Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Pics of JSY leaving Korea on May 25th heading to Danang for the reward vacation. The rest of the team left on the 24th.  Yoon Shi Yoon will be going on the 26th. Such a cute outfit and bag.

credit Seyonlight on IG

Videos in the spoiler credit:  bk0315 on IG
Spoiler

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ronayJ said:

Need a pic of her and yoon shi yoon on this vacay

It would be so nice to see them together again as one last farewell to GP but the vacation is almost over and we haven't even seen any pics of them individually aside from their airport arrival.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 27/05/2018 at 4:19 AM, raziela said:

It would be so nice to see them together again as one last farewell to GP but the vacation is almost over and we haven't even seen any pics of them individually aside from their airport arrival.

@ronayJ I take my words back! Plenty of pics of YSY came out from press, fans and other cast and even better some of the cast came through for us on Sunday and we got pics of our beautiful Jin Se Yeon with some of the other cast :D She looks so sweet with her hair in twin tails!

Love these pics. So nice see JSY and the other younger cast having fun! Credit to lighthoney on IG. 1st pic from Son jihyun (Roo Shi Gae's IG); pics 2 and 3 from Kim Bumjin's IG

from qkdwogh Bang Jaeho's IG (Gi teuk - Hwi's eunuch in Grand Prince) IG. It's the second pic but I don't know how to just post one pic from a slideshow on IG. Sorry :flushed:

GZSi2q.png

Spoiler

from bbums8862 Kim Bumjin's IG (Woon - Kang's bodyguard) - She looks so cute in the Vietnamese type hat and her twin tails.  It's the 7th pic but don't know how to post just one pic from a slideshow on IG. Sorry again! 

ETA: I have now posted the pic with just SeYeon hanks to help from the very kind @beachygirl

(If anyone can help me out with posting the pics with SeYeon rather than the whole slideshow I would be very grateful :flushed:) ETA: Thanks  for your help @beachygirl :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone
I'm newbie here. Let me tell you guys first that my english is not good enough to write a long comment so I'd prefer to read this thread quietly. Actually I've been JSY fan since DS and I was back to watch GP live stream again.

I like @djappleblush's sense of humour and lots of time I had the same thought as you.

@raziela  always replied everyone nicely which I can see how beautiful you are so I'd like to show my support not only JSY but you and everyone who makes this thread alive. Although it's just a few discussion a day but since GP ended I always come to update the news here.

I also miss @1451 I remember she's really quick to get all news or photos even originally it's in korean language but translated by google.

I don't know if this is @raziela was looking for, if not I'll edit out.

GZSi2q.png

cr.bbum8862 IG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, beachygirl said:

Hello everyone
I'm newbie here. Let me tell you guys first that my english is not good enough to write a long comment so I'd prefer to read this thread quietly. Actually I've been JSY fan since DS and I was back to watch GP live stream again.

I like @djappleblush's sense of humour and lots of time I had the same thought as you.

@raziela  always replied everyone nicely which I can see how beautiful you are so I'd like to show my support not only JSY but you and everyone who makes this thread alive. Although it's just a few discussion a day but since GP ended I always come to update the news here.

I also miss @1451 I remember she's really quick to get all news or photos even originally it's in korean language but translated by google.

cr.bbum8862 IG

Hello @beachygirl  Thank you so much for your post and your lovely words :heart: First, of all your English is excellent so I hope you post again :)

Second of all, thanks so much for that pic of JSY.  That's exactly what I wanted! If it's OK with you I will edit my previous post with your pic.  Thank you so much:D

• Like 5

:blush: @raziela thank you , it took me too long to write everything :tongue: so I'll try have a chat more.
You can put JSY pic in your first post then I'll delete mine. BTW I got the image out of multiple photos on IG by going thru the pic I wanted and cropped it.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, beachygirl said:

:blush: @raziela thank you , it took me too long to write everything :tongue: so I'll try have a chat more.
You can put JSY pic in your first post then I'll delete mine. BTW I got the image out of multiple photos on IG by going thru the pic I wanted and cropped it.

Thank you very much @beachygirl.:blush:  I've copied the pic into my previous post now. 

Many thanks for explaining how to post the individual picture too :)

• Like 3

On 5/29/2018 at 10:33 AM, beachygirl said:

Hello everyone

cr.bbum8862 IG

I am very thankful to thank you for writing me because you have not forgotten me very much. I do not know english I hope I can write right. this is my last share, thank you very much. it was so nice to meet and write you all thank you very much

Mod: Do not quote pics.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, 1451 said:

I am very thankful to thank you for writing me because you have not forgotten me very much. I do not know english I hope I can write right. this is my last share, thank you very much. it was so nice to meet and write you all thank you very much

@1451 It's lovely to see you post again :blush:.  I appreciated you posting pictures here on JSY's thread and in the Grand Prince thread.

• Like 4

Se Yeon also shared some lovely pics from the vacation on her IG. Love her with the twin tails and the one with the fan (I might make that my profile pic :D) :

For anyone wondering about the cute bag carried by JSY on her way to the reward vacation it is a Salvatore Ferragamo small Sofia bag.  She made a good choice with the size and colour.  The larger size looks kind of old ladyish but in the small size and the hot pink color it has a much more youthful feeling.

Se Yeon has such a nice collection of clothes and bags. Would love to see her wardrobe!

• Like 2

you're welcome, @raziela! i want to thank you for all the kind things you have posted about SY throughout soompi. :) by the way, SY's brother is named Kim Jung Hoon.

i noticed that some fans posted this pictorial on social media, but they missed 6 pictures. i have the full pictorial to share with everyone here. hopefully SY fans that visit soompi will see them and upload the unseen ones onto social media.

credits to: http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=47160 & http://www.tvj.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=47161

47160_72103_3211.jpg

47160_72104_3213.jpg

47160_72105_3215.jpg

Spoiler

47160_72106_3216.jpg

47160_72107_3217.jpg

47160_72108_3219.jpg

47161_72109_3524.jpg

47161_72110_3525.jpg

47161_72111_3527.jpg

47161_72112_3528.jpg

47161_72113_3530.jpg

47161_72115_3533.jpg

47161_72117_3536.jpg

47161_72118_3537.jpg

47460_72682_496.jpg

i have to say that this outfit stands out so much when you're searching for new interview pictorials. haha! the red overalls dress really pops out among all the black and cream outfits.

• Like 4

before i disappear for days again, i want to share another unseen pictorial. hope all my Yeon Bears enjoy the eye candy! ^_^

credits to: http://www.bstoday.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=201448 & http://www.bstoday.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=201449

201448_128048_290.jpg

201448_128049_290.jpg

201448_128050_290.jpg

Spoiler

201448_128051_291.jpg

201449_128052_3045.jpg

201449_128053_3046.jpg

201449_128054_3046.jpg

201449_128055_3046.jpg

SY rocked this gingham suit to the point that i wanted to buy one like hers. :lol: this is probably my favorite outfit from her GP interviews. what is your favorite outfit from her GP interviews, my fellow stans?

Mod: More than 3 pics should be added in spoilers.

• Like 4

Do you like my new profile pic?  I said bye bye to my other fave Kim Yoo Jung and hello to Kim Yoon Jung aka our beloved Jin Se Yeon :blush:

@Micheru Thank you for your kind words. I feel so honoured as I you are a long time fan of JSY.  JSY deserves nice things said about her.  It makes me sad to see people saying mean things about such a lovely person. I feel like there's much undeserved negativity thrown her way :( and I feel protective of her especially as this isn't a large fandom so there aren't many people to defend her.  Thanks for the info about her brother's name.  I'm surprised there is even that much info out there as Se Yeon seems to be so private! The only pic I've seen of her brother is a couple of childhood ones posted on this thread

Thanks so much for the additional interview pictorials (just a quick warning: please put more than 3 pics in the spoiler bar otherwise the mods will not be happy as I have learned the hard way :ph34r:). 

My favorite outfit is difficult to choose. She had so many lovely different outfits during her interviews I don't know how her stylist kept track of all of them!  I think the gingham suit is my favourite too.

Some others I liked (limiting myself to 3):

I loved this look mainly cause I love her hair and the dress looks so light and airy (but not a big fan of the shoes)

Spoiler

I also loved this cute look.  Simple but perfect:

Spoiler

And her other red outfit here was very cute (although the lighting is kind of off because it was dark): 

Spoiler

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted for a little.

Se Yeon is on holiday in San Francisco and shared some gorgeous pictures on her IG.  Doesn't she look lovely? She mentioned in her post Grand Prince interviews she wants to work more on her English so this will be great practice too!:)

Se Yeon also had a surprise vLive last week.  She even had a surprise guest (a surprise to her and the audience lol!), Kim Bumjin who played Woon, Lee Kang's bodyguard in Grand Prince.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/74617

from earlybird entertaiment's vlive channel

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, raziela said:

@raziela thanks for the news. of course JSY is absolute lovely!
 I'm happy to see her enjoy vacation abroad, she deserves to get it. Travelling always bring the experience and especially in the place that she has to use other languages. This trip would cheer her up to study English, she's still young so it will be quick to learn. I'm looking forward to seeing  her communicate more with international fans.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, beachygirl said:

@raziela thanks for the news. of course JSY is absolute lovely!
 I'm happy to see her enjoy vacation abroad, she deserves to get it. Travelling always bring the experience and especially in the place that she has to use other languages. This trip would cheer her up to study English, she's still young so it will be quick to learn. I'm looking forward to seeing  her communicate more with international fans.

Hello @beachygirl

You are welcome! Lovely to see you post :)

I've noticed JSY's English is pretty good. She uses English on her Weibo posts for Chinese fans and she spoke some English for the viki video she filmed with YSY for Grand Prince and her accent and spoken English were good too.

I'm happy she's travelling and practice her English as she wanted to in her recent interviews. She also said she wants to learn more Japanese so maybe she can go to Japan for Grand Prince promotion like she hopes and get some practice there too!:D

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Se Yeon is visiting different cities in the US as she posted pics from Florida and Santa Monica this week on her IG.  She looks like she is having an amazing trip! :D

at Disneyland and Universal Studios in Florida

in Santa Monica at the Route 66 sign; visiting the Getty Museum and a picture with Van Gogh's famous Irises

As always I love her style! I want everything in her wardrobe :o
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but it's been pretty quiet in terms of news or activities for JSY. 

Some K-fans sent JSY a Grand Prince fan book for JSY and Se Yeon being the lovely person she is posted on her Instagram a few weeks ago to say thank you. So sweet how appreciative she is of her fans :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

JSY had a Instagram live on Friday whilst she was in hair and make-up for something and posted some cute pics on her IG.  Apparently it's a surprise that will be revealed in August!!!:lol:

And even more exciting new thanks to lighthoney1610 on Instagram for alerting us:

JSY has a new Japanese Twitter account  https://twitter.com/search?q=%40seyun_jp and a new Japan official site: http://www.jinseyun.jp/2018fm/

And best of all she will be having her first official fanmeeting on the 8th October: http://www.jinseyun.jp/2018fm/news/0010.php

It's called Jin SeYun Fanmeeting ~ The First Story :heart: and will also have a handshake event.

Venue: Japan Education Centre, Hitotsubashi Hall

Time: Opening 3pm; Start 4pm

Cost: 12 000 yen 

Tickets go on sale from July 31st 

Grand Prince also started airing on Sunday 29th July.  The Flower in Prison also aired in Japan recently on NHK and seems have had a great reception from J-fans so JSY will have gained lots of new Japanese fans by the time of the fanmeet.  

I'm pretty sure this is JSY's very first fan meeting! Wishing the fanmeeting is a big success!

• Like 3