Quantcast
lualm

Message to Your Idol

Dear SS501

I know you are very busy with your individual solo career
but I never felt you all separated,
from the beginning you belong to a group and whenever you will stay in a group
name of that group is SS501

I wish you all happy and successful, more famous and has a lot of fans that always support you all

CAUSE YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART
YES YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART
FROM THIS DAY ON, NOW AND FOREVER MORE
YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART ALWAYS SS501
(This pieces of lyrics You'll Be In My Heart from Phil Collins)

I always Love our beloved Kim Hyun Joong
:x
I always Love our prince Heo Young Saeng :x
I always Love our beloved center Kim Kyu Jong :x
I always Love our sexy charisma Park Jung Min :x
I always Love our cute Baby Kim Hyung Jun :x

SS501

FIVE FOREVER AS ONE

MANSE!!!

FIGHTING!!!

\\^O^// 

:-bd
=D>

Dear Cho Kyuhyun, I just wanted to let you know that you have inspired me to work harder at the things I want most in life. Thank you for making me laugh when I'm feeling down. Please keep up the good work and I will always support you in your endeavors.!Thank you for being you! Please stay strong and healthy as well.
Loving ELF
Samantha Ogden photo.php?fbid=10150781218056789&set=a.4

DEAR 2NE1,

COME ON LADIES YOUR THE BEST.. YOU GOT ALL THE PACKAGE. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND ALL THE WORLD CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT. YOU GUYS ALWAYS GIVES YOUR BEST AND ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP IT ALL UP. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE ALL THESE BLESSINGS COMING ALL THE WAY.. PLEASE STAY AS CUTE AS EVER MY IDOL 2NE1. THE BEST,. MINZY YOU DANCE LIKE NO OTHER, CL YOURE SWAG IS EVERYWHERE...BOMMIE YOUR VOICE IS ONE OF A KIND MAKES ME LISTEN TO IT EVERYDAY. AND TO MY FAVORITE DARA YOUR CHARM IS LIKE A DIAMOND CAUSE EVERY HUMAN IN THE WORLD IS STUNNED.. YOURE VOICE IS ANGELIC, YOUR SEX APPEAL IS OVERFLOWING FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. YOUR DANCE IS CAPTIVATING. AND YOUR A NATURAL BEAUTY WITH A VERY GOOD HEART... GODBLESS YOU GUYS,..     PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!! KEEP ON SURPRISING US.. BLACKJACK SOLID! :D

Dear BigBang, You guys are so amazing whether your working on solos or as a band you guys have never disappointed me. I listen to you songs every day. You guys are strong and work so hard. I'm so glad you guys do so much for your fans. I seriously proud to be a VIP!!! I promise one day I'll go see you guys live!! Love you!!! Love Tasha

Dear CN BLUEhow are u?i hope u allz in the pink of healthi luv all ur song n i've memorise some of ur songi hope u allz will compose new song :) especially Yong Hwa OppaI will always support u allzCN BLUE always in my heart.... SARANGHAE <3FIGHTING Oppa!!!:) :) :)  

Dear Jang Keun Suk Oppa,are u doin' well?well i heard u got angry with those saesang....let them be...us,ur true fans will support u no matter what...i cant wait 4 ur new drama 'i am ugly betty' if im not mistaken :Doppa,i luv to see u with Park Shin Hye unnie :Di miss both of u :) u luv her... i think so hehe sorry 4 being naughty :DOppa i wish all the best :Di hope u will be Asia Prince forever :Dwe'll always support u :)SARANGHAE :)Fighting Oppa!!!sincerely,           ur Malaysian fan<3                     

SHINEE FIGHTHING!!!!!!!! 
you are awesome, received a big welcome from Mexico, hope your success continues to grow and that we will always support figthing! n.n
Atte: Pepe SHINEE

Dear Big Bang,

I love to hear your songs,

I hope wiil meet all of you one day,

I know you will come to malaysia this 27th october but the ticket was sold out...I feel I want cry...:((but,forget it.

I hope yo all guys are happy and smile always...

LOVE YOU 4 EVER

:x 

I Heart you

Dear Super junior,

I hope with Supershow 5 that you guys come to holland soon XD. The Dutch ELFs loves you!!!! You guys always make me so happy when i see you on screen or listen to your music everyday!! Super junior Fighting!!! Love you guys

Dear U-Kiss,

Thank you for all of your releases that have been consistently amazing.  I sing and dance to your music everyday.  Also, thank you for never giving up and always pushing forward.  Life would not be the same without you.  I just hope that you are well and happy, and continue being who you are!  

P.S Hoon, you have the most beautiful voice in the world, and I hope you continue acting ^^

AJ, good luck with school and please come back to U-Kiss in the future!

Kevin, thanks for inviting Simon and Martina over; it was you wasn't it ^^

Dear TVXQ and JYJ,
                               I love you so much and wish you good luck and good health in your lives. I promise to continue to support everything that you do in life and to always be there when controversies arise or when Anti-Fans try to bring you down. No matter what, you will always be the best and most influential group in the world. It's no wonder why you have millions of fans worldwide. Continue to rise with the sun and enjoy your lives together, even if you are separated physically. I hope I can meet you someday so we can become friends :)

P.S. Waiting for the Ri5ing 5un☼

Your Fan,
                        Julianne~

Dear Taemin,

It's been almost 4 years now and I'm still your fan. I've watched you grow up, not just as an artist, but as a man too and you become more and more handsome. Sometimes you're my dreamboy and sometimes you're my role model. I'm older that you but you just make me feel small and young just by being yourself. You taught me how to work hard, you taught me how to still dream and sometimes, when I felt I wanted to give all up, seeing you work harder and just being strong, made me want to be strong. I would really love to meet you in person and tell you all the things you helped me with and just say that I know you are frustrated sometimes and I know that you made a lot of sacrifices but you changed my life and I'm sure you changed other lives too, and that's worth it. That's the secret of being a big and great star. I'm always thinking about you and although, for selfish reasons, I wouldn't want you to date, I see you craving for human contact and for love. So, I would really love if you could have 50% of normal life, being the teenage that you should be, making stupid things, falling in love and other stuff. Although I see you everyday on the internet, I miss you very much.  I wish you all the best, I love you and thank you.

I tried that SignGenerator.org thing but weirdly enough, I ended up with the logo saying txt2pic.com
TQV0N.jpg
Well. That was fun.

Dear Super Junior,I have been loving you since 2008.It really good to get to know all of you.I hope, i can keep supporting and seeing you on stage.I want to be an ELF and grow old with yoursong,laugh,jokes and everything...Pray for your life and success.Love Malaysian ELF.
Saranghae oppadeul..
Saengil chukaeyo yesung oppa .

Dear U-kissSince I know them I have been impressed with their beautiful voices and dances impressive, always go forward I'm very proud of you, fighting!postscript: take care of your health

Dear 2PM oppas, I hope you all continue to be a group longer in the future. You are all amazing and I love you all! No matter what happens in the future I will always support you through the hard times and the good times!You always amaze me with your new comebacks and all. 
2PM fighting!!!Saranghae, oppas! <3

Dear Park Bom its so great that you are and willl achieve so many goals in your music career i pray for your future success and one question when i come to Seoul korea can you show me around pretty please? it would make me the happiest person on this planet i'll treat you to dinner =)