Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@coolruncat welcome to SY's thread! :) thank you for dedicating your 1st post here!
@demoeoe i could kiss you!... but that would be awkward. :P so i will hug you instead. thank you for that baidu link. i love those new Edwin photos! oh, i can tell you how to post a YT link and the video will appear on the page without going to the direct link. on the YT page, underneath the video itself, there is this 'SHARE' button... click on it, and a highlighted address will appear. copy and paste that highlighted link here, and viola! the video will appear. i hope it works for you.
@lovinslevine you're watching "IODG"? how do you like it so far? this drama was actually the 1st drama that i watch of SY. by the way, thank you so much for updating and posting a lot of pictures. :x
@Pavlichenko i didn't realize that JW was holding SY's hand until you pointed it out. good observation. i saw those 'us and them' ads that you mentioned, and i will post them in a bit to share with everyone. :) you know what, i was noticing the same thing. SY has yet to partner up with someone near her age... but actually all the top male stars are in their mid to late 20s. now i want SY to work with every hot actor South Korea has to offer! she is a rising actress and looks good with every male costar, despite the age. i wish SY's agency could pair her with famous actors like how Lee Yeon Hee's agency does it for her. LYH has literally work with every notable actor out there.
@sophiechoice are you Chinese by any chance? regarding on how to watch "MDtF" on YT, copy and paste this title, and search it on YT: 내 딸 꽃님이. i hope it works. i actually watched "MDtF" like that, but i couldn't understand anything they were saying though. sigh... the length i go through for my favorive actress. :P
to everyone: here is a link to BIGGER photos of the Edwin adsblog.naver.com/lsh190524/100166721580regarding naver... oh, how i hate it! >:P i saw some really nice photos of SY, but i couldn't save them. argh! i kept on clicking the pictures and they would pop up... but you can't save them if they're too big. -___- i swear both naver and cyworld are cruel to us fans.i want to say that you girls are so sweet in using my 'stan' term. BIG HUG EVERYONE! my gosh, why am i getting all touchy? :))by the way... i was gone for 2 days, and this thread moved like 3 pages! bravo everyone! it is so good that everyone is coming here and 'stanning' SY. :Pokay, enough of my rambling. here come a lot of goodies! :)

@micheru : i liked JSY in "IODG" caused she did a lot scenes with Super Junior's Donghae :D and her name in that drama also "Se Yeon". and her character was so cute as real teenager as her actually age. she's really lucky girl. at her 1st debut she did acted with famous boy ^^ and her next projects has been great too. cause she got many awesome actors, and the special one was still Joo Won (KangDan's Shippers) !!!

and i watched "IODG" the one and only reason, just for watch my sweety Jin Se Yeon .. how about you? are you like her role in "IODG"?

i found a really nice wedding dress photo shoot. i don't know if they are ads though because the poster on baidu didn't say what the pictures are for. SY looks so lovely! she should definitely do more of these.
daewoo-wd1.jpgdaewoo-wd2.jpgdaewoo-wd5.jpg
SY's high school graduation and yearbook photo... she still looks so good without any makeup in the yearbook photohsgrad.jpg
SY's middle school graduation... she was cute even back thenms-grad.jpg
childhood photoschild-jsy.jpgms-child.jpg^ SY was on a school trip here.
all photos are found on SY's baidu photo album.

we all know SY is good at dancing since she was called 'Yoon Ah of Jamwon'. so be prepare to be blown away by our girl! :)>-
SY's performance at the 2011 SBS Drama Awards; her part starts around 1:41http://youtu.be/aicLMbFiLLI
the AMAZING practice video for the dance, which i find much more powerful and better

sincerely, i know SY is good at dancing, but not THIS good. wow... i am very impressed at how talented SY is. she knows how to play the piano, too. now if only she knows how to sing, then that would make her a quadruple threat!

BTS of SY and JJH for those bicycle crashed scene in FF:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ4ODIzNjgw.html

Did they really purposely made her knees hurt?  :-w  Or was that just some made-up wounds? If they were real wounds, then poor SY and her pretty legs!  And I'll be mad at the crews then aaargh... though of course I do know that they only did their job and SY also didn't mind, she still smiled though she looked bit tired.

n.b.: Will be back later to reply more. Now off to college. Later, fellow SY stans!

Micheru said: @demoeoe i could kiss you!... but that would be awkward. :P so i will hug you instead. thank you for that baidu link. i love those new Edwin photos! oh, i can tell you how to post a YT link and the video will appear on the page without going to the direct link. on the YT page, underneath the video itself, there is this 'SHARE' button... click on it, and a highlighted address will appear. copy and paste that highlighted link here, and viola! the video will appear. i hope it works for you. 

hi gals *waves :D
awww so much goodies here, y'all the best, thank youuuu :x she's really2 beautiful isn't she..... and those dancing prctice, wow, now i understand why she did get offered by many agency including SM Ent(Suju&SNSD menagement), to be one of their talent artist back then, i've read it somewhere in one of her interview, is it really true??

@micheru : no dear, i'm Malay Indonesian :D i know only Malay and lil bit english heheheehhh but i did search with chinese keyword you told me above, and the video came up... all i do is watch it blankly and admiring JSY beauty without knowing what they talking about kekekekkk so much for my fangirling huh :P

btw i rerun some earlier episodes of BM, KT&MD scenes only (for the sakes of old memories :P) and i found another reason why i'm sooooo curious with SY in the first place.. i found her body is not as skinny and flat as another K-actresess, her body is kind of curvy for K-entertainment industry standard, how'd you guys think?? i hope she and her agency not tempted doing some kind of surgery like liposuction etc ...........

SY with the little Da Mi and Ji Ho. The production team really lucky to have JSY as adult Da Mi, their choice is so spot on that it feels as though this role was actually supposed to be hers from the start. Don't you guys think that JSY and Da Mi's child actress resemble each other so much? Their hair, face shape, and esp. those smile! Wow  :\">

aclGQXS6.jpg

Credit: JSY's twitter account

And yes @Micheru, waiting for those ad pics collection of  "us and them."  I'm sure all of us here will love those. Thanks so much for complying to my request again. You spoiled me  :D

I do love to see her paired with guys closer to her age, but then I realized, beside Yoo Seung Ho, there's really no one else for now who's well-known and established actors at that age range, as far as I know (I'm not counting singers who sometimes do acting). So I think it's not that producers like to pair SY with much older guys or she looks that more mature than her real age (Korea really needs to try harder to regenerating their actors/actresses, esp. actors. 88'ers like Kim Soo Hyun or Kim Bum are probably the youngest lead material choices).

like i promised, here is the 'us n them' fall 2010 campaign photos. a major credit to SY's baidu fans for saving them from her cyworld, and putting them in her photo album. enjoy the pretty, my dearies! :-*
the campaign also featured a baby-faced Lee Jang Woo :xusnthem-1.jpgusnthem-2.jpgusnthem-3.jpgusnthem-4.jpgusnthem-5.jpgusnthem-6.jpgusnthem-7.jpgusnthem-8.jpgusnthem-9.jpg
p.s. i will be back in a bit to post more stuffs since some of you girls also wanted SY's twitter and cyworld pictures. i will also reply to some of your posts as well. :)>-

Guest mehhrong

Micheru said: like i promised, here is the 'us and them' fall/winter 2011 campaign photos. a major credit to SY's baidu fans for saving them from her cyworld. enjoy the pretty!

p.s. i will be back in a bit to post more stuffs since some of you girls also wanted SY's modeling and cyworld pictures. i will also reply to some of your posts as well.

@demoeoe i am sorry i couldn't help you. i thought for sure it would work. i wanted to repay you for all the stuffs you posted on "BM" thread. :(
@sophiechoice yes, it's true that a lot of agencies, including SM, wanted SY to join them. i thought you were Chinese because i saw you mention that you could read Chinese. i may have misunderstood you though. regarding SY's body, i think she has always been slender. not to sound perverted, but SY has a good 'behind'. oh my gosh, i did not just say that! :)) so maybe that's why she is slightly curvy.
@Pavlichenko once again, i am amazed at what you write. are you an aspiring literature critic? i swear you always provide such good analyses on SY and anything related to her. i will shower you with goodies if you can write another analysis. :P
@mehhrong i miss SY's long hair, too. hopefully, she will grow it out again. personally, i think SY looks more sophisticated and like a 'femme fatale' with longer hair. her current hairstyle actually make her looks youthful and innocent.
@lovinslevine i like "IODG" because it's a drama about fathers and daughters. i am a sucker for family dramas. when i first watched it 2 years ago, SY didn't exactly pop out among the crowd. i remembered being interested in finding out who played the spoiled daughter, but my curiosity ended there. it wasn't until "BM" reintroduce SY to me that i became a big fan of her. now, i am thinking of re-watching all SY's parts in "IODG". and yes, she was definitely lucky  to have Super Junior's Dong Hae as her partner. i do remember them being cute together. :x by the way, do you like the song that Dong Hae sang? it's called "Just Like Now". i still love that song to this day. i'll post a fanvid of the song that has SY's and Dong Hae's scenes together. enjoy, my precious deary!
credits to nurulshanehttp://youtu.be/CjHTDi7M_Jg

@micheru - i did?? i dont remember wrote that  :D maybe its just me do typo, my mistakes heheheheehh

and dear you're not the only one to realize that SY surely has a bubble-butt (using the term from mrdimples@bmthread )  :P when i saw her as MD wearing those tight pants (almost) in entire episodes, i say Woow kekekekekk

and why do we talk about someone bubble-butt in the first place  =))

btw, guy in the "Us and Them" with JSY, is he the guy who play in Glory Jane???

@Micheru, I got the correct way to post youtube file here, it works perfectly now... thanks for your help and sunshire4ever in BM thread for the tips... :\">

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I am so late into this thread. Just wanted to say hi. And wanted to drop these pictures off for all of you... :) these pictures were the ones that @Micheru was saying she wanted to save from naver. Thanks for the links dear MIcheru, so now enjoy. :) You can download Edwin Ad pics all in this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3jav7g (please feel free to take this link to other fans...I'd appreciate it if you can credit me; however, if you don't want to, it's fine with me also. the only thing is the link includes all of Joo Won's pics, too because I'm also shipping him..)

25rf7s2.jpg

2885o9z.jpg

eqxhf9.jpg

2lcsk79.jpg

7v37.jpg

6sxg5s.jpg

pics credit to naver