Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

On 9/14/2018 at 2:04 PM, ronayJ said:

SAme! signal has to be one of the best dramas ever made tbh ,so if this drama is kinda like that i will love it

Let's hope for the best!  If it's only half as good as Signal I will be happy.

21 hours ago, pandavin said:

I'm glad if theres no Romance because I'm bit worries with die hard fans jealously. Maybe it Will be like Investigation Couple / Partner in justice. Theres no Romance between LM and LF but they got chems as a colleague and like they interaction. I guess MBC had been tired with Romance drama or drama with Romance. Most of drama with Romance were failed. 

Yes, I'm not really bothered by no romance for this drama. As long as they have good chemistry and have a good partnership together onscreen.  Signal as an example is a drama with barely any romance and it's still an absolutely incredible drama. 

• Like 3

On 9/19/2018 at 1:13 PM, ronayJ said:

Thank you.  So exciting!  It must mean they are going to have the script reading soon.  I like the typography of the title page.  It definitely has a video game feel. It actually took me a second to realise it said 'Item'!

I still can't believe we are getting JSY's next drama so soon.  I thought we'd be waiting at least year and a half before we would even hear anything!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ronayJ said:

he has a kid in the drama?

In the synopsis it says he has niece who he is trying to save so that must be her in the filming pics.

Thanks for the pics. Hope we get some of JSY soon!

• Like 2

On 10/5/2018 at 11:16 AM, ronayJ said:

Doesn’t seyeon character in the manga appear later?

Yes, but I think they will introduce her character earlier in the drama. i hope so anyway!

Se Yeon flew to Japan earlier today for her fanmeet.  She looks lovely as always!

Video of her departure:

https://tv.naver.com/v/4213125

From JSY's Instagram (love her earrings!):

• Like 2

From the fact that she still has that nail style from that latest pic of her going to the fanmeet means that she is not even started filming yet so maybe she will really appear later in the drama :(

edit: She started filming already! You can check it at lighthoney1610 ig story

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 7:59 AM, galaxy97 said:

From the fact that she still has that nail style from that latest pic of her going to the fanmeet means that she is not even started filming yet so maybe she will really appear later in the drama :(

edit: She started filming already! You can check it at lighthoney1610 ig story

Great news! I just saw her IG story too.

• Like 2

I'm surprised too!  I wasn't expecting any cuteness or romance but I can't quite figure out what is even happening in this clip so maybe we are misinterpreting lmao :lol:

On Instagram @lovejinseyun.go shared her account of the fanmeeting.  Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all and I'm so happy for all the fans in attendance and JSY.  Her fanmeeting merchandise is super cute too! I love her logo:

• Like 2