Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest muizzupr

Hey, I hope you don't mind my double post screen cap here and in HearBeat couple thread in the next few hours. Lol..For those who haven't join our minority force, please welcome to http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023355/official-lee-jong-suk-jin-se-yeon-doctor-stranger-park-hoon-song-jae-hee-han-seung-hee/p9
Our official page for HeartBeat couple!!!

Guest muizzupr

This scene... This... Aaaaah my head hurts!!!!!!!!Is this real or fake? I have no idea :((2icacnc.jpg
i4jqip.jpg
cr Doctor Stranger

saranox

said: am so shocked at the amount of hate toward jin se yeon when all she is doing is doing her job.some of soo hyun-hoon shippers are scary.really scary. am really a fan of jin se yeon fans right now. the actress has some very polite fan. after reading around,and watching how some shippers have been sending hateful posts toward her personally and not even the character she plays,yet they still haven't come down to the same low place as some of those fans.kudos to them and you guys. it is good to watch. i usually judge the actress or actor by the fans they have. now am really liking her fans.i now know better to whether follow or not follow some of these actors' dramas in future

am not on the same boat as you guys,since i still think seung hee is a spy and soo hyun will be end game but i definitely think very high of jin se yeon fans and that's because of what i have witnessed in drama thread and on different blogs.you guys have really made me think very highly of you.

@saranox, It's only now that I've read your post here, and would like to say a Big thanks to you and your comforting words. I really do admire your open mindness, and that despite our contradicting opinions you still manage to explain your thoughts/pov without hurting other's feelings.....

Guest juniestjuna

Ohhh mygawd! I'm going crazy. I'm so hurt and want happiness for my Se Yeon and JONG SUK!

True love . . . Yah! If SH is really JH then what else does she have to prove if her intentions was not true love. Wanting to protect hoon ;( help me!!!!

Jin Se Yeon Unnie! Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!

One more thing. Chingus!!!

This drama will be the death of me~~~~~!

I really do love everything about JSY in these last two episodes, from being innocent, to a bad kickass girl to a hot kisser! Her creepy glares up to her crying scene in the later part of tonight's episode...oh wow!!!bravo!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

what i've been most afraid of the amounts of this JSY hates is how far it will effects her carreer post-DS  :-SS
i'm so scares that the dramas producers wont offers her drama projects anymore due to concerns about the audiences acceptance toward JSY, that what i scares the most about this whole ridiculous hates and bashes to her :-SS

Antis hate Seyeon because they're jealous of her. They can't accept the fact that she's young but manage to play lead female in big project with handsome costars of 2 big broadcast channel ( SBS and KBS ) while many others struggle to get a role.  They also can't accept the fact that Seyeon is such a nice and sweet girl with shining smile. Yoo Jae Suk has said in Running Man that Seyeon's smiling scenes much more than talking ones. She loves to smile. Although her life isn't always beautiful and perfect, although the work is tiring, although there're many bashing rude comments ( and I think she definitely knew), she still chooses using her smile to face all of them, like she keeps the sadness for herself and spreads happiness instead. She's indeed stronger than what we know about her. 
I think the producers will still offer her project despite of the haters. Besides haters, she has lots of fans who always support her too. And the most important thing to choose an artist is her skills and the potential they can see through her, not just because of the size of the fandom.  

and i'm with you @herslag - when the first time JSY joins DS and would acts opposites LJS news came out, the first thing popped up on my minds was that KBSA 2012 photo session,, its definitely a fate, seyeon stand with her former costar and  her future costar... and talking about future costars in KBSA 2012, i have a dream, later on when seyeon acting ability is on the higher stages of satisfactory levels (according to the "acting expert" :P), maybe she can acts opposites Song Joong Ki too :) not now, because right now clearly she still has to learn alot... a fans can dream right :D

Guest juniestjuna

I too, Fear that this is going overboard. Our poor Se Yeon. 
NO matter what though. i will stand by and support Se Yeon! 
HWAIITNT!.
& lol. thanhthuy i want to give you a big fat hug! everything was so beautifully said. hater will hate but love always overcome that hate!!! <33

Hello the fans !I think her acting in the episode 10 is very good (multiple feelings). I watched her first time in RM, she was very competitive because I'm fan of this TV programme, I will watch this of sunday with this link (eng sub) :) http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2088-[engsub]-running-man-ep.198

sky5joyous said: Hello the fans !I think her acting in the episode 10 is very good (multiple feelings). I watched her first time in RM, she was very competitive because I'm fan of this TV programme, I will watch this of sunday with this link (eng sub) :) http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2088-[engsub]-running-man-ep.198

juniestjuna said: I too, Fear that this is going overboard. Our poor Se Yeon. 
NO matter what though. i will stand by and support Se Yeon! 
HWAIITNT!.
& lol. thanhthuy i want to give you a big fat hug! everything was so beautifully said. hater will hate but love always overcome that hate!!! <33