Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest ismalindaishak

Yeah...i agreed...i really loved the great chemistry between Joo Won & JSY in Bridal Mask!!They're just looks so good together!!I also saw one vid showed how close they're... in one of an award ceremony..Superlike!! :x :x :x

Hello guys! Like many others, a newbie here... :-h I can't say I'm already a fan of JSY, coz honestly, when do we at a point of time can say, "oh I'm a fan of this actress", but for some reason I always end up watching almost all of her shows and always end up rooting for her character, from gaksital to 5fingers to IG to DS(then does that make me a fan?lol!)... When I watched gaksital back in 2012(one of my fave dramas ever), I was so invested on the whole story and that includes the romance between the kangdan couple. I was not yet a member of soompi during the time it was airing so I'm not really aware of those childish comments of some fans about her acting. Imagine my shocked when I first read those effing comments bout her, I was like "Wait a minute, are we really watching the same drama?".. Then there comes the ever controversial casting of five fingers, to which I think adds-up to her growing haters fanbase..**deepest sigh**...but it's really the broadcasting station/management's fault! Why blame this actress? And I'm pretty much sure, some of you know the chaos that had happened in the IG thread(oh God bless that thread), thank Goodness, that though she died there "again", the lead guy fell deeply for her...

Now with DS, of course I'm a HoonHee shipper, and I honestly believe that they will be the endgame IF AND ONLY IF the writer will logically wrap things up, but if the writer chose the other path for some sort of fan service, I might have to drop the show, not because my ship sank but because it's illogical. I don't want to post this matter in DS thread as the other ship will surely go berserk.

As for the acting...JSY's portrayal of both jaehee and seunghee are sold out for me, to those who criticize her for being flat, they must be the one that is NUMB.. She has improved a lot since her Gaksital days..I was able to connect with her...and her chemistry with LJS was just amazingly done, not on a giggling way but more of an affectionate yet angsty way! To those who are more inclined to romcom genre, they'll probably have a hard time seeing this kind of chemistry that JSY-LJS has..so it's really their preference..

I just wish that JSY's next project wouldn't be another likes of IG or DS, wherein the leads, the pairing aren't clear...that's where the hatred mostly came from..

So that's it, just want you to know that JSY got another supporter in here..

Guest juniestjuna

Aloha! Same here! New to my Se Yeon sweetie! I'm so in love and been following her since BM days. I didn't know she have a page on soompi! So excited for Doctor Stranger. Sadly like many said her character isn't well developed and many out her down. I ship HoonHee so much that j think about t everyday. Haha. /./ ottake!? I'm a big fan an hopefully DS doesn't dissapoint me. . . Which can't be guarentee but yeah. Keep my HOONHEE ship going and going. Neve stopping lol.

mcleen

said: I hope that JSY fans in this thread would go and voice out your opinion about JSY's acting in DS .. please don't giveup on the story yet.. I'm pretty sure we'll get more character development of Han Seung Hee later .. I can't really wait to see JSY being a girl who can kickass again .....

:)

oh my what is this, so many new names here to support my Seyeon, you guys made me crying here, I'M LITERALLY CRYING HERE because of your nice words to this sweet girl, to read all the nice comments after the bad was heaven for me, thank you and i love you girls, @mcleen @bomerang @herslag @juniestjuna >:D< :-* :)

yeah, i hope its romcom as seyeon next projects please,, i personally will assume that seyeon is a masochist if turn out her next project after DS has another cry-fest or is-she-or-isnt-she-dead theme in it [-(

wooaa.. you guys gathered here.. I'm happy... I'm happy.. I'm happy.. :bz

welcome to this thread my dears....

pandavin said: huff long time no see. actually I still go to DS thread, but I just stand to be SR. I'm bit angry with a negative comment about our Se yeon, so i decided not to write anything because i dont want people think Se Yeon fans doesnt have manner. You know my friends say that in another forum, JW fans hope that Se Yeon played on Nodame. since she twice take over role and then her cut hair looks like Nodame and also she really can played piano's well. but it just chit chat, most of them afraid too that Se Yeon will be hate again if she take the role.

MarjorieA said:

mcleen

said: I hope that JSY fans in this thread would go and voice out your opinion about JSY's acting in DS .. please don't giveup on the story yet.. I'm pretty sure we'll get more character development of Han Seung Hee later .. I can't really wait to see JSY being a girl who can kickass again .....

I hv good news here. Our jsy has won the couple race w yoo jae suk in running man!!!! >:D<

Big applause everyone [-O<

I really wanna post a pic of her winning but i dunno how since im a newbie here. But surely wanna share this good news. Hihi

aww so many new posters here  :x welcome to Seyeon's soompi family @ismalindaishak, @bomerang, @amyrul, @mcleen. @hershlag & @juniestjuna  >:D
i'm with you my dear @sophie, seeing so many people giving supports to our girl makes me extremely happy tbh *crying tears of joy* :\"> i really need this after reading all those negative comments about JSY :(
@MarjorieA, i hope you will continue watching DS, don't give up dear, we need more HoonHee shippers! hehe :Dokay i still believe they'll be the endgame no matter what others say :Phere's cute fan art of our OTP; credit to 22W1ngyantumblr_n6hoedlu3b1rpyw6wo1_500.jpg

let's continue to support our lovely Seyeonie! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Welcome to the thread, @hershlag. :-h
It's true, we have a lot of Se yeon haters. But we fans really care little for all of 'em haters. It's like in my head I kept saying, "they see her rollin', they hatin'." LOL.
So, I mean, personally, I just ignore them all. On a positive note, they're even making her more popular than she already is. Haha!

mcleen said: MarjorieA said:

mcleen

Guest MinDaeG

Hello chingu, I'm new here too. I didn't know Jin Se Yeon before DS. I really like her two character. She's actually the reason why I still look this drama
 :D