Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

I know that dramacool has it ,not sure if it's subbed. .

Kinda unrelated but I kinda wish seyeon would leave early bird and find a new agency, it seems like they aren't going in the right direction with her career 

11 minutes ago, RoseM said:

Sé que dramacool lo tiene, no estoy seguro si es subbed. .

Un poco sin relación, pero yo un poco deseo Seyeon dejaría madruga y encontrar una nueva agencia, parece que no van en la dirección correcta con su carrera 

Hi Ros, But im no undestend your comment, What do you mean?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, YennLucia said:

Hi Ros, But im no undestend your comment, What do you mean?

I think it got translated into french lmfao ,I just said that I kinda wish seyeon would leave her agency earlybird entertainment and find a better one that would manage her career better .

I feel like seyeon knows what she wants and how to choose good projects, her company is the one that wanted seyeon to go into scholar who walks the night but seyeon is the one who turned it down on her own will ,she even said she wants to act in a drama that suits her age ,she wants to play the "bubbly " character, it seems she knows what she wants and what she needs to do but looks like her company sees different. :( 

• Like 2

Hey, guys!

Since I can't post everything here because some of the photos include Jung Il Woo, you can just all go to High end crush's soompi thread (link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/374314-current-web-drama-2015-high-end-crush-%EA%B3%A0%ED%92%88%EA%B2%A9%EC%A7%9D%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%91/?page=32#) to view the other photos.

Please give credit where it is due when sharing. Thank you! Love lots! :D

• Like 2