Message to Your Idol

Guest lualm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO Kangnam (Yasuo Namekawa):   Congratulations on your new found love with Lee Sang hwa...I'm happy for you both;  I would like to see you more in other Genre of Music songs like Ballads ...Trot is ok..but you have amazing voice like when you sang at the Masked King...your Mozart outfit and the song just melted my heart..  I am your new fan...I watched your cameo appearance in Dae Jang Geum....Hope you can be in K drama as the main character near future...wish you best...I miss seeing you on youtube these days..

• 1 month later...

Dear Habin,

You look handsome and funny. And what makes you more charming is your talent. Your songs (Love Scenario, etc.) are all so good. I love them so much. I often play my fav game from apknite - tiles hop with your songs. Ah, one more thing, your smile is mesmerizing. And your lips are a masterpiece :D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pardon me to use this topic to post my appreciation to the team who has worked hard to provide me and my friend, to stream and enjoy lots of dramas, shows and movies.  Suddenly everything ended and a big Goodbye shown on screen.  Hopefully this is a right place to voice out my appreciation.  A BIG THANK YOU.

https://woman-and-life.blogspot.com/2020/05/destined-to-cross-paths.html

• 1 month later...