Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

WOw she alr confirmed it!!!!! Now i cant wait for this:)

1 hour ago, pandavin said:

She Will played profiler. I think they Will Made the drama different with the webtoon. Especially for character and plot.

What do u mean? Does that mean in a webtoon jsy character is not supposed to be a profiler? Anyway i do hope they will made the drama different with the webtoon. I just dont want the drama only focus and revolves around joo ji hoon and kim kang woo while jsy only there as a side dish. So i hope there would be such a nice character development for jsy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thanks for posting the article @pandavin

22 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

I just dont want the drama only focus and revolves around joo ji hoon and kim kang woo while jsy only there as a side dish

Hahahaha! JSY as a side dish :lol:  I do understand what you mean.  I really want her to play a significant part and have a good character and important role in the story.  Not just some damsel in distress or sidekick.

I can't lie and say this as the kind of project I was hoping for JSY.  I'm also disappointed the director isn't more experienced either, according to the dramabeans article about Joo Ji-hoon's casting his main experience was as second director on Father I’ll Take Care of You and Goodbye Mr. Black:ph34r:  At least the writer has a good reputation after Save Me

From what I saw of the webtoon the female lead role isn't anything special.  I was hoping for a cool genius profiler but she's just a typical, ordinary and clumsy girl. Trying to to be positive as there must be something about the role that made her accept it. 

Does anyone know when they start filming?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm also disappointed the director isn't more experienced either, according to the dramabeans article about Joo Ji-hoon's casting his main experience was as second director on Father I’ll Take Care of You and Goodbye Mr. Black

Same here! thats why i kinda shock when i heard that joo ji hoon just confirmed his role on this. I mean he alr gained such a nice reputation after along with the gods so i thought he would be more careful in picking his next project and would went for more experienced director and nice plot. Im really curious with this drama now as not only one but two top tier actors (joo ji hoon, kim kang woo) easily accepted the offer. As of now, this drama just sounds like they are about to play pokemon go. But yeah there’s must be something from the script that attract both of them. As for jsy, im pretty sure her management is the one who decided for her. She always voicing her feeling out abt wanting to play in romcom but she ended up doing a heavy drama yet again.

32 minutes ago, raziela said:

I was hoping for a cool genius profiler but she's just a typical, ordinary and clumsy girl. 

Seriously? I dont read the webtoon so i dont have any idea that her character will be like this. Ugh i hope they will change a bit abt that.

p/s: one thing i dont really like when jsy is paired with such a high reputable actor is bc people will start to compare their skills and bash her. There’s a lot of bashing alr actually. 

The only thing i like is their reunion:) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

As of now, this drama just sounds like they are about to play pokemon go.

:lol::lol::lol:  LMAO! 

9 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Same here! thats why i kinda shock when i heard that joo ji hoon just confirmed his role on this. I mean he alr gained such a nice reputation after along with the gods so i thought he would be more careful in picking his next project and would went for more experienced director and nice plot. Im really curious with this drama now as not only one but two top tier actors (joo ji hoon, kim kang woo) easily accepted the offer. As of now, this drama just sounds like they are about to play pokemon go. But yeah there’s must be something from the script that attract both of them. As for jsy, im pretty sure her management is the one who decided for her. She always voicing her feeling out abt wanting to play in romcom but she ended up doing a heavy drama yet again.

Yes, the director doesn't inspire me with confidence (Goodbye Mr Black was dreadful!) especially as he's not worked as the lead director before. I 'm hoping this must be a good script to attract these two actors especially for Joo Ji Hoon's first drama in 3 years.

I don't know if you are right about her agency but I've been counting down the days until her contract expires for a long time.  They aren't doing her career any favours.  She's in the prime of her life and is always being cast in these dark dramas with actors much older than her. And, yep, the comparing and bashing has started already.

15 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Seriously? I dont read the webtoon so i dont have any idea that her character will be like this. Ugh i hope they will change a bit abt that.

I skimmed the webtoon as I don't know Korean and I found the artwork unimpressive so my first impression of the character is very superficial.  Maybe the character is more impressive if I understood the dialogue!

Her drama character does sound pretty cool in the description from the Soompi article:

"Jin Se Yeon will be starring as Shin So Young, a highly skilled criminal profiler who remains perfectly composed even when faced with the most horrific of crime scenes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1228593wpp/jin-se-yeon-join-joo-ji-hoon-new-drama-based-popular-webtoon

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, raziela said:

Goodbye Mr Black was dreadful!

Did u mean dreadful as in their editing or pace or the writing? Or overall performance? If it’s writing then the blame is on the writer so i hope i still can have faith on their director but if u mean the directing of the drama then we should worry:( 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

WOw she alr confirmed it!!!!! Now i cant wait for this:)

What do u mean? Does that mean in a webtoon jsy character is not supposed to be a profiler? Anyway i do hope they will made the drama different with the webtoon. I just dont want the drama only focus and revolves around joo ji hoon and kim kang woo while jsy only there as a side dish. So i hope there would be such a nice character development for jsy.

I mean if they follow the webtoon JSY character wasnt that good like @razielasaid. But I think they Will change if they want Made her character more attractive. 

I feel dissapointed with GMB because they ruined moon Chae won and Yoo in young character. I don't know if it because the writer. But i feel the director make them 'side dish' and focus with Lee jin Wook and Kim kang Woo scene. 

I think i Will not post on item thread. They must be bashed her even before the drama start. 

Last night JSY attended VIP premiere Mostrum. I have no idea whos invited her because from all cast she just knew Choi Woon Shik. 

Photo_Grid_1536590425270.jpg

• Like 3

OMG!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO HEAR JIN SE YEON CONFIRM AND NOW THAT IT HAPPENED WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT, I AM JUST SHOOKETH!!!!! OMG!!!!!

tumblr_mkfq1jmuZm1qabnzco1_500.gif

Ok, honestly, at first I'm excited because - hello!!!! Se Yeon-Ji Hoon reunion!!!!!

BUT!

Your worries/speculations/etc. are making me nervous right now. I hope this drama delivers 'cause like what you said, it seems impossible that a top actor such as Joo Ji Hoon will accept a so-so, pokemon-like drama, as one of you said. LOL. I swear, if Se Yeon's character in here became as stagnant as bottled water I will fvckin' throw a b**** fit!

Someone should make the forum now, since both celebs are confirmed already. Anyone?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, djappleblush said:

OMG!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG TO HEAR JIN SE YEON CONFIRM AND NOW THAT IT HAPPENED WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED IT, I AM JUST SHOOKETH!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_mkfq1jmuZm1qabnzco1_500.gif

Ok, honestly, at first I'm excited because - hello!!!! Se Yeon-Ji Hoon reunion!!!!!

BUT!

Your worries/speculations/etc. are making me nervous right now. I hope this drama delivers 'cause like what you said, it seems impossible that a top actor such as Joo Ji Hoon will accept a so-so, pokemon-like drama, as one of you said. LOL. I swear, if Se Yeon's character in here became as stagnant as bottled water I will fvckin' throw a b**** fit!

Someone should make the forum now, since both celebs are confirmed already. Anyone?

Its already had

I always nervous while JSY had new drama. I'll better hiding and posting in my Instagram than read the comment :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Did u mean dreadful as in their editing or pace or the writing? Or overall performance? If it’s writing then the blame is on the writer so i hope i still can have faith on their director but if u mean the directing of the drama then we should worry:( 

Just everything was bad lol! (Poor Moon Chae-Won had such bad luck with dramas recently but her next one looks good)  The director was only 2nd director on that one so I doubt he had much input or control.  Incidentally, Kim Kang-woo was in that drama too so I guess that's how the director knows him.

8 hours ago, pandavin said:

Last night JSY attended VIP premiere Mostrum. I have no idea whos invited her because from all cast she just knew Choi Woon Shik. 

Thanks for the pictures.  She looks lovely but that creature in the corner is freaking terrifying.  How does JSY know Choi Woon Shik?

8 hours ago, djappleblush said:

top actor such as Joo Ji Hoon will accept a so-so, pokemon-like drama, as one of you said. LOL. I swear, if Se Yeon's character in here became as stagnant as bottled water I will fvckin' throw a b**** fit!

:lol::lol::lol: LMAO!  You guys are cracking me up with your comparisons.  Pokemon dramas and JSY as a side dish and stagnant bottled water

8 hours ago, pandavin said:

always nervous while JSY had new drama. I'll better hiding and posting in my Instagram than read the comment :)

Same.  The minute I see her name mentioned I know I have to get ready for bashing :(

3 hours ago, ronayJ said:

I just really wanted her to be in a fantasy drama,mostly historical fantasy but ill take what i can get

Says the drama is two episodes per day ? And only 30 minuets each 

*sigh* I would have loved a historical fantasy or cute whimsical romantic fantasy rather than whatever this is because I still don't know what to think!

That's how MBC and SBS (and I think KBS started this year) do their dramas since 2017: 1 episode split into two 30 minute episodes.  However, most international channels like Viki just keep the old format of 1 hour long drama.  TVN, JTBC, TVChosun stick to the regular format of one long programme.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ronayJ said:

Ppl saying there is no romance:(

Yes i heard abt that too:( im pretty sad as im kinda anticipating another steamy kiss  (not really steamy but for me it’s quite passionate lol) by them like the one they shot on five fingers but since there’s no romance then it would be impossible for us to get that. But it’s okay as long as they can still show us their perfect chemistry:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 9/12/2018 at 5:33 AM, pandavin said:

@razielachoi Woon Shik and jin Se Yeon played teenage version from Lee sang Yoon and Han Ji Hye on The Duo (MBC 2010) in that drama CWS character fall in love with JSY but JSY hates him. 

Thanks for explaining!

On 9/12/2018 at 4:27 AM, ronayJ said:

Kim kang woo was confirmed,think he’s playing the villain 

Another great addition to the cast. He's a good actor and this is quite a change from his recent drama where he plays a lovable, decent guy.

On 9/13/2018 at 12:19 PM, galaxy97 said:

Yes i heard abt that too:( im pretty sad as im kinda anticipating another steamy kiss  (not really steamy but for me it’s quite passionate lol) by them like the one they shot on five fingers but since there’s no romance then it would be impossible for us to get that. But it’s okay as long as they can still show us their perfect chemistry:)

22 hours ago, ronayJ said:

Honestly,im find with no romance,aslong as they make this drama kinda like Signal ,tbh thats the feel im getting from it

I don't mind if there's no romance subplot between the leads.  I don't think they are necessary in this genre. I just hope they have great chemistry and wouldn't mind if there's some sizzling romantic/sexual tension. Or I love the trope when two people get thrown together but then develop a close friendship as they are the only ones they can rely on ^_^ 

OMG!!!! I would be THRILLED if this drama is anything like Signal aka one of the best Korean dramas ever!!!!!! (big Signal fan in case you couldn't guess)

• Like 3

I'm glad if theres no Romance because I'm bit worries with die hard fans jealously. Maybe it Will be like Investigation Couple / Partner in justice. Theres no Romance between LM and LF but they got chems as a colleague and like they interaction. I guess MBC had been tired with Romance drama or drama with Romance. Most of drama with Romance were failed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1