Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

ismalindaishak said: Aaargh... i can't continue watching this Korean drama DS... i feel tortured & annoyed!! How come this PH being so mean to JH?! Living with one kidney... forced to be a spy (does she had a choice in NK then) maybe she agreed to do it because that's the only way she can see her lover again... Having bottled up all her feeling inside.. then seeing his lover flirting with other women!! It's just so UNFAIR!! I can't take it anymore!! I feel so bad & sad for Jae Hee!! I'm switching to Big Man then... No pressure!! I guess i just loved JSY too much...

sunshine4ever said: Okay, so I was squealing when I thought that both Se Yeon and Joo Won will be in Singles. But *sighs* are they really going to shoot photos together or just separately? I hope there are pics of them together! I miss seeing them together. ^^

Guest ismalindaishak

no, @ismalindaishak, please don't drop "Dr.S"! :( we need to stick together to the end, dear, no matter what the outcome is. i love SY too and hate to see her suffer onscreen. but we SY stans should align ourselves together to support her and tame the haters because their hate will only get worse. you took the words right out of my mouth about Park Hoon. why is he acting this way when his heart already has someone else?! -_- i dislike the fact that the scriptwriter is stringing us along and starting unnecessary fan wars.

ack! no more death scenes! i will be traumatize for life! @-) i agree that both of them need to sit down and talk out their problems... but then we would have no drama if the problems are solved so easily. -_- all i can say is i need you to join my prayer circle for 'Han Seung Hee/Song Jae Hee' to be happy in the end. don't give up just yet!

Guest ismalindaishak

Okay then...i will stick to this DS just for u guys sake and JSY too..Hopefully PH will be nice to JH in next episode..Even it hard..i'll try..okay guys!! :)>-

we have more stills for this Sunday's episode of "Running Man". my excitement is all over the place. i can't wait!!! :D

via www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=61107
1401498524-33-org.jpg

wow, SY looks really committed in the games. GO SY, GO!!! but... what is happening in the fourth picture?! o_O are the girls attacking her?

I don't blame people who lost interest in DS ... To be honest I'm more excited about RM than DS this week 
Anyway I saw this on twitter and our girl appears here so...
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Credit LJS_Worldwide
By the way ... JSY unni fightin! 
:)>-

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a better quality picture of Se Yeon and Lee Jong Suk
pP9bzEq.jpg

thanks to Rania Zeid at Doctor Stranger's thread.

By the way, I hope you won't give up Doctor Stranger. I know the thread in the drama forum is difficult to handle because some people actually rubbed into our pain by just giving comments that are not mindful. Anyway, I learned to keep my cool and support Jin Se Yeon in those kind of situations. I'm still on episode 1 rewatching. My niece is on episode 2, so maybe we'll catch up together after I'm done with episode 1. :)

Guest ismalindaishak

Here is a better quality picture of Se Yeon and Lee Jong Suk

pP9bzEq.jpg

thanks to Rania Zeid at Doctor Stranger's thread.

By the way, I hope you won't give up Doctor Stranger. I know the thread in the drama forum is difficult to handle because some people actually rubbed into our pain by just giving comments that are not mindful. Anyway, I learned to keep my cool and support Jin Se Yeon in those kind of situations. I'm still on episode 1 rewatching. My niece is on episode 2, so maybe we'll catch up together after I'm done with episode 1. :)

Yup..when i watched episode 1 & 2 DS i kinda fallen in love with this couple Park Hoon & Jae Hee..Superlike to see how he tried very hard to run away with his love JH...even PH father sacriface his life for him so that he can runaway with JH...but as the episode goes..seeing him been such a flirt annoyed me..

Guest bomerang

:(( I miss JSY and JW together. If not for JSY, I dropped DS since ep. 5 already, it's such a mess for me. 
>:D< Mokdan is still my favorite character of JSY. Eventhough love is not the main line of Gaksital, it's really pure and unforgettable. Mokdan is really the symbol for brave of women in the time of war.
:D I heard that in Korea showbiz, if one actor and actress cooporate once, it would be rare for them to meet again. I still hope that JW and JSY will meet again once day, maybe when he finishes his military service.  :x For bigger dream, could they become real husband and wife, I'm sure their children would be so beautiful with chubby cheeks, huge dimples and bright smiles which inherited from their parents. 

Thnks @sophie @cutieloverz‌ fr welcoming us ♥♥

btw i just saw a bts pic jong suk n jsy holding hands. Whts the meaning of tht??Is tht hoon n jaehee gonna make up soon. Im so curious hopefully can know wht do you guys think abt tht :D

Love you guys a lot :x

Guest s3nbky

hii to all se yeon stans,,im happy because she gets more fans here when in another forum she gets many hate from other,,actually im also just watch until ep2 doctor stranger,,im lost interest in that drama because yeahhh im want more se yeon,,so i will wait until doctor stranger end and maybe just watch se yeon part only,,

huff long time no see. actually I still go to DS thread, but I just stand to be SR. I'm bit angry with a negative comment about our Se yeon, so i decided not to write anything because i dont want people think Se Yeon fans doesnt have manner. You know my friends say that in another forum, JW fans hope that Se Yeon played on Nodame. since she twice take over role and then her cut hair looks like Nodame and also she really can played piano's well. but it just chit chat, most of them afraid too that Se Yeon will be hate again if she take the role.

amyrul

said: Thnks @sophie @cutieloverz‌ fr welcoming us ♥♥ btw i just saw a bts pic jong suk n jsy holding hands. Whts the meaning of tht??Is tht hoon n jaehee gonna make up soon. Im so curious hopefully can know wht do you guys think abt tht

:D

Love you guys a lot :x

hello .....this is my first time posting in this thread ..though I haven't post anything before , I really have soft spot for JSY .. I've watched her in Bridal Mask before .. therefore when I first get to know that she is acting against LJS who happens to be my favourite actor , I feel so interested to watch DS..I really love HoonHee's love story especially in the first 2 episodes and seriously it irks me when some people rudely commented that JSY is like a wood block when they haven't really watch her other dramas like Bridal Mask or My Daughter the Flower ...I really hope that the scriptwriter would add more loving and intense scenes between HoonHee in the future episodes like what we see in the first 2 eps of DS...and please don't make JSY die again like she did in Bridal Mask ...I hope that JSY fans in this thread would go and voice out your opinion about JSY's acting in DS .. please don't giveup on the story yet.. I'm pretty sure we'll get more character development of Han Seung Hee later .. I can't really wait to see JSY being a girl who can kickass again ..... :)