Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

• 3 weeks later...

Jin Se Yeon Will Reunited with Joo Ji Hoon on MBC drama 'Item' is itu true?

I use google translate and on this article said that Its been decided. 

Actress Jin Se-yeon appears as MBC 'item' heroine. 

As a result of the coverage of the news on the 20th, it was cast as MBC New Moon drama 'item' woman character. 

Webtoon's original 'Item' is OCN 'save me' Jung is a work that is attracting attention as the next work of the artist. 

The 'Items' will cover the plot and profiler exploring secrets and secrets surrounding objects with special powers to protect precious people.
Jeon Seon-yeon, who played a role in the TV drama 'Dae-gun' earlier this year, is going to challenge fantasy with 'items'.

On the other hand, 'Item' has been suggested by Joo Ji-hoon and will be broadcasted early next year. 

sunwoo617@xportsnews.com

http://m.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1010121&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xportsnews.com%2F%3Fac%3Darticle_search%26skey%3Dtc%26sword%3D%25EC%25A7%2584%25EC%2584%25B8%25EC%2597%25B0%26x%3D20%26y%3D10#_enliple

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pandavin said:

Jin Se Yeon Will Reunited with Joo Ji Hoon on MBC drama 'Item' is itu true?

I use google translate and on this article said that Its been decided. 

Actress Jin Se-yeon appears as MBC 'item' heroine. 

As a result of the coverage of the news on the 20th, it was cast as MBC New Moon drama 'item' woman character. 

Webtoon's original 'Item' is OCN 'save me' Jung is a work that is attracting attention as the next work of the artist. 

The 'Items' will cover the plot and profiler exploring secrets and secrets surrounding objects with special powers to protect precious people.
Jeon Seon-yeon, who played a role in the TV drama 'Dae-gun' earlier this year, is going to challenge fantasy with 'items'.

On the other hand, 'Item' has been suggested by Joo Ji-hoon and will be broadcasted early next year. 

sunwoo617@xportsnews.com

http://m.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1010121&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xportsnews.com%2F%3Fac%3Darticle_search%26skey%3Dtc%26sword%3D%EC%A7%84%EC%84%B8%EC%97%B0%26x%3D20%26y%3D10#_enliple

Thanks for posting!

Here's a bit more about the drama from earlier this month when Joo Ji-hoon name was first connected to this drama:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1211967wpp/joo-ji-hoon-talks-lead-new-mbc-drama-based-webtoon-series

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/08/09/mbc-joo-jihoon/

I'm not sure how I feel about this news.  I don't know the webtoon but the writer's previous drama was pretty well received. I think a police profiler will be interesting role but JSY was very vocal about wanting to star in a romantic comedy next and I was really hoping that her next role would be a light comedy rather than yet another heavy drama.  If it's scheduled to air early next year then she won't start filming for a couple of months which will give her time to study for now.

I guess we'll see if  the drama is confirmed or not...

• Like 3

Yes @razielamaybe this role much heavy than Grand Prince and I really want she do Rocco. But i found this story of Item was interesting. And I think its hard to decline:) i knew she Will got more hate comment if she take it (since many ppl thinks her acting didnt good) but it Will be challenge to her. 

Actually I want she take it for Joo Ji Hoon :) i like them on five fingers and the ending was too cruel to me. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, pandavin said:

Yes @razielamaybe this role much heavy than Grand Prince and I really want she do Rocco. But i found this story of Item was interesting. And I think its hard to decline:) i knew she Will got more hate comment if she take it (since many ppl thinks her acting didnt good) but it Will be challenge to her. 

Actually I want she take it for Joo Ji Hoon :) i like them on five fingers and the ending was too cruel to me. 

It will be an interesting role if she takes it but I am disappointed it isn't a comedy.  I guess she didn't get any good comedy offers :(

I would have liked to see her paired with a popular younger actor too.  It annoys me that she's nearly always paired with much older actors. 

I don't mean to sound totally negative because I do think it sounds quite interesting.  A mystery fantasy drama is something different than we usually see in K-dramas and I really like the idea of JSY as a police profiler.  I wish we could get more info about the webtoon or the character so we had a better idea of what to expect if she takes the role.

• Like 3

@razielai knew what you meaning. I want shes doing drama with young Actor too :) maybe casting director thinks that shes more fit for mature character even she had cute face. Thats why they choose 'mature actor' for her:) 

I'm doing some search and I found the webtoon. If JSY accept she Will appear on the middle episode beacause at first the lead had a partner (I'm not sure if he police or what ) but something happen to him. Theres a woman (I think shes character whos offered to JSY) whos involved in Investigation and she company the lead male to investigated that item (camera). I'm not sure if they Will change the story' (some webtoon which becomes drama changes the plot or  character) but I found the girl character gave much courage for the man. If you want to see you can check on : https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49642475 its in Hangul so I don't know what they looking or chasing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, pandavin said:

@razielai knew what you meaning. I want shes doing drama with young Actor too :) maybe casting director thinks that shes more fit for mature character even she had cute face. Thats why they choose 'mature actor' for her:) 

I'm doing some search and I found the webtoon. If JSY accept she Will appear on the middle episode beacause at first the lead had a partner (I'm not sure if he police or what ) but something happen to him. Theres a woman (I think shes character whos offered to JSY) whos involved in Investigation and she company the lead male to investigated that item (camera). I'm not sure if they Will change the story' (some webtoon which becomes drama changes the plot or  character) but I found the girl character gave much courage for the man. If you want to see you can check on : https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=49642475 its in Hangul so I don't know what they looking or chasing. 

Thanks for the webtoon.  Have to say I don't find the artwork appealing and I don't understand Korean so I didn't really know what was going on.  As you said the possible JSY character doesn't appear pretty far in (18) but I assume she would appear sooner in the drama.  I could be wrong as I don't understand the dialogue but the role doesn't seem that interesting from what I can see in the webtoon.  Hopefully, it's beefed up for the drama and I hope the drama counterpart gets better clothes too! :D

• Like 4

Hello to all!!!

Miss me? ;) 

I hope y'all doing great today. well, it's 9 am here in my place right now. I've been busy but not too busy to check Se Yeon updates, LOL. Anyway, as a contribution, here are the HD photos of Se Yeon from her latest stint. Check them out:

2af3d01f3a292df554f3602eb1315c6034a873f3

1dd15cd98d1001e9a172d834b50e7bec54e79759

88cef539b6003af34334105b382ac65c1038b619

A BTS:

870f931bb051f819aeadcf71d7b44aed2e73e71b

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5851881483

• Like 4

And here comes my fave shot of her:

c72c2a55b319ebc4af56b9a28f26cffc1e1716f8

I like this shot, but not so much 'cause she looks so thin in here. I mean, gurl, do yah still eat or what? I'm not trying to criticize but as someone in the medical field and as a diehard fan, I'm just concerned.

770a5f3e6709c93dab1ac2cc923df8dcd100543b

Another batch:

f48dd603738da9771a074910bd51f8198618e3fb

421eb245d688d43f6c815ec9701ed21b0ef43bfb

7006bd16fdfaaf515e334d84815494eef11f7ad3

4cce772c11dfa9ecccec9a2c6fd0f703908fc1ed

• Like 4

BTS pics:

254d6fc2d562853546b31d1a9def76c6a7ef635c

c5d62a46f21fbe090a0c0c2f66600c338744ad5d

5bc0c71190ef76c600ae34109016fdfaaf5167af

6b7fa535e5dde71135eb8ccdaaefce1b9d1661ea

b13962a7d933c895d7005740dc1373f0820200a8

c2c4ad1001e93901b967420576ec54e736d19646

071c6a90f603738d8b0bc319be1bb051f819ec62

29c08144ad34598238382aa901f431adcbef847d

e4b2840f4bfbfbeda411f94475f0f736afc31f5a

4c029e096b63f62408fcf6388a44ebf81a4ca302

:wub:

By the way, did she sign up for that drama with Joo Ji Hoon, "Item?" yet? Waiting for her confirmation is making me anxious as a bat. I am so praying and hoping she accepts 'cause I'd really love to see her reunited with one of her past male leads. Argh!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ronayJ said:

I rlly want her to accept the role too

Me, too! I can already imagine her in the role. Haha... Not to mention that Joo Ji Hoon is also such a hottie, LOL. They'll be such an eye-candy couple.

It's so frustrating that we haven't still heard any update about this drama "Item." Like, come on, people! Get moving!!!

• Like 3

It’s been a while without any update whether jsy have confirmed  her role in item or not:(  i feel like it would be another ‘so im married an anti fan’, i mean we dont get any news of her turning the offer down but then suddenly they offer it to someone else alr and they are alr having an official script reading. Tbh im still sad that she passed that role bc im totally like that plot better rather than this ‘item’ drama. Plus it was not so heavy and ive been longing to see her play in romantic comedy drama which are far way light than she usually do. And she herself wanted to do romcom. But bc i missed her alr so i badly wanted her to accept this drama eventho i dont really like the plot. And reading from what u guys have wrote, seems like jsy will only appear after a few episodes bc the male lead alr have a gf or something. This is denitely not my type of drama but yeah i will bear it just to see jsy on screen again. And abt joo ji hoon i will be happy to see him accepting this role too eventho i find it impossible for him to accept it considering his busy schedules these day. But if he didnt accept it, im okay too and im in for any young actor (not very older please) to replace him.

• Like 3

@djappleblushThanks  very much for posting the new pics. and, yes, I missed you! 

She looks very pretty but you are right she is so thin.  *sigh* The pressure the industry and society places on these poor girls :(

On 8/28/2018 at 7:16 AM, djappleblush said:

By the way, did she sign up for that drama with Joo Ji Hoon, "Item?" yet? Waiting for her confirmation is making me anxious as a bat. I am so praying and hoping she accepts 'cause I'd really love to see her reunited with one of her past male leads. Argh!

On 9/3/2018 at 3:47 AM, ronayJ said:

Ahhhhh no updates T-T

On 9/6/2018 at 9:24 AM, galaxy97 said:

It’s been a while without any update whether jsy have confirmed  her role in item or not:( 

No updates.  I feel like she was very determined to focus on her studies so unless it's a role she REALLY wants to do I don't think she will say yes.  From what I skimmed of the webtoon it doesn't seem like that great of role  but maybe they will make the role more interesting in the drama.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:24 AM, galaxy97 said:

Tbh im still sad that she passed that role bc im totally like that plot better rather than this ‘item’ drama. Plus it was not so heavy and ive been longing to see her play in romantic comedy drama which are far way light than she usually do.

I wasn't too keen on the "Anti-fan" project but I agree with you that want to see her in a light romantic comedy with a young lead the most.

Or Goryeo drama (I know @djappleblushagrees with me on this one!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So joo ji hoon just confirmed that item drama! Kinda unexpected tho since he even reject that drama with ha jiwon who sounds much better and promising than this. So now i hope jsy will accept it too but i dunno why but i get a feeling that she alr reject it bc even on the news where kim kang woo confirmed his role, they only mentioned abt joo jihoon also being in the same drama. There’s no mentioned of jsy at all. So i guess she might alr reject it but there’s no news yet or maybe there wont be any news at all until they cast her replacement:(

• Like 3

Shes confirmed

Jin Se-yeon, MBC new Moonwolp 'item' Yeoju confirmed (official)

News | 2018.09.11 09:17

Actress Jin Se-yeon confirmed her appearance as the heroine of the MBC New Moonwha drama 'Item' (play Jungido, director Kim Sung-wook). 

On the morning of November 11, MBC announced that Jin Se-yoon will be the heroine of "Items" that will be broadcast in 2019. 

'Item' is a fantasy blockbuster that explores the secrets and intrigues surrounding two or more men and women with special psychic powers. MBC's own drama is based on the same series of webtoons that are popular in the cacao page.

close
Item' was written last year by the drama 'Save me', which depicts the pseudo-religion as a realistic and tense development. Jung is a writer who writes and co-directed 'Goodbye Mr. Black' and a single-action drama 'House, Mate' Kim Sung-wook, who has shown his delicate skills through the role of director, is in charge of directing. 

Jeon Seon-yeon plays profiler Shin So-young with his ability to be cool and cool. Shin Soo-young is a person with a cold-hearted judgment and excellent ability that does not blink in a horrible crime scene, unlike the slim figure, and digs up a conspiracy surrounding an object with super powers along with 'Janggon' 

Jean Seo-yeon has accumulated solid filmography as a character of various charms crossing the historical drama and modern drama. Through this 'item,' she transforms into a profiler character with a strong and strong mentality beyond the existing pure image. It is a person with a wound, but overcoming it and solving the case seems to come fresh to viewers. 

Meanwhile, 'Items' will be broadcasted at the end of January 2019 following MBC 'Bad Criminal'.

http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?gnb=news&snb=tv&no=2018091109114686900#imadnews

Translate by Google

She Will played profiler. I think they Will Made the drama different with the webtoon. Especially for character and plot.

• Thanks 2