[Drama 2012/13] My Daughter Seo Young 내 딸 서영이

Tango27

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far  the story is easy to understand . So now Lee Bo Young already a tutor to Lee Jung Shin . It's funny to see Lee Jung Shin acting as a rebel and not wanting to study :)

It;s interesting to note that Park Hae Jin met up with Park Jung Ah while both of them tried to save an accident victim . Please tell me these two will pair up together ! They seem to match each other but knowing  Park Jung Ah's brother is Lee Sang Yoon I doubt this series will match them up .  But then will never know .

Anyone can confirm who will be Park Jung Ah's partner in this series ?

i liked more the 2th episode altho i didn't understand it very well.i'm waiting for the subsDid Sung Jae's father  ask Seo young to live together?that's what i heardIt's like Shining Inheritance :)

here is what I got from ep 1
seo young is working part time in the pool she has a fight with her fake couples girlfriend and ends up being beaten up after that the ppl she is working for tell her they are sorry about what the girl did and they talk about continuing to shoot ( was it a scene then did not get it ) seo young answers coldly and leave and the woman says she is a poisonous plant or something
woo jae is leaving the army and his comates are talking about him saying he is a rich man son now I could be wrong but one was saying he was illegitimate or maybe he was just calling him names
woo jae sees no one picking him up recalls his mother telling him that if she came to see him his dad will kill her
seo young receives a call from her mother who is working on the jejo island but seo young disproves she talks about this will sang woo the father is gambling at the races and has debts
woo jae arrives home to see his young brother teacher complaining about the kid being a hopeless student his mother is happy to see him but his dad receives him coldly and says he went to the army and did not leave a mark obviously there is some rift between father and son rich dad is not happy about ant of them
the twins mother was suffering from a hear sickness but kept a secret for their sake she get a heart attack and faints
seo young is forced to wear a sexy outfit for her work which I still dont know what it is they also forced her to wear chest pads she seems to be furious but cant object
she approaches a man and asks if he can lend her money and she tries to seduce him still dont know what is going on anyway woo jae on a motor bike sees what she is doing and sneers
she later receives a message from brother saying her mother is in critical condition and tries to catch a taxi but she could so she notices woo jae motor and steals it while woo jae was waiting for someone he follows her in hid friends car and recognizes her
she gets there and they hear mother is dead she falls weeping brother tries to console her but she accuses  the dad of killing her brother tries to take the remains but she refuses  as it is not mothers home and take itand sleeps hugging it
later angry ppl show up asking for their money seo young tries to pass them but they stop her she tells them according to law debts cant be imposed on children and leaves
later the desperate father contemplates suicide but sees a vision of the mother telling him not to he weeps instead
in woo jae household they are upset about sung jae losing teachers seo young hears about the job and heads to the house on her way woo jae  wets her clothes by accident she chases his car and asks for an apolojy he gives her money and she refuses it and they confront each other
there is more but thats what I recall

Guest conduongmuathu

Ratings
*TNS
Ep 1: Nationwide 23.4%(#1) - Seoul 23.4(#1)Ep 2: Nationwide 29.1%(#1) - Seoul 28.9(#1)
*AGB
Ep 1: Nationwide 19.3%(#1) - Seoul 19.3(#1) Ep 2: Nationwide 26.2(#1) - Seoul 25.9(#1)
Credit: TNS, AGB

semi-fly said:  
RED LINESKang Mi Kyung (Park Jung Ah) - Choi Kyung Ho (Shim Hyung Tak)Lee Sang Woo (Park Hae Jin)  - Choi Ho Jung (Choi Yoon Young)Lee Seo Young (Lee Bo Young) - Kang Woo Jae (Lee Sang Yoon)Lee Seo Young (Lee Bo Young) - Ko Seung Chan (Kwak Seung Nam)
BLUE LINESKang Mi Kyung (Park Jung Ah) - Lee Sang Woo (Park Hae Jin)

Archived