which post I'm referring to right here ..
btw , someone in that thread said that we're the oppressed and less vocal minority ... huhuh ,.. I don't know why perhaps I'm a bit sensitive  but then I don't think that we're oppressed..it's just that we're not as aggressive as some certain people/shippers do. btw , never mind about that ..let us just bask in our happiness posting in this thread and I really hope to see more of us posting in DS thread whenever we feel we want to just to let people know that JSY/HoonHee have their own fans who support them .