Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

You guys know what kinda of role ive always wanted to see seyeon do? is a kinda fantasy type of role,i drama  like my girlfriend is a nine tail fox,oh my ghost or arang and the magistrate, she would do soooo well,playing a character like that ,i think she said in one of her interviews that she wanted to do a fantasy role? i hope it happens next year when she's done the flower in prison 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first drama Jin Se Yeon starring in that I watch is The flower in prison. She is doing great job in this drama so far.. Her character - Ok Nyeo I notice that she has a (eh sorry) big dark spot on her lip.. At first I thought it was there because Ok Nyeo has.. but is it JinSeYeon's mark? I'm just curious.

100412901901_99_20160614121006.jpg?type=

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, gaixixon said:

The first drama Jin Se Yeon starring in that I watch is The flower in prison. She is doing great job in this drama so far.. Her character - Ok Nyeo I notice that she has a (eh sorry) big dark spot on her lip.. At first I thought it was there because Ok Nyeo has.. but is it JinSeYeon's mark? I'm just curious.

100412901901_99_20160614121006.jpg?type=

i think it cause she was biting her lips 

• Like 2