Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

She looks so beautiful at Seoul Fashion Week. Her  hair and outfit are lovely.

I must say she is very thin now.  She was always slim but I was watching the video from the Seoul Fashion Week appearance and I couldn't believe how tiny her waist and legs are now.

• Like 4

On 3/10/2018 at 6:20 PM, rurukenshin said:

(LONG POST AHEAD. MY APOLOGY)

i'm so far enjoying this drama, Grand Prince. i honestly don't watch lots of kdramas. Only Jo In-Sung gets my interest. But due to boredom, decided to watch asian dramas with my mom. bonding moment. these types of dramas fit her perfectly since she's conservative, she won't enjoy my fave western series. :lol: though my mom also doesn't like watching stuffs so much, so it's really hard to convince her to sit and watch with me. 

anyway, we watched doctor stranger and we both actually enjoyed it. her eyes were glued to the screen 'till the end, which is rare. usually, she gets impatient really fast when she doesn't like something, and would rather play with her phone. It was my first Lee Joong Suk and Jin Se-Yeon drama. LJS is a very charismatic and intense actor I must say. Makes me want to watch his other stuff. I also disagree to people saying they don't have chemistry. it's just that after ep 10, they weren't really given any sweet moments together. But oh well, to each his/her own so i respect opinions. Admittedly, I replayed their passionate kiss many times. :lol:their bts though looked awkward...but it's cute. 

For some reason, there's something about Jin Se-Yeon that I also really liked. Dunno what it was exactly. First, i really like her face, not the typical korean face i usually see (or maybe that's just because i haven't seen much kdramas, but seen lots of photos via posts of friends on fb and twitter.). the last korean actress I found really pretty was Han Chae-Young. Anyway, for some reason JSY could pass as Japanese to me. Also, i think there's a unique quality in her voice that's very appealing to my ears. Or maybe that's just me being weird. I'm a girl by the way. :lol: Bottom line, I really ended up liking Jin Se-Yeon after watching Dr. Stranger. So I was sad when I scrolled the comment section and read some people hating on her, calling her a bad actress. I do think she needs improvement, but i don't think she's as nearly as bad as others say. Out of curiosity, I checked out her other works. I think she did a pretty good job in Operation Chromite though her screen time was small. And then I tried Grand Prince. I'm enjoying the story, and I hope it does well. I'm rooting for this girl. She seemed so nice and sweet in her interviews. Again, i'm not into overly sweet nice celebs 'cause sometimes it feels so fake. I'm into those who aren't afraid to get b**tchy. But this uberly sweet girl didn't irritate me at all. I just didn't feel any fakeness i guess. And i'm really weirdly triggered by those negative comments since I like underdogs. Good luck to her. Keep working hard, keep improving. Hope she keeps rising. :):heart: 

And when she won an award for FIP, she almost cried onstage. huhu. I wanted to cry with her. Keep going, girl. :heart:

Is she dating some btw? haha! This is my very first time posting about a korean actress so I must really like this girl. haha.

And is Grand Prince doing well in Korea? I've read the network is really not that big, but it hope it does well. The main lead is an intense actor as well. his eyes are so expressive. :) 

That main actor is MY YOON SIYOON <3 Of course he is very good <3

• Like 2

Hello!!! its been long time for me not post any in soompi and i forgot my old account. So, i just create new one ..hihi... been a silent reader for JSY current drama "Grand Prince" and last episode is so intense and my otp wedding ruined because of greedy LK :angry: ..it too stressful to watch on going drama and need to wait every weekend to watch new episode:lol:

BTW, i need grand prince vitamin to keep me relax and positive everyday:D . I search their MV, Fanvid at youtube and yeah:) i saw a lot and since no one share any fanvid, i will share with you all here. if anyone want to share the video in other forum, please do so^_^.

My OTP Fanvid:wub:..all their kissing scene included in this video:D

• Like 2

3 [Tidbit] Lovemaking couple rescued f ...restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180415

Spoiler

Herald POP = Chun Yun-hee] 'Dae-gun - Drawing Love' JE Seon-yeon's stunning "Three-piece set of escape torture" was revealed. 

The TV drama 'Daegun - Drawing Love' (drama Cho Hyun-kyung / directing Kim Jung-min / producer Seestori, Yoon E & M / hereinafter 'Daegun'), which is broadcasted at 10:50 pm every Saturday and night, Love is a bloody romance that contains the hot desires of the two princes surrounding the woman who wanted to make it impossible for anyone in this world to come and the record of their genuine. Jin Se-yeon is regarded as a pro-active "Saida Yeoju" actively seeking love and destiny by taking on the role of her surname in the fate of two princes, Yi Hyeon and Lee Jang I have received. 

On the 15th (today) broadcast 'Daejun' 14th, 'Jinseong torture scene' is worn by Jinsei Kang, who is stranded in a room surrounded by seashells and strangely tortured. Sungjae (Jeanseon) in the play endures the sharp edgewise. Even though the thigh is bursting and the blood is oozing out, it is the condition which keeps the fire of the gun without losing eyes. However, as soon as the Korean water torture begins to build up a layer of Korean paper wet on the surface of the water, it reaches a point where it can breathe. 

Above all, in the thirteenth episode ending, Jihyun grabbed the scene of holding the silence and pointing at the neck of Lee River (Joo Sang-wook). There is a growing interest in why Jihyun is caught in the abyss, who is leading such torture, and Jihyun is able to overcome this situation.

Gene Seonyun's "Silent Torture" scene was shot at 'Hwaseong Haenggung' in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province on December 12. On this day, the filmmaker is forced to show his gaze that he will not break his hard incision even though he is tortured by horrific torture that he can not escape. Jean Seonne arrived early on the scene before shooting, walked around the scene, and immersed in Jaji's extreme feelings that she had to endure the hardships for love. 

In addition, staffs were worried about Jeon Seon-yeon, who had to deal with realistic torture devices such as 'beating' and 'water torture', even when he had fully equipped safety devices. However, Jeon Seon-yeon encouraged the staff, saying, "I can do it well." When the filming started, the people around me felt pain. 

The crew said, "Now I have only seven days left to go. "Blood romance" and "Throne recapture war" will be surrounded by a strong storm. "I will show you the well-made drama for the people who support me without losing the character consistency." 

On the other hand, the TV drama 'Daegun - Drawing Love' is a drama about the TV drama 'The Daegun - Drawing Love', which shows the sensual direction through Cho Hyun Kyung who wrote the modern historical drama 'Maids' depicting the story of the Joseon dynasty, 'Man of Princess' The combination of director Kim Jung-min is forewarning the birth of a fresh well-made historical drama. It is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm. http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201804151414226167161_1